Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Jeez, dude, you are the example of freekin great genetics. I had no idea it was even possible to be that shredded and big naturally.
    Great work!

blackzero is offline Banned
    looking excellent bro. Keep it up

kozjz is offline Banned
    lookin real cut up, whats ur bf%?...i hope i can cut up like that after my first cycle..good work

Bound for Muscle is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johnsomebody
    Jeez, dude, you are the example of freekin great genetics. I had no idea it was even possible to be that shredded and big naturally.
    Great work!

i wouldn't say that, give him more credit

the guy has been working out for 8 years, and he says he eats really clean...anyone can get shredded if they are dedicated like he is

kozjz is offline Banned
    hey bound..i didnt say the guy juiced..i said i hope i get that cut after my first cycle..get it str8 bro!

Heisman is offline New Member
    Looking good bro!! Do you stay pretty cut year round?

msbull is offline Female Member

Talking I am a female!!

Quote Originally Posted by Xelf
    I will appreacied if some female members could also give their comments...
    First of all you look dang good!!! Any woman would stop dead in her
    tracks to look. Your are handsome as well as you are fit. I do believe you
    are natural just because you say you are. I to am natural and people
    believe I take steroids too. I doesn't matter to anybody that I've been
    working out for 19 long years. So I know where you are coming from.You
    look great and I would love to be as lean as you!
    Keep it up!!

Msbull
    Never to Old!!!

TheGame826 is offline Member
    hey man,
    you look amazing. very good inspiration to many. Im 155-160 with no cycle experience, and I can relate to your body alot. Just naturally always shredded. I can drink and eat whatever I want and always have a natural six pack, i maybe do stomach once a month.

anyways whats ur waist size?
    how big are your legs and calves and arms and chest?

while i completely agree with you on gaining 2-3 pounds of muscle a year, which is very very possible, for some reason it seems like you have something against people who juice. I think guys who juice just shows what they are willing to do to gain an extra 15-20 pounds.

but anyways you look phenomenal, keep it up. and keep us udated with pictures.

Xelf is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for your support! I really appreaciate!

kozjz - Heisman:
    My bf Hum...in my last pic I was around 4%! (It was the day of my comp)
    For the others which were took this summer, I think I were around 7%....What do you think?
    Yes I love to stay cut year around!
    Or sort of, in the summer usually I look like my pics, I love to see my shoulders and my chest shred which come around 7-8%bf...and in the winter my goal is just to keep my abs visible, to get that you haave to stay under 10%bf!

msbull:
    19 years!! damn I'm for sure not at your level
    So you know what I feel when people don't trust you...I'm glad to find someone who is in me case.
    I would love to see some of your pics!
    I loved your comment "Any woman would stop dead in her
    tracks to look" I wish it was like that
    Here in Europe is not like in the US! here if you do bbing you're not good seen!

TheGame826:
    NO...no at all, I've nothing against people how juice! I even respect them because is their choice and as you said if their goal is to get 15-20 pounds, for sure is the only way to go
    But is also true that I not with poeple who juice just to lose fat instead of doing diet! or for who dont workout at the maximun intensity, those are lazy to me and they think juice is magic stuff but is NOT!
    Maybe they think because they are taking juice they're gonna be massive and shred without sacrifices NO WAY!
    Don't forget:
    NO PAIN NO GAIN!!!

there are my size:
    waist 29.5
    legs 23.6
    calves 13.8
    arms 16.1
    chest 41.3
    And what are yours? I would like to see some pics...

kozjz is offline Banned
    helf is definately right about the juice..its no magic to someone with no experiance in how to eat and work out...but for example im around 14%..i do work out very hard only resting to the most 1.5mins between sets...im 234lbs at 6'2...and yes i do eat a lot of shit...hopefully when i start the first and only cycle i will gain at least 10-15 easy lbs within those 2months..now im wondering...if i eat clean, gaining 15lbs of muscle and no fat, wouldnt that lower my body fat to at least 9%? i hope so, and if it doesnt im just going to hop on some fat burners...
    by the way..helf, thats f-in crazy bro 4%, amazing.. u have great genetics. whats ur diet like bro? do u ever take any fat burners?

Quote Originally Posted by kozjz
    helf is definately right about the juice..its no magic to someone with no experiance in how to eat and work out...but for example im around 14%..i do work out very hard only resting to the most 1.5mins between sets...im 234lbs at 6'2...and yes i do eat a lot of shit...hopefully when i start the first and only cycle i will gain at least 10-15 easy lbs within those 2months..now im wondering...if i eat clean, gaining 15lbs of muscle and no fat, wouldnt that lower my body fat to at least 9%? i hope so, and if it doesnt im just going to hop on some fat burners...
    by the way..helf, thats f-in crazy bro 4%, amazing.. u have great genetics. whats ur diet like bro? do u ever take any fat burners?
    Thanks bro!

I'm glad that you're on my side!
    I saw so many people who are on juice but still eat shit even low protein!
    and workout like my gran-ma does
    For me those they don't know a shit! I'm against them but for sure not against who knows what's doing!

For sure you gonna lose some fat if you eat clean...but I wouldnt say I'll gain 15lbs and I'll be 9%...just do your best, eat clean workout hard and you'll see the result
    Be doing this way you'll never be desapoited
    And for me even if you'll gain 10lbs and go to 10-11% is gonna be a great result!

I eat really clean 7 times a day with high prots and low carbs.
    For the oder stuff I take creatine+glutamine everyday and for sure in the summer I also take fat burner and I do cardio 3-4 time a week

msbull is offline Female Member

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Xelf
    Thanks for your support! I really appreaciate!

kozjz - Heisman:
    My bf Hum...in my last pic I was around 4%! (It was the day of my comp)
    For the others which were took this summer, I think I were around 7%....What do you think?
    Yes I love to stay cut year around!
    Or sort of, in the summer usually I look like my pics, I love to see my shoulders and my chest shred which come around 7-8%bf...and in the winter my goal is just to keep my abs visible, to get that you haave to stay under 10%bf!

msbull:
    19 years!! damn I'm for sure not at your level
    So you know what I feel when people don't trust you...I'm glad to find someone who is in me case.
    I would love to see some of your pics!
    I loved your comment "Any woman would stop dead in her
    tracks to look" I wish it was like that
    Here in Europe is not like in the US! here if you do bbing you're not good seen!

TheGame826:
    NO...no at all, I've nothing against people how juice! I even respect them because is their choice and as you said if their goal is to get 15-20 pounds, for sure is the only way to go
    But is also true that I not with poeple who juice just to lose fat instead of doing diet! or for who dont workout at the maximun intensity, those are lazy to me and they think juice is magic stuff but is NOT!
    Maybe they think because they are taking juice they're gonna be massive and shred without sacrifices NO WAY!
    Don't forget:
    NO PAIN NO GAIN!!!

there are my size:
    waist 29.5
    legs 23.6
    calves 13.8
    arms 16.1
    chest 41.3
    And what are yours? I would like to see some pics...
    Here are som pics. I've never been as lean as I want to be!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hello I'm new please comment-p8100065.jpg   Hello I'm new please comment-p8100066.jpg   Hello I'm new please comment-back-shot.jpg  
    Never to Old!!!

TheGame826 is offline Member
    alright i see where your coming from. And i agree completely, lazy people will always look for the easiest way out.

ill take some new pics this week. but ill post a new thread, dont wanna intrude on your thread.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGame826
    alright i see where your coming from. And i agree completely, lazy people will always look for the easiest way out.

ill take some new pics this week. but ill post a new thread, dont wanna intrude on your thread.

YES, YES, Is exactly what I wanted to say!!! THANKS

Cool, I'm looking forward to see your pics
    Keep in touch

msbull:
    WOW! you're stunning!!!
    You know what?...maybe we are too perfectionist
    And I understand you at 100%!!!
    For sure you're not as lean as you want to be, I'm not either but can we really reach what we're looking for?

But I know a lot of girls out there, who will damn herselves to be as lean as you are!

aristoniki is offline Female Member
    i think it looks great xelf... looks realll real good, and you have a nice face to back it up.. lol :-p great job

Krulintent is offline Junior Member
    You're natural?! Lifetime natural or just the past few years? Forgive me if it's already been said, I didn't read the whole thread.

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, if ur natural, congradutalation... But either way, look real ripped keep up the good work!!!

DBfitness is offline Junior Member
    Lookin good

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information