Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Juggernaut is offline AR Jester

Well, other's say I don't look too bad for 40

I know I'll never hear the end of this but here goes.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Well, other's say I don't look too bad for 40-10-25-03-jugg1.jpg  

Here's the wheels.........I call them sticks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Well, other's say I don't look too bad for 40-10-25-03-jugg2.jpg  

Last.....and certainly the least..........the calves. I know, it's hopeless!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Well, other's say I don't look too bad for 40-10-25-03-jugg3.jpg  

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Bro first off.... you are one ugly son of a .....

Ok, all kidding aside, you have that natural big look about you. Legs are a good size and calves... hell you have most already beat. You have naturally broad shoulders which will work in your favor once we get you leaned out some more. With the upcoming cycle you're planning, we will be able to do some spectaculiar things bro. Just be patient and keep the dedication going and you'll see some hella improvements bro.

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG TEXAN
    Bro first off.... you are one ugly son of a .....

Ok, all kidding aside, you have that natural big look about you. Legs are a good size and calves... hell you have most already beat. You have naturally broad shoulders which will work in your favor once we get you leaned out some more. With the upcoming cycle you're planning, we will be able to do some spectaculiar things bro. Just be patient and keep the dedication going and you'll see some hella improvements bro.
    T you big wuss! Jugg my god you make me look like brad Pitt! Oh my god your ugly!
    As far as your size! You're an ASS! You make it sound like your me! Jumpin' Jesus on a pogo stick! Juggy, you have a natural physique to build on bro! Serious, you have a frame that can handle some serious pork loin! You don't look that far behind, and when you start to dial all the knowledge around you in and learn from all my stupidity of what not to do...you're gonna be one big mofo!
    Enclosing....I know your like 84 years old, and ugly as sin, but you're not as far away as you think! Good luck my brother! and any help I can give I will bro!
    ...another bro, that is just bigger than me... WTF! Will I ever win! NO!

SID

Yeah Jugg, if you want to know what exactly NOT to do.... just read SID's diary. Ok, ok, I'll behave.

Yeah Jugg, if you want to know what exactly NOT to do.... just read SID's diary. Ok, ok, I'll behave.
    Well,,,,my fantasy football team doesn't suck as bad as yours! (wow...how sad is that!)
    SID

mass junkie is offline banned
    You dont look a day over 39 ...You never told me you were Irish................Damn jugg your a big mofo.......Remind me never to piss you off................

I don't have a team damn you.... I dropped out right before it all started and later on BG had me take over Yung Wun's team but never sent me the link or passwords and such to get in. So there ya big weenie, don't make me call your wife and tell her you were saying bad things about her, she'll kick your ass for sure and save me the trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    You dont look a day over 39 ...You never told me you were Irish................Damn jugg your a big mofo.......Remind me never to piss you off................
    mass you'd be that big to if you were that full of crap! He made himself out to be a blob!
    Jugg my brother...you are not that far away! Hell, you could compete with the super seniors in the next year or so! (sorry bro!)
    You need to stop ripping your "blubber" cause your not brother...your thick, not as thick as T's skull, but thick!

SID

Quote Originally Posted by ripsid
    mass you'd be that big to if you were that full of crap! He made himself out to be a blob!
    Jugg my brother...you are not that far away! Hell, you could compete with the super seniors in the next year or so! (sorry bro!)
    You need to stop ripping your "blubber" cause your not brother...your thick, not as thick as T's skull, but thick!

SID
    T let's stop hijacking this thread because Jugg is gonna get pissed...don't make me send my wife down there for me to kick your ass!

SID

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Like I said I'm not bad mouthin' ya no more ....... enough said............. Like the other guys said you have a lot of good size everywhere and you're hidious to look at........ The other thing is bro you are still this big after your back surgery.

Brad Pitt.... now come on SID?

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Like I said I'm not bad mouthin' ya no more ....... enough said............. Like the other guys said you have a lot of good size everywhere and you're hidious to look at........ The other thing is bro you are still this big after your back surgery.

Brad Pitt.... now come on SID?
    OK OK OK ... Marv Albert!

SID

OK OK OK ... Marv Albert!

SID
    now that's more like it

Thick as my skull!?!?!? Sending your wife..... what a chicken sh........

Jugg, man you do have some serious potential to be a big SOB. With the right set up on cardio, diet, and AS...whoops... I mean supps, you'll achieve what you want in a short period of time bro.

Thick as my skull!?!?!? Sending your wife..... what a chicken sh........

Jugg, man you do have some serious potential to be a big SOB. With the right set up on cardio, diet, and AS...whoops... I mean supps, you'll achieve what you want in a short period of time bro.
    Or you can do what I did....work your balls off and attain close to nothing! of course I did have the pleasure of Big T and his size 13 Pumps kicking me in the arse!
    SID

You guys are a riot! Thanks for the comments...........but I'm still fat..........that's why I didn't take the shirt off (my tits will hit my knees. hahaha). Cardio twice a day 5 days a week has done wonders so far. Still tuning in my diet.........big thanks to T for all his help in that area. Now if I could just get my damn legs to grow I'd be a happy camper indeed.

You're getting there bro... hell ya are just getting over back surgery bro.... You're legs are not small bro... they'll grow in time. As for the diet and workout and whatever else I can help ya out in, ya got my digits... use 'em.

CutieFace Guest
    mmmmmmmmm def a man w/ great potential ...you have natural size to you.....yummy broad shoulders......couple of cycles on you w/ good eating and sleep....yep....

they are just jealous so have to say you're not good looking......don't bother listening to them....you already had the only opinion that matters *wink*

Keep up the hard work hon...and btw...i'd cut back on the cardio...you'll prob see more of a muscle gain....muscle will increase your metabolism 24/7 cardio you only benefit from for a few hours....if you're hitting the weights hard you don't need as much cardio...

*smile*

Cutie

Beauty and brains…oohhh…..now that is sexy. And thank you for being so kind. I had been giving some thought to cutting back a little on the cardio. I’ll tweak the diet and give it a go.

Yummy?.................................Now I ask you bros could anything be better than to have a woman use the word yummy and a part of your body in the same sentence? Hell no!

Btw Cutie you did get my resume right? xo

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    Beauty and brains…oohhh…..now that is sexy. And thank you for being so kind. I had been giving some thought to cutting back a little on the cardio. I’ll tweak the diet and give it a go.

Yummy?.................................Now I ask you bros could anything be better than to have a woman use the word yummy and a part of your body in the same sentence? Hell no!

Btw Cutie you did get my resume right? xo
    You are the man Jugg

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Good work Jugg,lookin' thick for natural.By the way,now I know who that ugly mofo was who cut me off the other day.j/k Let's hook up and hit the iron sometime bro.Be Cool. DB

You guys are a riot! Thanks for the comments...........but I'm still fat..........that's why I didn't take the shirt off (my tits will hit my knees. hahaha). Cardio twice a day 5 days a week has done wonders so far. Still tuning in my diet.........big thanks to T for all his help in that area. Now if I could just get my damn legs to grow I'd be a happy camper indeed.
    Jugg the legs are not bad at all.......... when you start to lean out they will look a lot bigger just like the rest of you will. Like cuttie said back off the cardio a bit..... you want to keep and put on as much muscle as you can. I would do 3 to 4 cardio sessions at 30 min tops.

Thanks Mud, it will be quit nice not having to do two sessions a day for cardio................I could use the free time.

DB, hell yes we need to hit the gym sometime. I could pick your brain on an investment idea that I might like to try while we're at it.

Btw, if you take the arms off the cat in your avatar.........it looks like a penis. hahahaha

CutieFace Guest
    Btw, if you take the arms off the cat in your avatar.........it looks like a penis. hahahaha

You're scaring me now, I realize you've prob not seen too many penis'
    hmmmmmmmmmmmm

*smile*

Cutie

Quote Originally Posted by CutieFace
    hmmmmmmmmmmmm

*smile*

Cutie

palme is offline Rosie Member
    So that is whats trying to get my cute ass in bed? Hehe!

Upperbody looks solid bro! And dont diss your legs, they are on their way! Cut next summer and fight with pumpseeker who gets the most women on the beach

Quote Originally Posted by CutieFace
    hmmmmmmmmmmmm

*smile*

Cutie
    You mean to tell me other guys have a penis?!?!? I thought I was the only one..............next you're going to say others have bigger ones as well. Which I find highly unlikely...............no way anyone could have one bigger than me! I mean mines has to be huge...........people call to me just based on the size of it..........all the time they say " What's up di**head or how's it going Richard Cranium?". Isn't that what there reffering to when they say that?

Quote Originally Posted by palme
    So that is whats trying to get my cute ass in bed? Hehe!

Upperbody looks solid bro! And dont diss your legs, they are on their way! Cut next summer and fight with pumpseeker who gets the most women on the beach
    As to the fact that you have a cute butt remains to be seen...........quit fooling around and bring that butt to America you stud you. hahahaha

Thanks for the kind words there Palme.............If Pump and I were on the beach he's get twice the action...one look at me and they'd run to him. hahaha

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Bro you look good for 40......but you are in serious need of some longer shorts.

Quote Originally Posted by chicamahomico
    Bro you look good for 40......but you are in serious need of some longer shorts.
    I was laundry day! haha Got to get me some more basketball shorts but winter is here which means everything goes under cover. Man I hate wearing sweats!

CutieFace Guest
    You mean to tell me other guys have a penis?!?!? I thought I was the only one..............next you're going to say others have bigger ones as well. Which I find highly unlikely...............no way anyone could have one bigger than me! I mean mines has to be huge...........people call to me just based on the size of it..........all the time they say " What's up di**head or how's it going Richard Cranium?". Isn't that what there reffering to when they say that?

you know they don't measure u pto you doll

*wink*

Cutie

Watch out now.........I'll get a big head listening to you...........uh oh, too late! hahahaha

Jugg.... what do ya mean "get a big head" ? Look at the pics bro.... it's already freaken huge!!!

Another thing.... you and Palme are REALLY starting to worry me, not sure I wantto come visit now.

Jugg.... what do ya mean "get a big head" ? Look at the pics bro.... it's already freaken huge!!!

Another thing.... you and Palme are REALLY starting to worry me, not sure I wantto come visit now.
    You can see that through the shorts?!?!?! Damn it Chica was right I do need longer shorts. hahahaha

You can see that through the shorts?!?!?! Damn it Chica was right I do need longer shorts. hahahaha
    DAMN YOU!!!!! Good one bro.... pay backs are hell though.

DAMN YOU!!!!! Good one bro.... pay backs are hell though.
    T...are you gaysing????? Damn! NEver thought you'd go for the other team!

SID

T...are you gaysing????? Damn! NEver thought you'd go for the other team!

SID
    SID..... that's just not even funny..... Now I've heard some rumors about you, talked to witnesses that can confirm Mass, Palme and Jugg I'm very suspicious about...

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Your legs look pretty thick to me Jugg. Calfs aren't half bad either. The only thing is why did you block out the eyes if your wearing that Halloween mask anyway. What is that mask? The Crypt keeper?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information