Thread: New member

Vinyard is offline New Member

Hey yall, im new to the site and just thought I would post a few pics. My stats are 20 years of age, 6' at 180lbs and im still all natural. Im no where near as big as some of you on here but I do plan on doing a cycle once I turn 21 at the end of December and hope to get as big as some of you freaks....jk. Let me know what yall think about the pics and what I need to focus on. Thanks!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New member-pic-1.jpg   New member-pic-2.jpg   New member-pic-4.jpg   New member-pic-5.jpg  

come on bros, help me out here

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    your upper back, and shoulders need some work. good luck bro and train hard. keep up the good work

I see yall sure are some help

f*cking ecto is offline New Member
    Looking good. How long have you been lifting?

Quote Originally Posted by f*cking ecto
    Looking good. How long have you been lifting?
    For about 3 yrs, I use to just work out in my garage and I really couldnt hit all of my muscle groups very well, I think that is why my back and shoulders are a little out of proportion. Then my friend got me to start going to the Y, and now I've really been focusing on my back, shoulders, and my tris. Before I joined my back side looked worse.

mass junkie is offline banned
    If you want some help...how about you post your workout routine and what you eat on a typical day

Over the summer I kinda gave up on working out cause I really wasnt seeing too much size or strength going up and then my friend gave me a few pointers on things such as my diet and workout. I use to not really eat too much and didnt contract my muscles. So since about late July my routine looks something like this.....

Mon-Chest
    Tues-Bi's and Forearms
    Wed-Legs and Abs
    Thurs-Shoulders and Tris
    Fri-Back

My diet is still not the best ever, I think the hardest thing is that I never really am that hungry but I still try to get in as much as I can. Usually chicken, tuna, peanut butter, pasta, pizza, fruit and just anything else I can find around the house. I decided to change the date of my cycle until after the new year so I can get work on getting my diet in order.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinyard
    For about 3 yrs, I use to just work out in my garage and I really couldnt hit all of my muscle groups very well, I think that is why my back and shoulders are a little out of proportion. Then my friend got me to start going to the Y, and now I've really been focusing on my back, shoulders, and my tris. Before I joined my back side looked worse.
    Either a pull down bar on a machine or put a bar in a door way or such and do pull ups (chin up to bar) hits the back muscles... shoulders can be done easily with raises and dumbell.

f*cking ecto is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinyard
    Over the summer I kinda gave up on working out cause I really wasnt seeing too much size or strength going up and then my friend gave me a few pointers on things such as my diet and workout. I use to not really eat too much and didnt contract my muscles. So since about late July my routine looks something like this.....

Mon-Chest
    Tues-Bi's and Forearms
    Wed-Legs and Abs
    Thurs-Shoulders and Tris
    Fri-Back

My diet is still not the best ever, I think the hardest thing is that I never really am that hungry but I still try to get in as much as I can. Usually chicken, tuna, peanut butter, pasta, pizza, fruit and just anything else I can find around the house. I decided to change the date of my cycle until after the new year so I can get work on getting my diet in order.
    just begin to train and eat seriously for a while and then think of doing a cycle.
    I think you can gain a lot more if you change your diet.

Thread Information