m1514 is offline Junior Member

Pics, 21yrs, 187lbs, need the juice now I think

Attachment 14049Crappy pics, but its the best I got. Been lifting for about 4 years. Im 21, 6'3", and weigh 187. I really want to try aas, what do ya'll think about my physique? I'll try for better pics tomorrow. Thanks.
    Last edited by m1514; 12-30-2017 at 10:57 PM.

Another
    Last edited by m1514; 12-30-2017 at 10:58 PM.

last one
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pics, 21yrs, 187lbs, need the juice now I think-picture-3.jpg  
    Last edited by m1514; 12-30-2017 at 10:58 PM.

SANDERS is offline New Member
    m,
    looking awesome bro !!!!
    like to see more .

stay pumped

Its embarassing saying Ive been lifting for 4 years, but the reason Im not bigger is because I fight wild fires in the summer. I lose 10-15lbs each summer and have to gain it back. Im still 10lbs under what I was before I fought fires this summer. I think maybe I'll get a regular job this summer so I can keep the weight on. Thanks for the positive comment.

gettinthere is offline Associate Member
    you look a lot like I did before my first cycle, not huge but ripped. (pic in avatar is during first) Same age too. I blew up from 6'5" 190 ish to 215. After second cycle (and probably last) I am 228. You will notice things like you can't run as far and you can't do quite as many pullups as before, but the ladies have loved it so far. Well worth it. When you start off pretty ripped you may not put on as much weight during a cycle as a fat guy will, but it will be more lean and keepable mass, and you'll be looking awesome. What are your goals?

durbin22 is offline Member
    Nice cuts.

My first goal is 200lbs of lean muscle on my first cycle, then one the second cycle, I hope to embark on the freaky looking physique. I would like to compete one day, and finally get to a point where I can look in the mirror and feel big. Right now I know Im in good shape, and am fairly cut, but I want freaky damn it. No more "he's in good shape" at the gym, I want "good god man!" comments. Well, I get a few of those already cause Im very vascular, people love to stare at that.

Whoa, pretty cut. You actually seem to have good size because being ripped makes people look bigger. Good job so far, I think you're ready for juice.

jon
    jon is offline Associate Member
    Looking ripped. What are your stats?

What do you mean my stats? Isnt that what I posted in my orginal thread? I havent taken any aas...yet. Im trying to figure that whole situation out. Thanks.

Darko is offline New Member
    Bro I am the same age and almost the same height. I am 6'4, some on the board know me from RC, I am a mod there. I am about 3/4 through my first cycle and am sitting at around 250, I started at 230. I think the 200lbs you want can be hit naturally bro, don't be a fraid to let yourself add a little fat, eat, eat, eat, hit the big lifts and get plently of rest. I know seeeing your self adding a little fat can be frustrating but trust me, 200 can be easily done by someone of your height. To be honest i think you shouldn't have a problem hitting 215-220 and being under 10% bf. I have a bro who is also 21 and 6'2 and 235 and under 8%, all natural, damn friggin freak.

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    i think he meant he wants to gain 20 lean lbs off his first cycle..am i right?

Yeah, thats right, 20 lbs lean muscle off my first cycle. Ive already started this bulking business, and its killing me to see my body fat go up. I used to be around 5%, veins everywhere, muscle fibers just popping out. Thats why I want roids, stay lean and get big. I am having trouble find what I need though. I can get Decca and Tes 200, but Im not sure what else I need to go with that and how much to take, and if it will even work. I guess maybe I just need to buy a book first. I tried searching here on this forum, but its over my head with all the different cycles.

Hope these turn out better
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pics, 21yrs, 187lbs, need the juice now I think-picture-2.jpg  
    Last edited by m1514; 11-14-2002 at 12:06 AM.

one more
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pics, 21yrs, 187lbs, need the juice now I think-picture-3.jpg  

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Your pics are turning out pixelated and low quality partially due to low lighting - low tungsten lighting (the orange tint) in your pics so far. It could also be the quality of the camera - but the lighting is an obvious issue.

To try and get a better photo either go outside, turn on the flash, or bring in some more lights.

You gotta accept the fact that you're going to have to gain a little bit of fat to get bigger.

Steak Helmet is offline Associate Member
    Bro, you have some deep cuts in those muscles. Hmmmm, I think if you added some mass, you would have no problem leaning back down. Also you have long limbs. If you add more mass, you will give off the illusion of looking bigger than you are.

For your first cycle, I would do 500mgs of ENANTHATE every week for 10 weeks...with 40mgs of d-bol ED for the first 6 weeks. With your frame, I think you would add 17 to 23 pounds of good hard muscle. Remember this is your first cycle so you receptors are begging for the kick. If you have any questions, ask away. The fellas on this board can help out a lot.

Good luck, and don't forget your ANTI-E's and CLOMID

EDUCATION IS KEY

compwhiz16 is offline Junior Member
    Looking good bro, nice definition. Some more size and you'd be a monster.

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by gettinthere
    When you start off pretty ripped you may not put on as much weight during a cycle as a fat guy will
    I put on 26 lbs. in my 1st cycle and started at 10% BF.

Well, after about one year of trying to gain naturally, I came up with a measely 196 lbs. Im ready for the aas, any recomendations on what not to get? Or do I need to just read more? Ive already contacted a supplier, a friend so I know he's legit, what should I try to get. Im in Idaho.

Thread Information