Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    BDTR is offline Retired
    How did you do at your comp? If i remember correctly you had one coming up. You look great man. Please dont take any offense to my post above, i was just stating that everyone has different goals.

Quote Originally Posted by MIKE_XXL
    I know i ain't the biggest but here is todays shot...around 200lbs and 9%...ohhh and time to get bigger, i am just like wine, i get better with time.......here goes nothing...

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Ohh i didn't do as well as i hoped, i screwed up my last minute prep, i have no one to blame but me...so next year going to have to redeem myself...i got 4th place...XXL

nice work.

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    I got to post a pick, im big now, ill post one when i peak... I know BTDR is big, cant wait to see a pic after that crazy cycle he is doin is over...

wiky is offline Junior Member
    its something personal, i like to feel huge and hard, but i feel healthy and i think i can do more kind of sports and look better to girls been like MIKE XXL instead of bdtr, diesel or badgearguy (no speaking of bulking competitions), anyway i can admire the lots of physical and psicological work needed to reach that clean weights, nice job guyz

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    YEA when the hell is bdtr going to post a freakin pic already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BDTR is offline Retired
    When my cycle is done

Oh and there are people here who are bigger than me! Bug them too!

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    When my cycle is done

Oh and there are people here who are bigger than me! Bug them too!
    So basically a year from now....

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Does anyone have a 3Vandoo pic?

aristoniki is offline Female Member
    oooooooh shit, big ol legs....... you prolly got the biggest legs ive ever seeen in my life... lolol ..im still in shock

how do u walk?

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Quote Originally Posted by aristoniki
    oooooooh shit, big ol legs....... you prolly got the biggest legs ive ever seeen in my life... lolol ..im still in shock

how do u walk?
    you sure know how to make a guy feel good

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    you sure know how to make a guy feel good
    You do too big.... ..........lmao

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    You do too big.... ..........lmao
    WHY YOU LITTLE SHIT!!!!

BDTR is offline Retired
    Find the thread at fitnessgeared.com in the steroid section about stats, he posted his pics. He's carrying some fat, but man that dude is MASSIVE, he dwarfs me. 25 inch arms and i bet if he cut down they'd still be 23.

Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    Does anyone have a 3Vandoo pic?

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Impressive is different for everyone. All those people you listed have great bodies, no doubt about it but you know, not everyone is in this for vanity reasons, i train for both strength in the ring and intimidation factor. BTW, anyone can get ripped, its not THAT hard. Being 180 lbs at 7-8% isn't all that difficult although it takes great dedication, but try adding muscle to a frame that doesn't want to take anymore... Personally i'd rather be 300lbs at 14% bodyfat than 180 at whatever bodyfat. Then again, we all have different goals, im happy as long as my abs show a little and dont have a gut.. everyone is different though.
    I agree. It all has to do with what you are trying to accomplish.
    As a powerlifter what the hell do I care about being 8% bf or lower. As long as I am 15% or lower, I am happy.

D

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    i will try and post a pic sunday night

mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member
    Impressive is different for everyone. All those people you listed have great bodies, no doubt about it but you know, not everyone is in this for vanity reasons, i train for both strength in the ring and intimidation factor. BTW, anyone can get ripped, its not THAT hard. Being 180 lbs at 7-8% isn't all that difficult although it takes great dedication, but try adding muscle to a frame that doesn't want to take anymore... Personally i'd rather be 300lbs at 14% bodyfat than 180 at whatever bodyfat. Then again, we all have different goals, im happy as long as my abs show a little and dont have a gut.. everyone is different though.
    I'm not a big guy... but guys smaller than me tell me I'm big... Then I say take a look at that dude over there... thats big... I'm a medium shirt compared to him...

I agree with this... and although I do admire those shredded guys and really give props to those guys that can weight 250 @ 6%,4% and 3% BF.... Genetics do have everything to do with frame, overall size.... small joints... shorter bones @ XXX frame size... full muscle bellies, long bones, long muscles... etc

I don’t have the BBer genetics, but I do feel I can pack on more size and be somewhat lean... I know the "Rock" (do ya smell) may not be as large as The Butcher. But that’s the body shape I want to attain. I too really want strength but speed and force behind every punching movement... and pure force of my grip.

I did the lean thing... I have yet to master keeping mass and to cut down to 4%. I look like a skinny spider in that respect.... because my body/torso is so large... and my arms and legs are so long in comparison…

I have been adding mass over the years and have discovered I'm not genetically gifted and have to work even harder to stay adding mass 5-10lbs solid a year... I'm fine with that... I think I've left the modeling thing out to dry and looking at falling into my love for boxing and strength. I'm 5-11 or stretching back to it slowly, just recently had a stomach virus but back @ 227lb... these are from latest to old... my trek after loosing gobbs of BF, 245 (no picture I really didn't take a picture but I know at least 20% BF) to 205 4-5% then 215 to 227 - 12-13%... I want the size now... or as much as I can put on and still be some what fast & powerful...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails who's the biggest on here?-pic00008.jpg   who's the biggest on here?-pic00011.jpg   who's the biggest on here?-back.jpg   who's the biggest on here?-pic00013.jpg   who's the biggest on here?-picme-205andwife.jpg  

skinny ass back @ 205
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails who's the biggest on here?-back-205.jpg  

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Damn max, your a pretty big guy.
    what are your stats? what about when you were 205?

-MS

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    Damn max, your a pretty big guy.
    what are your stats? what about when you were 205?

-MS
    Big guy... The Butcher... I remember we were writing back and forth about his girls contest prep or maybe it was just a lean down... I clicked on his profile... I had no Idea the man was that huge. 6'6" 320...
    There are some big mofo's here...what's bdtr.... 260 6'0"....

Just keep adding 5-10 lb a year... that’s my coarse... My current stats are:
    Shoulder girth 58-3/4"
    CHEST 50"
    LEGS 26"
    ARMS 18"
    CALVES 18"
    FOREARMS 16"
    WAIST 36-1/2"
    NECK 19"
    BF 12-14%, haven't checked but probably close to 12.
    Weight 227-229
    Just took all these
    Keep in mind I'm 5'11" and shrinking and my arm span is 79" or around 6'5" I asked before if that was normal... I don’t remember getting any feed back...
    Do you remember Mike Katz from pumping iron.... that’s what my brother and me feel we look like...

That second to last is my wife and I... I was 205 when we met.
    When I was 205 I only remember a few measurements...
    My waist was 33"
    Arms 15"
    Calves 15"
    Legs???? Can’t remember

2-1/2 short years before I met her I was a bloat. A juice happy kind of punk weighing in @ 235-240 and at the very highest 245... I did have quite a bit of BF though dude...
    When I was 240 all I really remember is wearing 38" pants... 38 when I wanted to tuck in shirts and 36 inch for a tight ass fit... Why a man would want to wear tight choke your ball pants I don’t know... but women could make me do alot of things.
    I know I have no problem gaining... but gaining what??? Getting fat is easy but leaning with out loosing muscle is an art to be mastered.

I only wish I was 6'5" and a solid 260-270 @ 9% BF.... You have to work with what you got...

orbflux is offline New Member
    arnold zane's phsyique kicked some major ass... http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...ead.php?t=8705

he seems to have disappeared though

damn maxiumus your legs are only 26"... looks bigger than that.. good work

Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    **** maxiumus your legs are only 26"... looks bigger than that.. good work
    Thx dude... I wish I had 32's like you I would feel a whole lot better... I thinkmore hamstring work will give me a lot more size as I add to the quads more... I'm traing them alot more like arms now and they're growing again. I'm going to add parking lot lunges soon too, except on a track with 135lbs on my back, so I can catch up to your ass... Platz is tha man and the only new guy since Platz that comes close with crazy legs, in my book, is Paco (need ta get rid of tha bitch tit) Bautista

To all the large bloaks... You guys better post a pic some time... no matter what the BF... I personally would like to see The Butcher, BigKev, SilverFox, bdtr and badguy (well, I mean badguy again)... and I'm forgetting a whole slew of others but off tha top...

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Well, some people being talking about moi eh..

ok, I posted two pics, some of you have seen them, im doing the doggy lift lol, look in the pictures section : http://forums.anabolicreview.com/showthread.php?t=72408
    and for your info these pics were taking after 3 weeks of gym skipping!The only thing I lifted since are the fork, my plates and my fat ass Im pleading guilty!!!!

butterface is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gtxben
    Neither am I, but what the hell.

Currently I'm 6'5", 235lbs, about 15%bf on a cut.

The first pic was 1 1/2 yrs ago weighed about the same there.

The second pic was July of this year, I was about 250?

are you from Houston area?

butterface is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    is it the same 3vandoo.....from fitness geared?.......yeah he is big......only guy that makes you look small bdtr....

wow this BDTR guy is getting tons of props, can someone please direct me to a pic of him so I may worship too, thanks.

BDTR is offline Retired
    btw... vandoo makes me look tiny. I've seen much bigger pics of him on FG a while back. His arms are like 24 inches and chest like 103099839393.

BDTR is offline Retired
    oh and as far as the biggest dudes on boards.

I think DOOM from mass monsterz and WCBB might take the cake on that one

moods is offline Junior Member
    Def. Not Me Lol

Latimus is offline Banned
    great thread...

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    everyone has different goals... different likes and dislikes. Massive or ripped can both be genetic. IMO massive blob muscles dont impress me as i see fat people, old and just round shaped people who have massive calfs and legs. Never worked out a day in their life at a gym yet they have numbers that can rival some of the top on here. Yet ultra ripped doesnt impress me either. Its the combo of both mass and cuts that makes a person something special in my eyes.

btw... vandoo makes me look tiny. I've seen much bigger pics of him on FG a while back. His arms are like 24 inches and chest like 103099839393.
    "cough" 26 right "Cough" "24 1/2 left"

LOL

I lost size tho, muscle memory I hopes it works, I think I need to change gym now, bugs the crap out of me!

BDTR is offline Retired
    Post those pics again. I need some motivation.

Quote Originally Posted by 3Vandoo
    "cough" 26 right "Cough" "24 1/2 left"

LOL

I lost size tho, muscle memory I hopes it works, I think I need to change gym now, bugs the crap out of me!

beeffreak6 is offline Associate Member

biggest?

Being the biggest and the most cut up means two different things offseason pros are huge they are the biggest then but they are not that big when they compete heres my back
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails who's the biggest on here?-023_20a.jpg  

barbarian is offline Banned
    yea i wana see some 230-240lbs 6% bf bros post some pics....

Post those pics again. I need some motivation.

which one?

the kitchen one, or the bbq one with the spadula

BDTR is offline Retired
    Both lol. Show these guys what big is all about.

Quote Originally Posted by 3Vandoo
    which one?

the kitchen one, or the bbq one with the spadula

LOL okays lets post them, hoping my co doesnt recognize me

BDTR surely be happy now, LMAO no comments pls on the artistic side of the pics
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails who's the biggest on here?-tits1.jpg   who's the biggest on here?-clipboard011.jpg   who's the biggest on here?-bbq.jpg   who's the biggest on here?-newfatso.jpg   who's the biggest on here?-clipboard0111111111.jpg  

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    nice rack vandoo! Seriously though, how big is your chest??

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information