ebaker3 is offline Junior Member

11 weeks out...please critque pics

Working my but off for this show...Fat is dropping like crazy and still holding on to my muscle....need some honest blast me down lift me up feedback!

Pics taken this morning after 1 hour of cardio
    Weight: 224
    Height: 5'8"
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 11 weeks out...please critque pics-dcp_0448.jpg   11 weeks out...please critque pics-dcp_0447.jpg  

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Lookin thick Baker. The first thing that pops into my head when I see your pics, specifically the back pic was your legs (hams inparticular), also your bi's lack a bit. BUT you look great none the less! I'm sure you'll do very well in your comp as long as the diet is on key.
    -B D
    DO NOT ASK FOR A SOURCE, NONE SHALL BE GIVEN.
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

[email protected]
    If asking cycle advice Post up Stats/previous cycle experience/goals!

If asking diet advice Post Stats/current diet/goals!

“Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same.”

I B D
    AR VET

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Lookin thick Baker. The first thing that pops into my head when I see your pics, specifically the back pic was your legs (hams inparticular), also your bi's lack a bit. BUT you look great none the less! I'm sure you'll do very well in your comp as long as the diet is on key.
    Thank you for the honest feedback....I've been working much harder on the bis....my triceps overpower them thus making them look smaller than what they really are. None the less i need to bring them up...Hams need more work and I have focused more on this body part also...

train410 is offline Junior Member
    Bi's are lagging,i'm sure you already knew that. All other bodyparts are outstanding, Legs and back looking thick bro. Keep up the good work and you'll do great at your show keep us posted

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Lookin good bro..

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ebaker3
    Working my but off for this show...Fat is dropping like crazy and still holding on to my muscle....need some honest blast me down lift me up feedback!

Pics taken this morning after 1 hour of cardio
    Weight: 224
    Height: 5'8"
    Lookin good man, nice and thick! It seems like you are looking for critique so here goes:

Bis need to come up as other have said, as well as hams. I think your quads look pretty good. Back thickness seems great. And for your posing, I woudlnt jsut stand straight up and down like that, it jsut looks wierd to me. I would stagger one leg out a little bit, it will make your lower half appear larger when your legs arent so close together.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Very thick.. Great Quads.

You appear to have some gyno...If i may, what are you running?

Looking good for sure man

Quote Originally Posted by spound
    Lookin good man, nice and thick! It seems like you are looking for critique so here goes:

Bis need to come up as other have said, as well as hams. I think your quads look pretty good. Back thickness seems great. And for your posing, I woudlnt jsut stand straight up and down like that, it jsut looks wierd to me. I would stagger one leg out a little bit, it will make your lower half appear larger when your legs arent so close together.
    Thanks for the Honest feedback!! Working on those bi's now...change the workout routine around some...doing spider curls and incline dumbell curls...hopefully this will help.....damn the burn is crazy!

Any great ham movements that will help me please let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    Very thick.. Great Quads.

You appear to have some gyno...If i may, what are you running?

Looking good for sure man
    Never had gyno...had beer tits when I was a younger ( I was a fat, muscular lad growing up)..LOL....fat seems to accumulate in my chest area whenever i bulk...they are soft inside and out...no lumps or bumps..LOL

Once my BF comes down they are tight as the skin on a drum. Good looking though!

Presently running:
    Tren Ace - 75 mg EOD
    Will include 8 weeks out- Test Prop
    6 weeks out- Winny
    may throw some Masteron in 6 weeks out....

Of course Clen /keto
    Dicana
    Lots of Cardio
    Strict Diet
    Rest

Any advice?

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    I know how you feel with the chest fat coming off last...I can see 8 abs coming through but Ive still got a handful...ROFL...

Iceman69 is offline Associate Member
    I'm with everyone else. Your biceps need bigger peaks to stand out.

Your back looks great and it looks like your chest development is awesome as well.

I'd really like to see a Most Muscular pose from you to give further critique.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceman69
    I'm with everyone else. Your biceps need bigger peaks to stand out.

Your back looks great and it looks like your chest development is awesome as well.

I'd really like to see a Most Muscular pose from you to give further critique.
    That's what I like about this site....HONEST BROS!!!

Next pics i'll make sure I throw the most muscular in there....

Thanks Everyone for the feedback!

I thought i throw a pic in that was taken several years ago when I was competing as a middleweight...I was ripped and thus would like to get get just as ripped.....BUT BIGGER

I did tons of cardio...double sessions for 2 months straight.....this time it's 3 months straight...which should do the job....hopefully
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 11 weeks out...please critque pics-dbar.jpg   11 weeks out...please critque pics-back.jpg  

BlueAndromeda73 is offline Senior Member
    Lookin great man, as others have said the bis do lag a bit but not a flame, you look awesome good luck I am sure you will do excellent

Quote Originally Posted by BlueAndromeda73
    Lookin great man, as others have said the bis do lag a bit but not a flame, you look awesome good luck I am sure you will do excellent
    I have a question....when my BF comes down my biceps should look much bigger...Is that possibly the reason they look small now? Right now they are 18 inches cold...very cold...

I have a question....when my BF comes down my biceps should look much bigger...Is that possibly the reason they look small now? Right now they are 18 inches cold...very cold...
    THey don't look smal, just not quite in proportion with the rest of your arm. I think it has a lot to do with genetics...it looks like you are genetically predisposed to having a short bicep. Not to say that can't improve though...
    Make sure you are using full range of motion on all curling movements. And yes, I am sure they will look better as you get leaner, they look pretty damn good in that rear double bi shot when you were a middleweight and zipped!

Thanks for the Honest feedback!! Working on those bi's now...change the workout routine around some...doing spider curls and incline dumbell curls...hopefully this will help.....damn the burn is crazy!

Any great ham movements that will help me please let me know.
    I personally just like straight up leg curls with heavy weights and get peek contraction on every rep. I will also throw in some fairly heavy (but with stict form) straight legged dead lifts every now and then to switch it up. I feel this has treated me well in the ham department. Hams are a strong point for me....

I personally just like straight up leg curls with heavy weights and get peek contraction on every rep. I will also throw in some fairly heavy (but with stict form) straight legged dead lifts every now and then to switch it up. I feel this has treated me well in the ham department. Hams are a strong point for me....

Will do for sure..leg day tomorrow! Should I do the hams before the quads...?

THey don't look smal, just not quite in proportion with the rest of your arm. I think it has a lot to do with genetics...it looks like you are genetically predisposed to having a short bicep. Not to say that can't improve though...
    Make sure you are using full range of motion on all curling movements. And yes, I am sure they will look better as you get leaner, they look pretty damn good in that rear double bi shot when you were a middleweight and zipped!
    That's what came across my mind in regards to the BF fat dropping. My arms were back then were 16 1/2 inches cold. My arm looked the same as now (but smaller) untill my BF dropped. I'm still going to work on them to bring them up.....big bi's never hurt anyone...LOL

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Will do for sure..leg day tomorrow! Should I do the hams before the quads...?
    Yea.. prioritise 'em.. that's how i improved my hams.

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    Yea.. prioritise 'em.. that's how i improved my hams.

Thank you!

Hey I noticed you are in Barbados....I'm from Antigua...born there then came to the States when I was 7.....

Thread Information