Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer

Time to grow again

Got these pics while I was liftin' the other day. They were about 3 weeks into Sust250 EOD. Bodyweight at about 260. As of today I am moving into week 6 of the Sust and 1 week into GH, at 267 pounds.

(yeah I know - a farmers tan, but I have since fixed it Too much time in the sun working!)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Time to grow again-three.jpg  

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Looking thick Warrior! Also, looking forward to hearing about your GH results!

SID

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    Damn 265...you weigh a ton brotha! Good luck on your cycle.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Lookin thick. Nice hair cut.

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Look like a human bulldozer bro. Lol after this cycle your gonna be tossing around telephone booths.

And nice sunburn! Must have been doing slavework to pay for your GH cycle...J/k, looking thick as always,

~US~

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pumpseeker
    Damn 265...you weigh a ton brotha! Good luck on your cycle.
    Actually, by my count he's 1,735 pounds off...but chances are good he'll only be 1,705 pounds by the end of this. Why am i such an immature ass??

realityarts is offline Member
    Lookin' good. What muscle groups do you workout on what days... Just curious about how people group their workouts.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    BG we still love ya anyway, however warrior going to hurt you if you keep messin around. HA

Warrior, bro I'm completely impressed big time. Let me know where you're at at all times..............I want to make sure to give you plenty of space. Damn bro, and GH next.................

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

hey warrior

i have an idea.....stop growing you big fuck!!haha.best wishes and happy growing!!

Quote Originally Posted by realityarts
    Lookin' good. What muscle groups do you workout on what days... Just curious about how people group their workouts.
    Well... right now I switched off a rotation of POF, GVT and Holistic type training. Every workout was a different intensity and slightly different movements. Right now, I am working in some static contractions (mostly for delts), EDT (for arms) and back to some basics like squats and deads.

Really my foundation is built on working with a lot of intensity. A good workout is when I feel nautious and drippin' with sweat afterwards Stuff for size... routines that are built to trample the bodypart. Little rest, good form and lots of focus. I have just started using Escalated Density Training (from the thread earlier about the T-mag article) and liking it as well.

LMAO @ the replys.

The GH I descided to do simply because I am in a country now where gear is over the counter... thats right, OTC! So it's rather inexpensive for quality Genotropins that I know are handled correctly - and above all, they aren't fakes. I figured since I'll be here awhile its as good a time as any...

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    LMAO @ the replys.

The GH I descided to do simply because I am in a country now where gear is over the counter... thats right, OTC! So it's rather inexpensive for quality Genotropins that I know are handled correctly - and above all, they aren't fakes. I figured since I'll be here awhile its as good a time as any...
    That's just awesome. I can just picture a real estate office now trying to sell you on a place for that reason. I'm really looking forward to seeing what you come out on the other end with. If I recall correctly, you won't be running slin with the GH, correct?

BDTR is offline Retired
    You'll love the GH.... You look great, happy growing.

Btw, you look absolutely identical to me and are at the same bodyweight with the same haircut. If it wasn't for the tattoos we could be twins.

Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    If I recall correctly, you won't be running slin with the GH, correct?
    I don't know? I found some fast acting stuff with the only real drawback is the pharmacist says it will thicken if it isn't kept cool. I workout far from my house so really the only best time I could hiy it would be right away in the morning. To try and off set the over night fast. I was also considering running some Glucophage/Metformin as an oral option to slin (to increase insulin sensitiveity)... a litte more expensive - but much more practicle. But I couldn't find enough info on it. If anyone knows about Metformin and GH I would like to hear some info... I had a thread on it last week...

I was also considering running some Glucophage/Metformin as an oral option to slin (to increase insulin sensitiveity)... a litte more expensive - but much more practicle. But I couldn't find enough info on it. If anyone knows about Metformin and GH I would like to hear some info... I had a thread on it last week...
    Ah yes, now it's coming back to me. I remember being very interested in that glucophage thread....sorry to hear it didn't yield results.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr

Btw, you look absolutely identical to me and are at the same bodyweight with the same haircut. If it wasn't for the tattoos we could be twins.

Twins? Jesus, we don't need two of you....hahahah... You look solid bro, keep up the good work. I think you will fall in love with the GH. I have!!!

talon is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr

Wow, I def. wouldnt admit that if I was...bwa ha ha ha...LOL...j/k big man....Warrior, bro your looking thick, keep up the good work. Def. keep us/me posted on how the GH is working. Ive heard so many positive thing about it....Keep up the good work....

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    Is it me or does he kinda of look likw that guy from the mtv who wants to be a pro wrestler thing??? johna or something like that

Haha - whos Johna? When I was in Da Nang a few years ago many of the locals thought I looked like Ronaldo (Brazilian soccer dude). I was about 210 pounds then though - and doing a lot of running

But anyhoo - my bodyweight is up to 274! This is fuckin' crazy. Not only that but I was doing my heavy presses for Delts today and felt like trying 225lbs. And I did one very clean rep unassisted (all the way down - all the way up) and then one with a bit of help. 225 on a front military press! It actually felt very feasible to have done more reps but I think I let the psycological aspect of it get a hold of me (not to mention some ass sayin' "thats a lot of weight!" before I even began)... I'll try again next time...

Here is another reference pic (post cycle pic from March 2003 at 255 pounds)... Consider it a before photo...

My goal (fuck the "Men's Health look" - I'm chasin' Belgian Blue!):

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Damn Warrior, that's one hell of a transformation. What did you take to turn into that HUGE animal? Man, what exercises do you do? Besides walking in the field, beating up other cows and horses, etc...?

LMAO!!!

Anywho, seriously tho, you're looking huge, some more pics would be good too, maybe some leg shots, etc... Hit it HARD and keep us posted as always

Well - I figured out the huge weight jump. It was major water retention that must have been aggrevated by the GH. I was at work and noticed my hands were very swollen. One of the guys I work with said it looked almost like I hit a wall. I am going to try 40mg of Lasix and start pounding water to get back to dry - as a symptomatic approach for now. And then focus more on proper hydration... and consistently drinking water.

I am also going to go with either 500mg or a gram of Glucophage/Metformin ED to help increase insulin sensitivity from the GH. Any suggestions on the dose? Carbs and water go hand-in-hand... perhaps hypoglycemia could be part of the cause of the recent bloating. But anyway - I'll give the Met a shot...

In other news - strength continues to be going up big time. I "attempted" a 315lbs Close Grip Bench Press (for triceps) today - almost had it! Did 295 no problem so I thought I could go for 315... but not today...

Terinox - I'll try and get some new pics soon... posedown stuff...

nynsb is offline Banned
    Great upper body development, nice arms but damn it what are you doing with that inner tube around your waist???

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by nynsb
    Great upper body development, nice arms but damn it what are you doing with that inner tube around your waist???
    Here we go again. nynsb, the ab post whore ... only posts to insult someone's midsection. I take it you have nothing better to do on a Friday night?

Lasix worked, down to 271 - lost around 3 pounds of water! I descided for now, I am going with Glucophage at a reasonable 500mg ED to help with insulin sensitivity with the GH. And arms are gettin' really close to 20"...

AbsolutelyLethal is offline Associate Member
    Warrior, doesnt Hatfield not recommend going all the way up on military press? If I recall he said it just brings in muscles groups you arent trying to work, e.g. triceps and serratus, in order to pass your head and lock out.

Also I always assumed that going all the way down put too much stress on the shoulder joint and that it is wiser to go to about chin level...I guess Im wrong...

Regardless of the last two, you are looking like a beast....

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    To lethal
    two words : arnold presses.

AbsolutelyLethal - I can not recall what Hatfield says on Military Presses but I do agree with the not locking out part... as well as avoiding going to far down to not overextend the shoulder joints. When I said "all the way down and all the way up" before I was referring to the range of motion your are. Meaning the spotter was not on the rack. On heavy Barbell Military Presses I go down to about chin level and up to a point where my elbows are still bent a bit to keep the tension on the muscle group...

The biggest thing is continuous tension - and locking out stops the tension on the muscles and shifts it to your frame and bone structure. Unless you are going for multiple singles... even then it's best to just rack it after each rep and then do it again - rather than allowing the weight to just sit on your joints and bones.

chrisAdams - I have come to really like Arnold Presses too. A typical shoulder day right now starts off with heavy Barbell Presses Military Presses for a good heavy compound movement. Then I do ONE-ARM Arnold Presses (not alternating - one at a time). Then I end with a superset of static contractions for side and rear delts.

I really like One-Arm Arnold Presses because I get a really good stretch and I feel the delts working more effectively... more then pushing both up at the same time. I get a better focus too. I do about a 2-0-1 tempo - I explode upward and grab some sky while twisting the weight and then drop back down to the beginning position in a more controlled fasion. I grab on to something with my other hand for balance and use max weight for about 10-12 reps. If you usually do both hands at one time - try the range you can get by doing one arm at a time... I prefer it.

Warrior
    Hatfield says dont go much further then above your head if you goal is to blast your anterior deltoid. He says the goal is to add size and power to them and by going much further above the head you need to lessen the weight so that the weaker muscles are able to help push the weight up. In conclusion, do a boat load of weight and keep the ROM to not much higher then the head.

Chris Adams
    I dont do arnold presses. Everytime I try them, I feel like my shoulders are tearing and/or feel my pecs working. My partner notices the same....

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by absolutelylethal
    I dont do arnold presses. Everytime I try them, I feel like my shoulders are tearing and/or feel my pecs working. My partner notices the same....
    hehe, you might be doing them wrong then.
    It's also possible that your particular body mechanics make it not so great of an exercise for you. The effectiveness of each exercise is dependent on the length of your bones and the setup of your joints. But the reason i started doing arnold presses is that they take a lot of stress off of my rotator cuffs.

Warrior-
    I'm gonna give the one arm at a time a shot asap. thanks for the advice, hopefully i'll like it as much as you do.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    If I were you, I'd paint myself green everyday and walk around as The Hulk all the time. I wish I was as huge as you!

7 weeks in into Sust250 EOD and almost 3 weeks into GH ED... 277lbs! I was actually headed toward 280 yesterday but it was because I started to retain mega water again. This time it went down without resorting to the Lasix. It's weird, ever since I added the GH, I get some wicked water retention... the GH insert mentions water being a side effect... but what the hell causes it?

Anyway... the insert also says GH can produce sufficient glucose intollerance to meet the criteria of type II diabetes. I have been using 500mg of Metformin ED for over a week now with no problems. Again, I am NOT using insulin with the GH.

BTW - I nailed the 315 Close Grip for 3 reps today... so strength continues to go up...

Mad props to the weight gain and lift accomplishment!!!!

Just curious how close your hand are when you do close grip warrior? My bar at the gym is rough from the side into the middle but in the middle it gets smooth so I usually have my hands gripping all to mostly smooth of the bar which when I go down has my hands next to/hitting the side of my chest. Should the weight be significantly less then what I normally bench? Right now I do 3/4 of the weight for the same amount of reps....

It is totally user dependent AbsolutelyLethal. Close Grip Bench should be at a point where your elbows drop to the sides of your torso without bowing outward. I prefer a thumbless grip when doing them as well (I know its not the safest thing, but I feel it more... more of a pushing movement). Most of all - you should feel it in your triceps.

Jonah or is it really the warriOr trying to make it big on tv ?!?!?!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Time to grow again-176x110_jonah.jpg  

the nose tells the true story

Here's a pic from about 5 weeks ago from one of those phone cams - quality sucks. I had to wait that long to get the pic finally sent to me. I was about 265 here...

BTW - I stopped the GH after 2 months on - the cost versus the results wasn't justifying it. I realize I may have really enjoyed the third and subsequent months - but I am putting the money in the bank instead...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Time to grow again-d1ar.jpg  

Here is a very recent photo hangin' out the other night at a whoping 273lbs. I was holding at 275 for awhile and even flirted up around 278 - but I had to cut back some cuz that was gettin' a little too big... Arms are about a quarter inch from a solid 20... and 20 was the goal for the end of the year...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Time to grow again-ds2.jpg  

mass junkie is offline banned
    Here is a very recent photo hangin' out the other night at a whoping 273lbs. I was holding at 275 for awhile and even flirted up around 278 - but I had to cut back some cuz that was gettin' a little too big... Arms are about a quarter inch from a solid 20... and 20 was the goal for the end of the year...
    Damn bro your looking big in that last pic .........Congrats on all your accomplishments............20" arms def would be nice for me as well........ im about an inch and a half shy

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Damn bro your looking big in that last pic .........Congrats on all your accomplishments............20" arms def would be nice for me as well........ im about an inch and a half shy
    The thing that sucks is that I stretched a little on my inner biceps. Personally, I don't care for stretch marks... I am going to try some lotions and more tanning to fade them...

But those EDT arms day have been great! Two 20 minute supersets. The pain during the workouts (major pumps - the type that make it hard to even straighten out your arms) and then a few days after is awesome! I usually start with Barbell Bicep Curls and Rope Tricep Extensions for the first 20 mikes... let the swelling go down a tick (about 5-6 mikes rest) then do Cambered Tricep Extensions and Reverse Grip Cambered Curls for the final 20 mikes. About every other arm day... currently working biceps and ticeps on the same day.

mass junkie is offline banned
    The thing that sucks is that I stretched a little on my inner biceps. Personally, I don't care for stretch marks... I am going to try some lotions and more tanning to fade them...

But those EDT arms day have been great! Two 20 minute supersets. The pain during the workouts (major pumps - the type that make it hard to even straighten out your arms) and then a few days after is awesome! I usually start with Barbell Bicep Curls and Rope Tricep Extensions for the first 20 mikes... let the swelling go down a tick (about 5-6 mikes rest) then do Cambered Tricep Extensions and Reverse Grip Cambered Curls for the final 20 mikes. About every other arm day... currently working biceps and ticeps on the same day.
    So your saying to superset 1 triceps exercise immediately with 1 biceps exercise? I think Ill give that a try on thursday......thanks bro I'll let you know how it went........thats a damn good idea........I too work tris and bis on the same day and sometimes its really hard to find the energy to hit the bis as hard as I did tris.......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information