Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: comp pics!

hotrod1 is offline Associate Member

comp pics!

well took this shot the night before i went onstage ( Nov 13 ) i got 2nd in the teenage division at the JOHN SHERMAN CLASSIC in HOUSTON.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails comp pics!-img_0812.jpg  

RW3333 is offline Associate Member
    nice vessle bro, keep it up!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I hope you eventually tanned your face???

~SC~

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Nice bro! You look great. I'm interested in seeing a picture what you look like now 1 week later. I'm going to take one this week so you can see the 30 pounds I gained in 1 week.
    Last edited by Carlos_E; 11-21-2004 at 04:13 PM.

Rocket is offline Senior Member
    You look great dude, wheels are very nice!

Rocket

P Rock is offline Member
    did you run out of pro-tan for the face? looks good for a teenager, keep it up.

Light`Weight is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by P Rock
    did you run out of pro-tan for the face? looks good for a teenager, keep it up.
    when i first had a look at it i thought the head had been photoshopd on but then i had a closer look lol but in all seriousness your looking very good and especially for a teen congratulations on your placing !!

thanx guys.........the only reason i didnt put the pro tan on the face was cuz i had to go to school that night.....i know it looks weird, but its all good.

peace

workdude is offline Senior Member
    Had me fooled I thought that wasn't his head....lol

workdude is offline Senior Member
    Oh btw looking good bro....

Natural1 is offline Associate Member
    i thought you were tryin to play it off with a photoshopped pic. Keep up the good work.

Quote Originally Posted by hotrod1
    thanx guys.........the only reason i didnt put the pro tan on the face was cuz i had to go to school that night.....i know it looks weird, but its all good.

peace
    I know how that is. I had a white ass face the night before my show too, as I used the self-tanning bronzer instead on the day of the show!

Pro-tan on your face is nasty anyhow, can u imagine that???

Nice job again, u looked great!

~SC~

Served is offline Associate Member
    Bro you look awesome. Very good development for teen division. You have a bright future ahead of you...

wow! all i can say for you bro. you have great size and definition. theres no way you are natural cuz you are a freak of nature. especially for your age. Nige legs bro, you are probably the only teen that i have known, who is of your size, that has legs like you. Start spreading the word that we have our first teen with good legs. Sorry bro, im just braggin for you because not too many teens who lift hard are worried about their legs and actually work them out. Congradulations on your accomplishments and hard work you have put into your bodybuilding. keep it up and i hope to see you in the IFBB sometime.

thanx alot guys! I plan to compete in this years Teen nationals. Oh and yes i am natural and plan to keep it that way until i have reached my genetic capability.

peace

thickmass is offline Member
    I said it before and I'm a gunna say it again... TOUCHDOWN!

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    well took this shot the night before i went onstage ( Nov 13 ) i got 2nd in the teenage division at the JOHN SHERMAN CLASSIC in HOUSTON.

You look good bro, how tall are you? I hope you sorted your face out, also dont take this as a flame, maybe its the tan that does it but your head looks massive compared to the rest of your body

Do you have any more pics, more poses?

9000rpm is offline Member
    Nice, keep up the hard work and you will go far.

And did ypu say that you are natural?!?!?!?! If it's true, I'm double impressed, especially for your age.

rippedmuscle is offline New Member
    That's awesome bro. Looking very good, great size and def.

BiggerBri2002 is offline Senior Member
    I can't prove it but something is really weird about this pic (Photoshop run amok?)

Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBri2002
    I can't prove it but something is really weird about this pic (Photoshop run amok?)

Some people never read the entire thread.

~SC~

Swole,

I read the entire thread but it still looks weired, like his head just doesnt belong on that body. It seems very out of place. I understand his comments about the Pro Tan and all that!

You've never competed so of course you don't know how weird it looks when you paint your body and leave your face normal. So, having never been in that position, it's understandable that you are not able to comprehend why it looks the way it does.

It's not photoshopped, and it's insulting to insinuate that it is. Sometimes silence is best.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    So, having never been in that position, it's understandable that you are not able to comprehend why it looks the way it does.

Sometimes silence is best.

~SC~
    I'm sorry but I just had to laugh.

why would i photoshop the image? Ive posted pics on these boards before.
    Well that is my body and face for the 10th time and the pro-tan does cause that weird look.

peace

why would i photoshop the image? Ive posted pics on these boards before.
    Well that is my body and face for the 10th time and the pro-tan does cause that weird look.

peace
    Just ignore it brutha, not worth your time/effort.

~SC~

yea man i understand.......its all good bro .....thanx!

peace

Hey I wasn't trying to cause a problem here. I was just saying he photo looked really weird, odd, and strange. Why cannot not comment on something that is obvious.

Swole, you may provide lots of people with valuable information, but I think it is starting to go to your head. I have seen many posts in the past few weeks were you have had to eat crow and swallow your words.....so give me a freakin break. Stop busting everyone's ball and chill out. You make look great and have a great body, but it doesn't make you better than anyone else on this board.

Hotrod1 please accept my apology for insinuating anything that may have caused you pain.

thickmass is offline Member
    Yeh I think Swole's gett'n a bit cagey or something... we forgave Carlos cause he was carb depleted and prepping for his comp...

Quote Originally Posted by thickmass
    Yeh I think Swole's gett'n a bit cagey or something... we forgave Carlos cause he was carb depleted and prepping for his comp...
    Swole is cool. I think he's pretty restrained. Sometimes I wish I could reach through my screen and put my foot up someone's ass. But alas, I can't.

slob is offline Member
    [QUOTE=BiggerBri2002]

Swole, you may provide lots of people with valuable information, but I think it is starting to go to your head. I have seen many posts in the past few weeks were you have had to eat crow and swallow your words.....so give me a freakin break. Stop busting everyone's ball and chill out. You make look great and have a great body, but it doesn't make you better than anyone else on this board.
    QUOTE]
    true.

Okay bro, remember that the next time you are asking me for advice. I cannot count how many times I've tried to assist you, and I've taken time to do so. Just look in the diet forum ALONE and you'll see that. You saying someone's pic was a photoshop job after the explanation of why it looked "weird" is what I would call busting balls. I don't see how you can sit there and call the kettle black as you've done, but then again a great many of your posts don't surprise me. I really don't care what you think of me "biggerbri", you don't pay my bills.

As well, I'll respond where and when I feel like doing so. If you don't like it, well, that's just tough sh*t bro honestly. As for the others and their OPINIONS, I couldn't care less. Hate comes in all shapes/sizes.

~SC~

[QUOTE=slob]

QUOTE]
    true.
    You should learn how to work the cpu and quote properly.

Welcome newbie!

~SC~

yea man i understand.......its all good bro .....thanx!

peace
    So when is the next contest?

Dude,

I really don't HATE anyone. So please do not use that word in connection to me. If anyone is filled with Hate is you bro...I mean you say your from freakin Haterade Distribution.

My only point is to take it easy with people on the board. Not everyone is the expert you are and some people are learning there way around here. All too many times I see very harsh remarks from you to people who are simply asking for HELP. Try being nice sometimes...that does your body good too!

OK. that is all from me. I will not write anyone on this topic.

OK. that is all from me. I will not write anyone on this topic.
    U meant "anymore" right?

Oh, never mind, you aren't going to respond so we'll never know!

This was about you and the photoshop issue, not non-sequitors about how you THINK I am responding to people. If you've an issue on how I help/assist, you can pm me to express your true disappointment if it's really bothering you, instead of attempting (and I mean that in it's true meaning) to create some false image of me tearing down people. One does not attain the title I have for being such a person.

I am genuine, helpful, outgoing, etc., which is why I felt bad for this gentleman when he is displaying his physique only for it to be ignored by way of a "photoshop" comment. That was my only point, and if you were just commenting that it looked weird but you do "believe him", then you should make a marked effort to increase the clarity of your communication.

Do w/that what you wish, just some constructive criticism much like the help that I've given you in the past. Or, does that not count for anything? Oh that's right, it's the old adage "they only see the negatives or what they think is the negatives, none of the positives that one does".

~SC~

Dude,

you say your from freakin Haterade Distribution.
    Right, again, try to slow down and understand the CONTEXT. Distribution=the distributing of a product. That is not indicative of one being full of hate.

It means that those who hate are drinking "haterade", that's an old joke.
    So in translation it means that I am constantly ignoring jealous/hateful individuals who do nothing but hate because of my success, and wish to try to tear me down for whatever reason. You've seen them here many a time before, and they never last. Haters are temporary, being genuine is permanent.

Very different meaning apart from what you conjured up.

~SC~

Dude,

I ain't hating you are anyone else on here. Plus I did apologize to him if you look in the thread.

""Hotrod1 please accept my apology for insinuating anything that may have caused you pain."

Bound for Muscle is offline Associate Member
    haha dude i agree, his head does look freakishly large compared to his body

at first i too thought it was a photoshop job to cover his real face, but i can see that the shadows all match and stuff

the more i look at the face, the more it trips me out...i think it's because he looks so calm, but you know it's hard as **** to hold that pose

anyway bro, nice work, you look great, hopefully i'll be there soon

thanx man!

hey swole how many companys do you own or run bro?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information