clockworks is offline Anabolic Member

mid cycle progress

got a nice halloween pic, figured i'd make it into a progress pic. it was taken roughly 4 weeks into my tren + test prop cycle, from which i feel i'm getting minimal gains...=(

before pic:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mid cycle progress-08-16-03_front_double_bi2_blurred.jpg  

4 weeks in:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mid cycle progress-drag01-blurred.jpg  

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Hey looks like your making some progess.. I bet your long arms arent making it any easier to gain seriuos size hu? Keep up the great work!!

Dom78 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    Hey looks like your making some progess.. I bet your long arms arent making it any easier to gain seriuos size hu? Keep up the great work!!

yea i agree,i can see some noticable gains too

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    I need to get some pics... just I forgot to get some shirtless pictures before cycle... somewhat didnt think I looked and embarrassed to make some shirtless pictures before this cycle but now that I am bulking up pretty good, I wish I had them now. It would have been nice to say, Look at me at 160 lbs, now look at me at 180, 185, 190, etc.

I look at all these 210 and more guy's pictures and man... I am still a little guy compared to those guys... anyways I guess its natural, everyone thinks they look like shit when they see themselves in pictures but others... well clockworks, looks like you have a decent base to build on... you look like you already have some steroid enhanced pump going on... especially when I see your profile say 155 lbs... you are in fine shape at that weight.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Nobody is happy with the way they look or they wouldnt be here............Your coming along fine bro.......you look pretty impressive in that dress....Keep up the good work

Krulintent is offline Junior Member
    You are definitly making progress. You look alot harder and leaner. I don't know about that dress though...maybe it's just not your color.

hehe, i like the dress...just kidding...=)

thanks. i actually have made weight gains (about 13 lbs), but i think i lost fat on my arms and they don't stretch my sleeves as much so i feel smaller. weird mental games we play with ourselves, eh?

big ol, i'm a short doode, i've never considered myself one of those people who have a hard time with bench cuz of long arms. but maybe they are proportionally long for my body, who knows.

ntpadude, yeah, that 155 was pre cycle weight. i weigh about 167 now...=)

thanks for the encouragement and feedback,
    -- clocky

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by clockworks
    hehe, i like the dress...just kidding...=)

thanks. i actually have made weight gains (about 13 lbs), but i think i lost fat on my arms and they don't stretch my sleeves as much so i feel smaller. weird mental games we play with ourselves, eh?

big ol, i'm a short doode, i've never considered myself one of those people who have a hard time with bench cuz of long arms. but maybe they are proportionally long for my body, who knows.

ntpadude, yeah, that 155 was pre cycle weight. i weigh about 167 now...=)

thanks for the encouragement and feedback,
    -- clocky
    Yea I think steroids make you leaner in spite of all this water bloat stuff... I feel smaller now at 182 lbs then I did a year ago at 169 lbs but with lots of fat hanging over belt off my tummy. Right now I am gaining weight, pants are getting looser at the belt line, shirts are all getting WAY smaller. I havent left my legs out, thighs and calves are bulking up too. I'm going to get some before and after pictures up soon... the best I can come up with before picture is me in tank top at summer vacation. Wife always makes me put shirt on before taking my picture, hehehe.

Thread Information