monkeyjuice is offline Member

Results of First Sustanon Cycle!

well this is actually 8 weeks into a 10 weeks cycle of Sustanon 250 @ 500mg a week. What do u think?
    Last edited by monkeyjuice; 11-18-2003 at 07:53 PM.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    age ?

Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    age ?

i am 22 year old. The before picture was taking in November of 02'. I was 21 then. That is the only before picture i have. I started my cycle End of Feburary 03'. The after picture is taken on a cruise in May 03'. 8 weeks into my cycle. I ate like a monster on that cruise, it was all you can eat. I ate 13 lobster tails one night at dinner. you should of seen the menu's we were able to order from during dinner. IF i put them on here, you would shit yourself, and you could order as much as you wanted to. So if you ever want to gain weight, and eat good. GO on a cruise. FOOD, GIRLS, TAN, and their was a little gym on the boat. Mostly Nautilus machines, but they had dumbells too. So it worked out.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    yeah, i've been on a cruise myself, so i know how the food is. it's very nice and delicious.

anyways, only reason i asked about your age is i didn't know if you were 19 / 20. usually with that range it's very easy to add weight since your body is still maturing and getting ready for manhood - or womanood, whichever route you choose.

the arms / shoulders / chest look like they filled out a little bit - your clavicle has started to disappear nicely. and then of course a tan helps to bring things out a bit more as well. not real sure what the legs look like though.

Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    yeah, i've been on a cruise myself, so i know how the food is. it's very nice and delicious.

anyways, only reason i asked about your age is i didn't know if you were 19 / 20. usually with that range it's very easy to add weight since your body is still maturing and getting ready for manhood - or womanood, whichever route you choose.

the arms / shoulders / chest look like they filled out a little bit - your clavicle has started to disappear nicely. and then of course a tan helps to bring things out a bit more as well. not real sure what the legs look like though.

womanood? I think i chose manhood. Legs are still in need of work, but i'm working on it. I neglected my legs for awhile, but now i am really focusing on them. I have someone training me on my legs right now. its working great.

LostUp is offline Associate Member
    I don't mean to insult you or anything but it's my opinion that you could have gotten way bigger then that naturally. If I ever do a cycle of anything it wont be for a looong, looong time... just my opinion of course.

Quote Originally Posted by LostUp
    I don't mean to insult you or anything but it's my opinion that you could have gotten way bigger then that naturally. If I ever do a cycle of anything it wont be for a looong, looong time... just my opinion of course.

i know i should of waited and tried to gain more weight naturally, but I didn't do proper research first. I learned about this board a copule weeks into my cycle, and i didn't want to quit it. I have gained alot of weight since by just eating like monster. I am putting on some fat in my abdominal area, but when i cut up in the spring, i will lose most of that. I am going to do a second cycle in the spring that i am way more educated about. it is going to look like this

weeks 1-4 25mg ed Dbol
    weeks 1-10 500mg Test
    weeks 1-10 400mg Deca
    weeks 8-12 50mg ed Winny Tabs
    weeks 13-17 Day 1 300mg Clomid
    Days 2-14 100mg Clomid
    Days 15-30 50mg Clomid
    weeks 13-17 20mg ed Nolvadex

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeyjuice
    well this is actually 8 weeks into a 10 weeks cycle of Sustanon 250 @ 500mg a week. What do u think?
    Damn! Look like a kid on the left picture and more like a man in the right picture! Yep the more I think about it, I wish I got into steroids in my early 20's...

abc 1 is offline Associate Member
    you shouldn't do another cycle. just my opinion. you have along ways to go naturally before aas will do much of anything for you. for your health, learn more about training and nutrition. once you can add lbm naturally, then look into aas. right now it's doing little for you.

you seem 110%dedicated to this lifestyle, no reason why you can't wait.

TheOak182 is offline Associate Member
    When i took that much sus i got a lot bigger. How are you really training? Thats the key!

I took omnadren when I was 18 which may or may not have been made the exact same as sust. and gained 25-30 lbs, I had been lifting hard for 5 yrs as well. I know it was a mistake to start that early but my gains were off only 250 mgs a week. so this is a classic example of how results and AS vary for everyone, and again I reemphasize what the other guys are sayin from actually experiencing it myself, you should have waited but you didn't. AGain before yur next cycle you have to ask yourself how are you training really and could you have gained as much without AS. You know your body better than anyone on here and did you even give yourself training experience to grow naturally before you got on. Just don't make room for any doubt or mistakes is all I am asking.

whatcha gonna do brother..........

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Only looks like your chest and shoulders have increased a tiny bit...you should really grow more natural cause you will lose it all as soon as you stop using gear.
    Are you sure your @ 6,5 bf%? Looks softer then that imo.
    Be smart and stay of the juice for a couple of more years.

Thread Information