lifter405 is offline Junior Member

my brother and i

here are before and after pics of me at age 19,5'11" 175lbs and age 20, 5'11" 190lbs. the pics of my brother are age 18,5'8" 155lbs. and we are both natural for the time being. here is the first one of me at age 20.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails my brother and i-cameron-body-building-001.jpg  
    Last edited by Pete235; 05-30-2002 at 05:26 AM.

here is the one of me at age 19, 175lbs.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails my brother and i-cameron-body-building-002.jpg  
    Last edited by Pete235; 05-30-2002 at 05:27 AM.

here is the first one of my brother at age 18, 5'8", 155lbs.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails my brother and i-aaron-body-building-002.jpg  

here is the last one of my bro.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails my brother and i-aaron-body-building.jpg  

Dome is offline Junior Member
    Well done mate,nice work you've done there...
    Looking well toned!

Your bro is wide! nice lats and back..
    You say you're both natural for the time being,does this mean your thinking about juicing up?

I am going to hit the juice real soon, my brother says that he never will.

Why do u want to take steroids now? You've made great gains,you look sweet..Do u want to be massive?

You've done great so far,so why juice..I'm like your brother,i'll NEVER touch the stuff..I think Creatine will be as far as i'll go.

Are u from the bodybuilding.com forums?

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    ur bro looks a lot bigger then 155. u sure that number is rite?

hey dome and khull khuum

hey dome yeah I want to be massive so I am going to hit the sauce real soon here. And to K.K., yes he is 5'8" 155, everyone on bb.com said he looked bigger than that too I think it is because he only has like 7lbs of fat on him. He's like 4.5% bodyfat and I am about 6% bodyfat. Just to prove that he weighs 155, he just wrestled at freestyle nationals at 145.5lb weight class, he cut 10 lbs. and he kicked ass at the tournament, he's a badass. I wrestled the last 2 years in college and ever since i was a little kid and my brother pretty much kicks my ass, even though i outweigh him by like 35lbs. His back is wide as hell isn't it. He can do 45 chin ups with good form. Extremely strong.
    Last edited by lifter405; 05-29-2002 at 05:30 PM.

any other comments? we can take criticism too, what do we need to work on? I will post back pics of me and some chest poses of my bro in about a week.

BiggerBri2002 is offline Senior Member
    Hey guys,

Looking pretty good to me. Just stay on the same track for another 5-7 years without the AS. Then think about it, but at this time you guys have way too much natural potential for growth w/o the juice.

Bet you guys bring home lots of chicks

woodsy169 is offline Associate Member
    You are the guys that most of us hated growing up...always cut up, eat what you want, still low bf%. Oh well, I am over that now...I am sort of cut up myself now...LOL Hey you guys look great, a lot of natural potential...you will blow up on gear!! You are gonna be huge!

Havesome77 is offline Associate Member
    Lookin good fellas!!! Both of you guys are ripped to the bone. For you Lifter405 I would wait another year or 2 until you hit the juice. There are a lot of guys on here that have already done cycles that don't look as good as you (no offense to anyone on this board). So if i were u i'd wait until your natural growth stops and then if your still not happy, hit a cycle. By the way, the first thing I thought when i saw u and your brother was that you were wrestlers. Most wrestlers are very disiplined when it comes to their body, so when u do decide to hit a cycle I'm sure u will be HUGE!!! Good luck, and both of you guys look very impressive.

hey woodsy169

hey thanks guys, and woodsy, we don't eat anything we want, we both keep a very strict diet, here is my diet, approx. 3500 calories, 50gr fat, 400gr protein, and 350gr carbs. we have kept so lean from hard work in the wrestling room and good diet. peace.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    It's hard to tell with the baggy shorts you're wearing but it looks like you may need more leg work. I'm a gymnast and we tend to build larger upper bodies so I make sure to hit my legs extra hard in the gym so I don't become top heavy. Plus, the bigger you get your legs the bigger your upper body will grow. Also, work your arms a little more. With such wide backs it makes your arms look smaller. You both look great though, lean... cut up, you're doing great!!!
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

BrLifter17 is offline Junior Member
    for being 155, your brother must have the biggest arms on the planet at that weight. you both look great. if you are going to do a cycle, just learn everything first and do it right. good luck

yeah his arms are pretty big for 155, they're about 16".

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    looks like the genetics runs in the family, good job,both bros..looking big/lean.
    fuck you are going to be an animal after a cycle..(well more of an animal) looking forward to some updated pics

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Both of you guys are looking real good, excelent work, keep at it you guys have a great potential...XXL

hey thanks miike xxl, if that picture on your post is your back, your back is f**kin badass. i am gonna post a pic of my back here real soon.

B-BOY is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up NICE JOB

hey lifter you and your bro look great, your both ripped with pretty good muscle mass, good luck on your goals bro's, you def. know what your doing.

woodsy169 is offline Associate Member

hey lifter405

You know I am just messing with you guys ...you guys seriously do look great...I wish I looked that good at your age...you probably have the girls drooling at the beach!

thanks guys, any other comments?
    Last edited by lifter405; 07-06-2002 at 10:12 PM.

bump, any other comments, criticism?

Taus is offline New Member
    Looking real solid and ripped...knowing that I got a compliment from you on my pics after seeing yours def means alot...thanx bro

Thread Information