wiky is offline Junior Member

Question Still 15lbs down my weight

6'3 185lbs (200lbs from 2001 to this spring), ive gained around 5 lbs in this month, but just in the belly line. Time to first cycle? Change workout? Im using Phosgain suplement and working boxing and kick-boxing (neck-shoulders-abs more than nothing). Any coment wellcomed.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Still 15lbs down my weight-back.jpg   Still 15lbs down my weight-side.jpg   Still 15lbs down my weight-front.jpg  

goldenFloyd is offline Member
    what are your goals? how long have you been training?

Nailer is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wiky
    6'3 185lbs (200lbs from 2001 to this spring), ive gained around 5 lbs in this month, but just in the belly line. Time to first cycle? Change workout? Im using Phosgain suplement and working boxing and kick-boxing (neck-shoulders-abs more than nothing). Any coment wellcomed.
    post stats/diet/training/routine...

Ive been training in gym since 19 yrs old (24 now), my natural weight at 18 was 176lbs, since child i eat a lot and keep my weight, always played aerobic sports. At 19 yrs needed more weight for basketball then began gym workout with protein, carbs and creatine (those has been my supplements since then). When i was 21 i broke my anckle and stopped basketball but no stopped gym, then i reached more then 200lbs and some fat. Then began with boxing and the fat went down keeping 200lbs until this spring when i stopped workout and big eating. Now im 185 lbs with a new belly.

I train box every monday to friday, and gym monday, wednesday, friday (back-biceps, shoulder-neck-squats, chest-triceps) 4-5 series, 10-12 reps, very explosive positive and slow negative movings, 3 exercises for each group. 30 minutes running in the morning and 30 minutes diving rope in the evening box training each day.

I always eated well, 5 or 6 times a day, normal day is:

(running)

- orange juice or multivitamin, 4 eggs omelet and supplement mixed with low fat milk (http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...ad.php?t=69984)

- 2 tuna sandwich and some peanuts

- 3/4 lb chiken, clean beef OR 1 lb fish, with boiled potatoes or rice, bread

- salad with 2 tuna tins, oils, onion and chiken, bread

(workout)

- 2 doses supplement with low fat milk

I drink 1 gallon water and sleep 8 hours.

Please ask more questions if needed.

Well, someone told me its better to say im still 15lbs UNDER my weight then DOWN my weight . Anyway i need some coments or critics, i need that weight back, thanks.

BDTR is offline Retired
    by looking at your diet, you need to take in a whole lot more calories than that

jtimm927 is offline New Member

??

i have a similar diet with similar problems at 5'10 175lbs. What can i do/eat to get more calories???

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    by looking at your diet, you need to take in a whole lot more calories than that
    its a similar diet to when i was 200lbs, but i think you are right and it doesnt help me so much, what do you recommend adding or deleting?

Any comment to the diet/workout?

Thread Information