Thread: Pic

spicy_rocket is offline New Member

Pic

Time for my for a long cycle 500mg of of tren 500mg sust and 300 mg Deca i gonna go for a 6-month cycle, gonn front load 1500mg of sust 1 week
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pic-pers1084142108.jpg  

Vik
    Vik is offline Junior Member
    Hey bro, I wouldn't recommend running both tren and deca in the same cycle...could cause progesterone related problems...pick one....from ur picture ur looking pretty solid...hope ur cycle goes well...keep us updated.....

peace

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    How old are you?

spicy_rocket is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    How old are you?
    Im 24yrs old btw I'm gonna do Both Deca and trebolone because i have it on hand and dont wanna part with it so i just gonna use it week 1 1500mg of sust( front load) and each week after just a straight 500mg tren 500mg sust and 300mg deca for 6-months i;ve done cycles like that befor with no problems BTW I have a shit load of Nolvadex and proviron on hand to take with my cycle, after my pro-long cycle i have HCG and Clomid ill be takeing for 3 months then i start another 6 month cycle agin. In about 2 months I'll post another pic by that time i should be fucking HUGE

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    I suggest posting your cycle in the steroid section.

roch is offline Member
    dude, doesn't deca and tren fight for same receptors? if so then I wouldn't take these together, you won't see the full benefit of either.

big swoll is offline Member
    i hope you have alot of cycles under your belt, because 1.5g's of test is alot...why are you planning on front loading sus instead of enathate or cyp...i would think that you would see better results with one of those...thats just something to think about that....post some more pics, you're looking thick

BDTR is offline Retired
    All AAS target the AR (androgen receptor). The reason its not wise to run both at the same time is do to prolactin/progesterone relayed gyno, and progesterone related impotence. Running one compound alone may give it to you, but two just doubles the risk.

Quote Originally Posted by roch
    dude, doesn't deca and tren fight for same receptors? if so then I wouldn't take these together, you won't see the full benefit of either.

Animal_Power is offline New Member
    a six month cycle, w/ all that, jeez. You might as well say goodbye to having children, a full erection, and say hello to ruined receptors and definite hairloss.

Animal_Power is offline New Member
    if you do run such a cycle, you better look into other drugs to conteract the effects like HCG , propecia or finastride (splg?), old school liver tablets, etc. Seriously, your stack looks like a really bad idea.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Your going to burn yourself out, running 6 months long cycles with only 3 months rest and then another 6 months on etc etc. No way do your levels go back to normal. But maybe you dont give a shit?

Thread Information