Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    Andre Avigdor is offline Associate Member

16 weeks of busting my A$$

It should be interesting to see what happens when I 'lean out' over the next couple of weeks... I have been really working hard on my legs and neck

Not bad when you consider where I came from.... what do y'all think?

ZerozerO is offline New Member
    Absolutely Superb Andre. I've spent the last couple months reading as much info as I can and I'm starting to see some results on my own transformation.

I've read your progress threads and you've been a big inspiration, thank you. It'll be very interesting to see where you go from here, with your determination and knowledge base the sky is the limit for you.

All the best.

Quote Originally Posted by ZerozerO
    Absolutely Superb Andre. I've spent the last couple months reading as much info as I can and I'm starting to see some results on my own transformation.

I've read your progress threads and you've been a big inspiration, thank you. It'll be very interesting to see where you go from here, with your determination and knowledge base the sky is the limit for you.

All the best.
    Thanks ZerozerO!!! That's what I like to hear Looking forward to seeing photos of your transormation...

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    I am in the process of begginning my long road i am in the postion you used to be in almost the same body shape and everything

i hope i can have half as much success as you.
    I am still working the kinks out of my diet and getting used to going back to the gym again. Soon i will be making my trip

BullDogg20 is offline Member
    Thats one hell of a change.... All the props to ya

You are looking really good, i only wish i could get as leaner as you are now.

AbsolutelyLethal is offline Associate Member
    First amazing job on the original cut down and then being able to bulk while still remaing lean.

My question is I am not quite as hairy as you but what do you do to remove all the hair, especially off the back?

Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutelyLethal
    First amazing job on the original cut down and then being able to bulk while still remaing lean.

My question is I am not quite as hairy as you but what do you do to remove all the hair, especially off the back?
    I have been getting waxed... this is what I looked like after the 1st time I got waxed

Quote Originally Posted by SGFuryZ
    What's your chest routine like? What exercises?
    Give me some time... I will post my full routine... nothing fancy, trust me!

bcatch11 is offline Junior Member
    great results alot of respect to you just wondering what you used and what your diet looked like im looking to make some changes like that im 273 6'

Oh my god Andre....How could you ever go back after that....I woud've said fuck it and left the hair...

That picture there is the reason I refuse to try waxing...

Here's my training program...
    http://solo2.abac.com/avigdor/links/weights.xls

Thanks alot your great for giving me all this info i got your diet already now ill try this workout hopefully i get results close to yours

ddrew is offline Associate Member
    Bro please put some trunks on for that one pic, it's kind of disturbing, other than that you look great.
    When are you going to start selling training and diet programs which I assume is where this is all heading

I am already helping out a couple of people...
    http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...threadid=66477

I just took this shot today... I am still a little sore from getting waxed yesterday I am up to 197lbs... just 3lbs shy from the big 200 mark... I have not seen that since I dieted down in early in the summer... not 100% sure of my BF at this point, but am feeling pretty lean... not exactly ripped, but lean...

your still looking great!!!! how your buddies doing??

Thanks... most people are doing well... some people have fallen off the bandwagon... but there is not much I can do about that!

And now for my famous 'before & after' shot... I know how much some of you love these...

cheesian is offline New Member
    Im IMPRESSED!

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Awesome!!

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    you can definitely tell your quads are looking thicker
    abstrack@protonmail.com

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    talk about volume training that is some seriously high volume workouts, like for your mon workout equivalent of about 88 sets of 10 reps, thats a huge amount, when most people are doing about 15-20 sets in total per workout, maybe some peope do give or take a few more or less, but that seems a huge amount, anyway great transformation, im sure it took alot of hard work, along with the fact you are genetically blessed

peace

lollipops is offline Associate Member
    Andre you went from a physical wreck to someone to be wrecking with. You look great. What was your cycle like to slim down.

Unreal results!!! You earned them!

xandar is offline New Member
    So andre I see you haven't posted your pics with your paid models here. Are you telling these guys all the BS about being natural here too. Hey to all the guys on here that are bewildered by this poser. Take a look at some of the other boards he has posted on. This guy is a wanker.

hay xander whats your problem i hope you got some proof (doubt it)because andres transformation is awesome and there no need to be starting any stupid s@&^..

Wow toujours aussi impressionant André!

You bulked up quite a bit in that last pic, and your bf% seems to have gone up just a little bit (not much!) but it has filled in your face a bit and I find it looks a little better, healthier.

Continue mon gars!!! Va bien falloir que j'arrete a ton gym te serrer la main un moment donné

Ton voisin
    Red

Quote Originally Posted by lollipops
    Andre you went from a physical wreck to someone to be wrecking with. You look great. What was your cycle like to slim down.

Unreal results!!! You earned them!

Andre claims to natural which I personally believe because he has nothing to hide on a board full of users ... Its not like this is a community of natural users and he is trying to slide in.....

No matter if he used juice or not, it takes a SHIT load of commitment to get to where he is. Juice can only do so much, it takes the diet, workouts, and time to get results like this!!!!!

Xander, I'm from Missouri, The SHOW ME State.... Andre has proved me his worth, where is your proof. You post like once a year....

As far as my posts on this board. I'm not a regular here because its a very generic board. To many members, not enough comrodary. If you for one second think mr. giggle pants is natural than you shouldn't respond about his steroid use , no matter how many posts you make a day. I'm sure you have plenty of time to make posts all day long from the " show me " state. Speaking of showing things. Andre likes to show ALOT of his things doesn't he. Maybe thats why you are a strong supporter of his. Andre has bombarded every board known to man with his naked body and goofy look. He is the joke of many boards. Many people have his face as their avatar for a joke. Trust me when I tell you i am not the only one who feels this way. He has made posts that are rediculous. He insults the intellectual user's mind. I will say that he made an increadible change from his former fat bastard self, but he has gone over board with this whole natural thing. Not to mention some other posts and claims he has made on other boards. Yes this man has made some serious changes for the better. Is that what everyone wants to hear. I'm not bashing what he's done I'm bashing his claims, some of which you ( absolutely lethal )are not aware of. I don't know him personally or you personally. I'm sure you guys are great cat's. Im just giving my opinion. But since you want to take it to a semi-personal level, before you ridicule me for my thoughts on the matter or how many posts I make on this board. You may want to put a little more time in the gym.

ABSOLUTELY LETHAL ( stats )

Current lifts
    Flat Bench: 220 X 8 Squat: 335 X 6, Deadlift 315 X 6
    Seated Military Press: 165 x 8
    Front Shrug: 455 X 6; Behind the Back Shrug: 525 X 6

These are not stats of a veteran user or lifter. You are obviously in your beginning stages of use. When you have been around for a little longer than you will understand that. The man in those pics is most certainly not natural. Now, after saying that. I hope we can be friends. lol

I actually edited this post to say, I totally understand why you may not be aware of some factors your 21. for 21 you are doing great. I partially take back some of my comments. Keep working hard man. Remember, just because you saw this thread on this board doesn't mean you know the whole story. But seriously props to your stats at that age. I wasn't that strong when I was your age.

The pwer of the riff compels me.
    Last edited by xandar; 10-25-2003 at 01:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xandar
    So andre I see you haven't posted your pics with your paid models here. Are you telling these guys all the BS about being natural here too. Hey to all the guys on here that are bewildered by this poser. Take a look at some of the other boards he has posted on. This guy is a wanker.
    Ok smartie pants... you accuse? Give us proof.

Up to now he's shown us:

1 - André is not selling anything
    2 - André is openly posting his diet, his work out plans, his progress pictures
    3 - André openly posted what gym he trains at (and I happen to work 1 block away so I and a few other montreal bros can walk in on him any time - which I probably will do as I would like to shake his hand)
    4 - André has killer dedication and is proud to show us his achievements (and he should be!!!)
    5 - If he were juiced up, do you honestly think he'd paste his face all over the place like he does?

What can YOU show us?

Red

this shit has got to stop, people posting their hard work and then some jackass comming over and trying to spoil the moment.

Go over to those other boards where you're from and talk shit there!! AR is not the place brotha!!
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Hey ther absolutely lethal I didnt know there were people who spoke english in the " show me state ". Wow. I am impressed. As far as my posts on this board. I not a regular here because its a very generic board. To many members, not enough comrodary. If you for one second think mr. giggle pants is natural than you dont deserve to respond no matter how many posts you make a day. I'm sure you have plenty of time to make posts all day long from the " show me " state. Speaking of showing things. Andre likes to show ALOT of his thigs doesn't he. Maybe thats why you are a strong supporter of his. Andre has bomarded every board known to man with his naked body and goofy look. He is the joke of many boards. Many people have his face as their avatar for a joke. Trust me when I tell you i am not the only one who feels this way. He has made posts that are rediculous. He insults the intellectual user's mind. I will say that he made an increadible change from his former fat bastard self, but he has gone over board with this whole natural thing. Not to mention some other posts and claims he has made on other boards. Yes this man has made some serious changes for the better. Is that what everyone wants to hear. I'm not bashing what he's done I'm bashing his claims, some of which you ( absolutely lethal )are not aware of. I don't know him personally or you personally. I'm sure you guys are great cat's. Im just giving my opinion. But since you want to take it to a semi-personal level, before you ridicule me for my thoughts on the matter or how many posts I make on this board. You may want to put a little more time in the gym.

ABSOLUTELY LETHAL ( stats )

Current lifts
    Flat Bench: 220 X 8 Squat: 335 X 6, Deadlift 315 X 6
    Seated Military Press: 165 x 8
    Front Shrug: 455 X 6; Behind the Back Shrug: 525 X 6

These are not stats of a veteran user or lifter. You are obviously in your beginning stages of use. When you have been around for a little longer than you will understand that. The man in those pics is most certainly not natural. Now, after saying that. I hope we can be friends. lol

P.S. I see you have a liking for Ron Jeremy. You and Andre may be more alike than you think. Love peace and chicken grease.

I actually edited this post to say I totally understand why you may not be aware of some factors your 21. for 21 you are doing great. I partially take back some of my comments. Keep working hard man. Remember, just because you saw this thread on this board doesn't mean you know the whole story. But seriously props to your stats at that age. I wasn't that strong when I was your age.
    there are more that feel this way about Andre???great , why dont you stick with your great comrodary of friends who feel that way aout Andre on your ELITE baord that is so great and not generic like this one.
    why even come here if this board is so generic??? you absolutley make no fucking sense.

???I think someone had a big glass of haterade this morning
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Ok this is the last reply I will make on this thread. We seem to have a big bridge in knowledge here. We have a fellow canadian of andre's who is 5'10 and weighs 218 at 20% bodyfat. Has done 3 cycles. I dont know what to tell you man. I would say with those stats you dont know a thing about the art of body building. How could you even think you could post an insightful opinion. And on the other side we obviously have a natural lifter at 175, wich is totally respectable. But how are you going to tell me what juicin looks like or not. Ive done and designed more cycles and routines then you have lbs on your body. If you are natural don't post about things you have no idea about. To top it off I see both of you have a ton of posts yet you dont fit into the BB category. More like the average novice lifter category. I would say the comparison of your limited knowledge to mine would be similar to a person who took a class in first aid challenging the knowledge of a doctor. If this guy's got you fooled than I dont know what to tell ya. Ohh well. you cant help everyone. Sorry you guys dont see the big picture. Love, Peace and chicken grease

later:
    abstrack@protonmail.com

If you don't like André and what he posts, why the hell are you following him around the boards (and why have you been sitting in this thread over an hour?) and why the heck are you reading his threads?

Geez dude... someone needs a life...

Oh, and you can make fun of me all you want, I know what I've achieved and where I started from. I feel comfortable with what I've done with my shitty genetics.

And your chest beating has put me in such awe of your experience and zillions of cycles... I mean wow... if you didn't spend all your time here shitting on fine bros you might even impress someone.

Oh... don't let the door hit your ass on your way out dude...

Red

xandar, you my freind are a LOOSER... I got no issue with people who choose to juice... I might eventually be one of those people... my issue is with bozos like you who are convinced the only way to grow is via drugs...

I actually do feel bad for you... as well as anyone else that holds the same views as you!

Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    Ok smartie pants... you accuse? Give us proof.
    3 - André openly posted what gym he trains at (and I happen to work 1 block away so I and a few other montreal bros can walk in on him any
    Red
    I am there M-F 5-9AM... come by and say hello

allsaucedup is offline Member

nice job

i am very impressed by you results i have been working out very hard for the last 2 years and have changed my body completely but the discipline that you had to of shown to do it that fast is incredible. I started out two years ao at 6'8" tall about 380lbs. with close to 40% i am now at 315 and 19% i read your workout last week and decided to give it a try. It is freaking tuff i am going to stick with for a while and see were it takes me. I would like to walk around at about 265 between 10-13% bf and i think this may help me get there. i will post pictures in a few days and keep you updated on the results

Quote Originally Posted by allsaucedup
    i am very impressed by you results i have been working out very hard for the last 2 years and have changed my body completely but the discipline that you had to of shown to do it that fast is incredible. I started out two years ao at 6'8" tall about 380lbs. with close to 40% i am now at 315 and 19% i read your workout last week and decided to give it a try. It is freaking tuff i am going to stick with for a while and see were it takes me. I would like to walk around at about 265 between 10-13% bf and i think this may help me get there. i will post pictures in a few days and keep you updated on the results
    Thanks buddy

At 315lbs & 19% BF you are carrying around about 255lbs of lean mass... you must be a walking fridge!

email me over some photos [email protected] ... if you got some before from before you started out as well as current ones that would be great...

To get down to 10% BF you only need to drop down to 280lbs... that should be a piece of cake, assuming your BF% estimate is accurate...

If you want, I can help you with your diet... not looking for any money from you... just your photos!

allsaucedup is offline Member
    I will send those pics and would love some help on the diet. also are you taking anything to keep your energy up durring the workout. mon-sat is taking me more than 2 hours to finish. i have used ripped fuel in the past with great results i think maybe i will go pic some up today

ha andre like ive said before your an insporation to us all. im droping the fat slowly but surly. your a kind guy for offering all your info and to help out us all with diets and what not these doubters suck and must be jelious keep up the great work..

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread Information