Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Here

littleb is offline Female Member

New Here

Hi everyone. I am new to this board and thought I would post some pics of what I looked like now. Then I will post new ones in about 4 weeks or so to see if I have changed any.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New Here-pict0019.jpg  

And another one
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New Here-pict0024.jpg  

And the last one
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New Here-pict0025.jpg  

sigrabbit is offline Member
    Why are you trying to hurt us like that? j/j

What are you trying to accomplish in four weeks, and how do you plan to do it?

chinups Guest
    YOU ARE HOT!

Welcome.....

Sorry didn't mean to hurt your eyes. lol

I have never worked out in my life so this is all new to me. The pics that I have posted are before I started my Circuit Training. I am 3 weeks in on the Circuit Training. Now, I had surgery about 3 weeks ago so right now I am starting off easy. I am targeting my legs, arms, abs, bo-bo (lol), and back. I am looking to gain muscle and tone up those areas. The biggest thing is that I have lost about 10-15lbs in the last 6 months and would like to gain that back but in muscle. I do not want to be big just want to tone those areas up.

TheJuicer is offline Member
    You are perfect..what could you possibly change!

Originally posted by TheJuicer
    You are perfect..what could you possibly change!

Thanks...... ....but I would like to add more muscle tone.

halifaxsteve is offline Member
    WOW...VERY NICE!

Ooppppsssss forgot one.... This is the back side.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New Here-pict0028.jpg  

I'm sorry but i need you to turn a bit more so i can see what you need to work on!

Leg press and lunges..and wow..i still think you look flawless!

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    Welcome to AR littleb... I imagine you're going for more of a fitness competitor look. You definitely have a great body already. But, to accomplish your goal of "toning up", you're going to have to bulk or "get big" for a while. This just means you need to build some muscle (not that you don't look fabulous already). Don't worry about cutting or staying lean. If you want to seriously "tone" those areas up, you'll need to lift hard and heavy for a while. Trust me, you're not going to look like a pro bodybuilder by doing this. You could follow the same program, take the same drugs, food, supplements as these women for a year and still not get "big". Muscle does not come easily and if you want to add 15 pounds of it, I see 2-3 years of hard & heavy lifting/dieting ahead for you. Get your diet in check, read up on AR and good luck! I look forward to hearing about your progress!

I agree with pumpseeker, you will have to have your kitchen and training schedule in order to gain muscle and stay toned. If I read your post right, you are doing circuit training; does that include any free weights? Being as new as you are to lifting the machines may be okay for a while, but at some point you should become comfortable with dumbbells and bars. There are lots of great bros here to help you reach your goals. Stay dedicated and watch your body change.

Originally posted by littleb
    Ooppppsssss forgot one.... This is the back side.
    Now I know you are trying to injure us. Watch out for drool on the keyboards gents.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    I'll delete my reference to the offensive posting as well so that we can put the incident behind us.
    Last edited by BigGreen; 05-16-2003 at 12:52 PM.

tatty is offline Member
    What's wrong with you SilverSiR...have some manners.

littleb, looking great already. Just curious, what are your current stats?

k1401 is offline Junior Member
    littleb nice to see you here

you're not gonna leave EA are you?????

Rastus is offline Associate Member
    You're telling me you are 31 years old, look like that and never done any training/working out?!?!?!? You look totally incredible if that is a totally natural state!!!! Amazing genetics!!!!!! But, glad to see you starting to train and posting pics on this board!!!!!

And VERY nice to see a Dallas girl representing the area like that!!!!!!
    Texas women are THE GREATEST!!!!!!

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    silver sir knock that shit off !!!!!!!shit like that wont be tolerated in here!!!little b u look great but u witha little cardio and weights ull be leathal !

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Silversir you should watch your mouth.

You look great girl.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by tatty
    What's wrong with you SilverSiR...have some manners.
    I deleted the post and sent a reminder that that kind of disrespect and objectification does not fly around here.
    Last edited by Pete235; 05-16-2003 at 11:47 AM.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    You are extremely fortunate in the sense that you already have nice lines, a good frame and little body fat. Your goals are realistic yet lofty. 15lbs of muscle is EXTREMELY difficult to come by...even more so when you do not produce testosterone naturally. Too many people think that just by training with wieghts and changing diet that muscle will come, how many women say "I don't want to train with wieghts because I don't want to put on muscle or get too bulky"...if only it were that simple. Your target of 4 weeks is also a little optimistic if you ask me. If you had high body fat, you could see a noticable reduction in 4 weeks with strict diet and cardio, but it is very obvious that you do not have fat to lose. As far as muscle gain, I honestly don't see it happening in that short a time frame. I think 5lbs of muscle in one year is reasonable if diet and training are spot on. Just my .02.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Ok....I have to get this out of the way real quick..........WOW!!!

Like everyone else here has stated, you look good already. Wanting to add muscle and tone up is a goal I believ we all share. You seem to have good genetics already and with proper eating, bulking phase and on to cutting phase you can accomplish those goals. I agree with pumpseeker's advice on how to go about doing it. Best of luck to you and look forward to seeing you on the boards

Thanks everyone for the compliments and imput. I hear what you guys are saying. Now I do NOT want to put on 15lbs of muscle. All I want to do is tone up with what I have now. My boyfriend currently lifts and he is helping me on all this. So I am not doing this without proper information. My biggest goal at this point is to get my eating habits back and tone up the areas that I want. I am not going to be using anything besides weights and cardio. As for the 4 weeks.... That is only to see how I have progressed. I will post new pics and let you guys see if I have improved any at all.

Yes, I am 31 with 2 children.. One 12 and the other 8. I eat what I want when I want and I never had to worry about exercising. Don't get me wrong. I am an active person so I think that helps but what you see in the pics are just by me doing nothing. I feel that I need more for myself because I am getting older and don't want things shifting on me so I this is a good time to start.

K1401 - No I am not leaving EA. Just came across this site.....looked around on here and liked what I saw so I thought I should join.

My Circuit Training also includes free weights.... Like I said my bf has been doing this for a long time so he is my trainer.

Thanks again everyone and I am glad to be here.
    "When I'm good I'm very, very good but when I'm bad I'm even BETTER."

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    AAAAAAAAHhhhhhhh see that changes things. It sounds like you're heading in the right direction. If needed you can post your diet and workout routine and we can all have a crack at helping to improve it in any way. Again good luck and it looks like you don't have very far to go.

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    lookin good....you have my ladys legs

Rastus is offline Associate Member
    31 AND 2 KIDS?!?!?!?!?! Holy SH*T you look great!!!!
    Good luck on the circuit training. You should do fine....
    Hope to see you around dallas some time!

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    For your age and the kids you had you're looking fantastic! Great shape, excellent body, nice and proportioned. You should have no troubles getting a bit toned up. Very nice set of legs, and the rear is looking nice and solid

Keep up the good work, and DEFINETLY keep us posted

peam is offline Suspended
    Originally posted by littleb
    I eat what I want when I want and I never had to worry about exercising.

I hate you! Like the rest of the test filled AR users said... your body is nice now but it will definitly look nicer with muscle definition. Just stick with working out.... I'm sure if I could sit around and look like you do I'd be lazy and never work out. But I've gotta keep my ass running... anyways... good luck.

darklurker88 is offline Junior Member
    Pete, man i have to disagree. In my family were all heavy set. My mother is very feminine, yet she hit the weights and balooned in weight (muscle) very easily. Theory is one thing, but experiences and genetics is another.
    Of course, it wont happen overnight, but c'est possible bro, everything is. Youre gonna have to bust your butt and really eat and train like we do if your genetics are poor.
    I guess this is a whole book to be written, but some have "beginner gains" as many call it, in which you hit the weights and you change physiques quite quickly. More noticeable in overweight subjects, ESPECIALLY the obese, when your body is just dying to lose the extra weight so any little change in activity or any shock will go a long way.
    But i like i said, it aint happening overnight, so thats why you should follow the routines and diets found on the board. Once youre there, all you have to do is change around the routine to maintain.
    Youll never be a monster, thats for sure, but with the right training, diet and hint of genetics it can all be done.
    Peace out man
    Darklurker
    Last edited by darklurker88; 05-16-2003 at 06:06 PM.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    I would have guessed you were in you early 20s! Keep up the good work.

RiOt is offline New Member
    good work!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

anastasio is offline Junior Member
    holy shit you are fucking hot. sexy body real nice

needtbbig is offline Junior Member
    looking good and welcome to the board.

Originally posted by 956Vette
    I would have guessed you were in you early 20s! Keep up the good work.

Now that is sweet...... People say that about me all the time. I still get carded. Since I turn 32 in July I continue to love people that card me! hehehehe.....

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Welcome to the board littleb! Another Texan joins the force, I think we are the majority around here.

You have a very attractive figure and are extremly lucky with a fast metabolism and good genetics, this will speed your training up nicley.

It is rather obvious that training has just begun, telling from curves and slopes of the muscles(it could also be from the picture size and lighting), but as long as focus is maintained and diet checks in, noticable progress will be arriving very shortly.

I think 15Lbs of muscle will take a substanatial amount of time, but if your like the rest of us, your training will be an enjoyable meditation, rather then a tedius chore and the process will be fun the entire way.

Hard to say from the pics, but I'd place your BF% at around 15-16% which is very good for a female. With it that low, the rest of the fat will come off gradually and a realistic goal of around 12-13% could reached over several months(allthough I don't think you could eat whatever, whenever)

None the less, you look fantastic(I share Vetts thoughts as well). I hope your stay here is a pleasant one and good luck with your goals. May you reach them ahead of schedule.

en1222 is offline Member
    Welcome to AR! Very very nice by the way

BLOOD is offline Associate Member
    Man I was thinking early 20's as well. Your very beautiful. Good luck with your goals.

Thanks again everyone. Everyone is way to kind!

I will post my workout here in the next few days. I also will post my diet as well. Now the diet thing is something that I just started today so bare with me on this. I am not use to having a routine when it comes to eating food so this is all new to me. I bought soy protein shake mix today and will start it tomorrow. I did buy this yogart smoothies drink that they just came out with and I will say it is GREAT. It gives me everything I need in one serving so I plan to drink those before my workouts. Anyway, I will post everything in the next day or so.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information