Thread: New Pics

FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member

New Pics

Ok Bro's. These are my pics after 12 weeks on Test200. I upped the dose to 600mg per week for the last two weeks. Stats are Weight: 234, Height 6'0, Max Bench: 415, Arms:181/2 inches. I need some help. I need some advice on what to add to the test to increase strength and add some cuts and definitions. Thinking about some EQ. Looking to increase strength and power for upcoming Softball season. Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New Pics-bodybuilder3.jpg  

Another pic

2 of 2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New Pics-bodybuilder4.jpg  

Some EQ, or Winny would be a good start. No personal experience with the EQ, but the winny helped me a great deal with hardness during my cycle and I think contributed greatly to my strength gains as well. Talk about pumped workouts! I was only taking it at 50mg EOD. Next time I’ll take it every day. I’m told that EQ may even be better still, but I’m gonna stick with what works for now. Great pics, you look solid. I’m guessing that you’re a heavy hitter on your team.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Great look dude. Those arms look huge, and your chest sticks out nicely through that shirt

Keep it up.

Terinox

Thanks for the feedback Terinox and the Big Red Machine. Last year I could hit a softball around 400ft. This year I want to hit it out of the park, past the parking lot, and into the woods. I'm seriously thinking about the EQ, but the Winni sounds ok to. Does anybody think adding Deca would help with cuts and defintions? I heard Fina is expensive as shit, so that sorta rules that out. Peace and be safe bro's.

Sir hugenstein is offline Junior Member
    I would go with the equipoise , I really liked how I kept all my gains off that shit. Made my muscles hard too. Now combined with Test Enanthate you will see some awesome gains.

Now to add cuts you need good ol winstrolV and cytomel .
    Cytomel really works good for me so I use it with every cycle now. Cause I'm a little fat too. About your size but the tool shed sticks out more.

T-NUTZ is offline Junior Member
    Looking very solid bro, but where the britney poster at?

To Sir Hugenstein and T-Nutz, thanks for the feedback Bro's. Huge, I appreciate the advice on the cycle. The EQ looks like a sure thing now and I just got some other info for a couple other things. Bro, that was funny as shit about the tool shed. I know what you mean. T-Nutz, this pic is at my house so no Britney this time. I'll work on it though. Oh ya, what the hell happened to the Buffs and the Huskers? Dude, I was on suicide watch for a while after the Miami game. We'll get em next year though, I hope. Thanks again Bro's. Peace and be Safe.

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    looking huge frank......Whats the dollys name i fancy her....

KEEP IT UP BRO.....

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Lookin mighty thick Frankie!! Guns and delts are looking good. As a matter of fact you and I have similar builds (however, I only have 1 baseball sized tat on my right delt ) I'm currently 5'10" 254lbs but carrying more BF than I want. No flame but I'm assuming you and I are in the same boat on that one....hence the tank top (believe me...you won't see any topless pics of me for a few months ). BRM is correct, winstrol does wonders for strength and hardness and can help promote that lean look if diet is tight. If I were you I would opt for EQ as opposed to deca for this stack...there is absolutely NO water retention with EQ and the size and strength gains, although not as big, are keepable and promot quality mass. Here's what I'm running in 4 weeks:
    weeks 1-10 EQ @ 600mg/week
    weeks 1-5 test prop @ 75mg/day (150mg/ml)
    weeks 5-10 winstrol @ 50mg/ED
    weeks 1-10 T3/cytomel
    weeks 1-10 clen (cycled with an ECA 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off)
    Nolvadex on hand
    clomid post cycle

superbeast is offline Member
    Lookin' Good Frank!

I would throw the EQ in the mix. I've used it a time or 2 and I loved it.

Note: No AS will give you cuts. Diet and cardio will give you cuts. EQ, Deca , & Winny will allow you to get cut up because they allow you to add lean muscle without promoting water retention or added fat. Sorry, I get pissed off when I hear these claims that Winny cuts you up. IT DOESN'T!

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    SB is correct...when I used it winstrol have me strength and hardened the muscle, but it didn't aid in fat loss. Also, the leaner you are when you stard winny, the harder you'll look and feel.

Lookin good bro. Nice lat spread in the second pic too.

Great Info

Thanks Bro's for all the encouraging feedback and quality information. Pete, I really appreciate the info on your cycle. That sounds like a dam good one. I'm anxious to here how you progress from just a real badass, to one really super badass MF. I'm definately in the need to lose bodyfat boat to, as you can see. Superbeast, thanks for the info on Winstrol , and Eq not by themselves causing you to get cut and defined. I didn't realize diet and cardio were so important. I've got a lot to learn , thats for sure. I've got a cycle planned with the help of someone on the board, and Pete your cycle info only helps more, thanks again. Oh, ya, Bex, thanks bro, and the dollies name is whatever you like.LOL. Man I love this board.
    Last edited by FRANK WHITE; 01-17-2002 at 12:28 PM.

kaiser is offline New Member

The King if New York

Looking good Frank. I guess a Test only cycle does work pretty well. I thought the King of New York rocked. Nice Pic of Chris. He's the man.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Lots of thickness there Frank White! you one big dude.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Looking solid, Frank! I think the guys are dead-on with that Eq/Winny recommendation.

Smile

To Mallet and Excess, thanks for the feedback and encouragement bro's. I'm going to start the EQ at 400mg per week in 1 week. Will stick with Test at 500-600mg per week, and may throw in a little Dbol at the beginning. Got Clomid for after. Hope I can get swolled up you like you Mallet. Your were looking pretty huge in your pics. Keep the updates coming. Peace and Be Safe.

ann
    ann is offline Female Member
    I'm just happy to see your pic...what a cutie And nice arms you have to my dear......

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Go Frank GO!

Keep us posted on your progress!

Thank You Ann. Thats very nice of you. You just made my night.

Smile

Thank You Big Mallet, I really appreciate the encouragement. And likewise my Brother. Keep those updates coming. Look forward to them.

Cali is offline Female Member
    I'm with Ann...Nice arms!! Nice to see a face to match to the name too.

Smile

Originally posted by Cali
    I'm with Ann...Nice arms!! Nice to see a face to match to the name too.

Thank You Cali. I really appreciate the kind words. Do you see the resemblence to Christopher Walken. Most people say I look just like him.
    Last edited by FRANK WHITE; 02-04-2002 at 08:34 PM.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by FRANK WHITE
    I'm going to start the EQ at 400mg per week in 1 week. Will stick with Test at 500-600mg per week, and may throw in a little Dbol at the beginning.
    Nice work Mr Walken. Lookin huge bro. That's what I just did. It was my first cycle. I gained almost 30 lbs of pretty lean muscle (if I was only leaner to begin with ) and my strength went through the roof. Ive been off for a few weeks now and the only minor weight looses Ive noticed is the water from the dbol

Smile

Thanks for the comments Ron. Good to hear from you Bra. Haven't heard from you since the night with the Supermodels
    I'm not in So Cal right now but I'll be back soon. Keep the babes in line until I can get there to help you out.LOL. I hope I can get solid gains like yourself after adding the EQ and Dbol . 30lbs is pretty awesome. Take Care, Be Safe, and don't forget the suntan lotion.

Canes4Ever is offline Banned

You look great Frank !

Man that is some awesome build dude ! Can't believe you used to be a baseball player. You must have crsuhed the crap out of the ball !!!!

Re: You look great Frank !

Originally posted by Canes4Ever
    Man that is some awesome build dude ! Can't believe you used to be a baseball player. You must have crsuhed the crap out of the ball !!!!
    Canes, Thanks Bro, because of the nice comments I'll forgive Your Team, Miami, for beating the SH!!!!!!T out of my Huskers in the Rose Bowl.

Re: Re: You look great Frank !

Canes, Thanks Bro, because of the nice comments I'll forgive Your Team, Miami, for beating the SH!!!!!!T out of my Huskers in the Rose Bowl.
    Ahhhh, remember we talked a couple of times in PM's a couple of weeks ago. You are a cool dude, and thanks for the forgiveness, as I wouldn't want someone of your size pissed off at me !!!!

Smile

Ya Canes, I'm just kidding. You've got to hand it to Miami. They were clearly the best football team this year, without a doubt and much to my dismay. I bleed Husker Red, so that loss was real tough. I'm starting to feel a little better now. If only we had a D like Oklahoma you guys would have been in trouble. Our D sorta folded at the end of the year, unexplainably. Anyway, theres always next year. Peace and Be Safe.

Ya Canes, I'm just kidding. You've got to hand it to Miami. They were clearly the best football team this year, without a doubt and much to my dismay. I bleed Husker Red, so that loss was real tough. I'm starting to feel a little better now. If only we had a D like Oklahoma you guys would have been in trouble. Our D sorta folded at the end of the year, unexplainably. Anyway, theres always next year. Peace and Be Safe.
    Hmmmm, I would have thought you'd have wanted a defense like ours....we were rated the # 1 defense in 7 catagories, including defensive scoring. I believe we ran back 14 interceptions for TDs. Unfortunately for the Huskers, # 15 was in the Rose Bowl :-)

Seriously dude, I'd love to get back to chatting with you in PMs especially about college baseball. I went to the Miami series this weekend with Tennessee, we won 2 of 3, we look kinda green though. Gonna be a growing year, not a typical U of Miami baseball season. I'm not sure Omaha is a reality this year.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey Frank, shshsh Don't let my wife hear you talking about that night with the supermodles.

Im sorry to hear you bleed Husker Red bro. Im still a little pissed about them stealing half of a title from my Wolverines a few years ago. But I don't wanna get into it cause its a sore subject.

Hurry back to Cali Brutha the beach babes are gettin restless in their G-strings

Thread Information