Cav Jock is offline New Member

some stats (advice...)

I've been Active in the gym ever since I can remember, but really only started going hard for about 2 years. I'm strong, just not nearly as lean as I want to be. I weigh about 225, 6'3, not sure of my bf% but im guessing around 20. Bench- 325 I hurt my back so I don't usually squat, I do leg press with round about 720 for 10.

Wiggum is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cav Jock
    I've been Active in the gym ever since I can remember, but really only started going hard for about 2 years. I'm strong, just not nearly as lean as I want to be. I weigh about 225, 6'3, not sure of my bf% but im guessing around 20. Bench- 325 I hurt my back so I don't usually squat, I do leg press with round about 720 for 10.

What advice do you want?

Cav Jock is offline New Member
    Just some advice on maybe what to take to get more lean and vascular, while at the same time adding mass. I know I need to lean up about 15-20 lbs first but maybe a cycle I could get on. I'd like to stick with oral admin. but if that isnt possible anything goes.

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome bro, Excellent goals to start with.. You have one hell of a frame to build onto.. For starters take a look at your diet, clean this up by lowering the amount of carbs you take in and increase the protein, try to eat decent sized portions throughout the day.. Alot can be accomplished with adjusting your diet. Stay dedicated, you've come this far natural, after 2 years of serious training i can safely say you havn't reached you natural potential.. If you havn't already, take a look at some of the members cycles, and see what you might be interested in. Orals are good persay, but there are a number of steroid cycles that you will benefit from in your paticular situation.. We are all here to help out, This is the best spot to find answers to all your questions..

If your dead set on a cycle post it up for some feedback.. Everyone one of us started somewhere, and with the right attitude, and dedication you can accomplish your goals bro..

keep up the good work

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Monster. summed it up pretty well.

DB

Thread Information