Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    kbampa is offline New Member

Am I on the right track?

I have just become a member. I am a male of 41 years old (see photos). I have been training for 25 years on and off. I have been training without steroids and have been getting no results and getting really disappointed. I almost wanted to leave the best sport in the world (body building). I have spent weeks browsing and reading all the posts. I have spent months reading up and educating myself on all the different types of steroids as well as side effects over the net. That is when I decided that I am going to try steroids.

Goals
    My goal is to be massive. I want to look huge in clothes. I am about 25% body fat at the moment. I don’t want to rip and define yet. I first want to gain size with not too much body fat.

Diet
    I would say my diet is good. I have been eating well now for 2 months. Unfortunately my diet was not so good before.
    I eat 5 to 6 times a day now:

Breakfast: Oats, wheat bix or maize meal or fruit.
    Mid morning: Tin of tuna and a piece of cheese.
    Lunch: A piece of steak and broccoli.
    Mid Afternoon: 3 large potatoes with mayonnaise.
    Pre workout: 2 Bananas.
    Post workout: Game cold drink.
    Supper: Steak, chicken or fish and veggies.
    Before bed: Nuts or a green salad.

Training:
    I work underground in a mine so I can’t train like I am supposed to. I train one muscle group a day. I train in the late afternoon at around 19:00. I do cardio (15 minutes treadmill and 15 minutes stationary cycle). Weights: 4 sets of 8 to 10 reps with 1 minutes rest in between sets and exercises.

Monday: Legs: Leg extensions, leg presses, leg curls, lunges, calves.
    Tuesday: Chest: Bench press, flyes, inclines dumbbell press and pullovers.
    Wednesday: Biceps: Barbell curls, concentration curls.
    Triceps: tricep pushdowns, lying tricep extensions.
    Thursday: Shoulders: Military press, side lateral raises, upright rows & shrugs.
    Friday: Back: Deadlifts, lateral pulldowns, seated rowing.
    Saturday & Sunday: rest.

Steroids
    I have started using steroids. I am in my 5th week now with my first cycle.
    My cycle is as follows:

Week 1 to 6: 400mgs/week Test Cyp + 20mgs/day Dianabol + 20mgs/day Nolvadex .
    Week 7 to 10: 400mgs/week Sustenon + 20mgs/day Dianabol + 20mgs/day Nolvadex.
    Week 11 to 12: 400mgs/week Sustenon + 20mgs/day Nolvadex.
    Week 13 to 15 (PCT)

Week 13: Mon: 300mgs Clomid
    Week 13: Tues: 100mgs Clomid
    Week 13: Wed: 100mgs Clomid
    Week 13: Thurs: 100mgs Clomid
    Week 13: Fri: 100mgs Clomid
    Week 13: Sat: 100mgs Clomid
    Week 13: Sun: 100mgs Clomid

Week 14: Mon: 100mgs Clomid
    Week 14: Tues : 100mgs Clomid
    Week 14: Wed : 100mgs Clomid
    Week 14: Thurs : 100mgs Clomid
    Week 14: Fri : 50mgs Clomid
    Week 14: Sat: 50mgs Clomid
    Week 14: Sun: 50mgs Clomid

Week 15: Mon : 50mgs Clomid
    Week 15: Tues : 50mgs Clomid
    Week 15: Wed: 50mgs Clomid
    Week 15: Thurs : 50mgs Clomid
    Week 15: Fri: 50mgs Clomid
    Week 15: Sat: 50mgs Clomid
    Week 15: Sun: 50mgs Clomid
    Is this enough for PCT? I don’t want to lose my hard earned mass.
    I got this cycle from Anthony Roberts (steroids.com).

I have noticed a slight difference in size and strength. I actually thought that I was going to be a lot bigger. I am disappointed. Ok, I still have 10 weeks to go with the bulking steroids and then 3 weeks post cycle therapy .

Please take a look at my photos and give me some advice.

My question: I am already thinking about my second cycle once I have been off steroids for 15 weeks. I was thinking about Deca Durabolin with Test Cypionate and Dianabol. Then again I thought I must lose a bit of fat maybe with cutting steroids. But my main aim is to first look big in clothes.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Am I on the right track?-1.jpg   Am I on the right track?-3.jpg   Am I on the right track?-2.jpg  

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    My advice to you would be to change your goals. You are a cheeseburger away from being obese yet you state you dont want to cut up just keep adding size so you can look massive in clothes. You are going to look 10 times bigger in clothes by just shrinking your waist by 6 inches. You also look to be gyno prone and running AAS at such a high bodyfat percentage is not helping that cause either. Your diet is a disaster, not nearly enough food to cut or bulk on. I would double or triple your cardio as well. Hope this is not coming across too harsh but you did ask for advice.

Thanks for your help FireGuy. I will work on my cardio. I was scared that if I do too much cardio, I will lose size. When you say shrink my waist by 6 inches, I can do that with cardio, correct? Also I am too scared to eat too much because I am scared I get too fat. I have been eating a lot healthier though. As far as gyno, I have always had pecs that look like breasts, even before taking steroids . Do you think my next cycle must be a cutting steroid , like Anavar , Winstrol etc or must I first bulk up with Deca and cut on my third cycle. Thanks for your help FireGuy.

You are correct, cardio is what will get rid of excess bodyfat and shrink your waist. Not eating enough food will slow down your metabolism and increase the chance losing muscle, two things you dont want. Aim for 6-7 meals a day and try and get at least 30-40 grams of protein with each meal for starters. As far as your pecs looking like breasts its hard to say if its gyno or not because of high bodyfat level. Once you get leaner you will have a much better idea of whats going on there. Last but not least there seems to be much misconceptions about "cutting" and "bulking" steroids . Yes, some do work better for one purpose or the other, but for the most part your diet and cardio will determine whether you get leaner or bulkier to a far greater extent than whether you choose deca or anavar .

Thanks FireGuy. I am going to do cardio every day of the week for at lease 40 minutes at a time. Thank you for the diet advice as well as the other advice that you have given me.

green182 is offline Junior Member
    I agree with FireGuy

I would focus on trying to amp the cardio up to 45 min every other day, if not every day. Also eat WAYY more.

You will get there

Anytime, post up some pictures so we can see the results every so often.

I will do so. Thank you Green and FireGuy. I am so motivated now. I will post my pics when I have lost a bit of body fat.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Great advice from both of these guys! Cardio and diet are your new best friends. You have a solid frame to work with too...it'll come.

Good luck...keep us posted!!

green182 is offline Junior Member
    No problem man, I am tryin the more cardio more grub plan too.

Keep us posted and remember, train with INTENSITY

DigitalRaver is offline New Member
    i would agree fireguy (but the cheeseburger statement). for your first cycle you should have gone with winstrol alone or winstrol+anavar . reasons being at the age of 41 lets face it energy is your enemy so thus a combo of winstrol (increases endurance) and anavar (increases growth hormone levels+ deeper sleep) would benfit you most. With these combined there is no need for pct. Once the cycle is done you can choose to keep taking anavar and after 8 weeks being a winstrol+test cycle. from the winstrol+ anavar cycle you would have lost alot of weight and gained some muscle. once you start the winstrol+test is when you get the good gains (remember to take pct with ANY testosterone ). I dont know everything but i do know my fair share. i have 8 years of personal training and 6 years steroids use not to mention the bs pro-hormone scene from years ago.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalRaver View Post
    i would agree fireguy (but the cheeseburger statement). for your first cycle you should have gone with winstrol alone or winstrol+anavar. reasons being at the age of 41 lets face it energy is your enemy so thus a combo of winstrol (increases endurance) and anavar (increases growth hormone levels+ deeper sleep) would benfit you most. With these combined there is no need for pct. Once the cycle is done you can choose to keep taking anavar and after 8 weeks being a winstrol+test cycle. from the winstrol+ anavar cycle you would have lost alot of weight and gained some muscle. once you start the winstrol+test is when you get the good gains (remember to take pct with ANY testosterone). I dont know everything but i do know my fair share. i have 8 years of personal training and 6 years steroids use not to mention the bs pro-hormone scene from years ago.
    there is so much bad advice in that post I'm not sure where to start.

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    there is so much bad advice in that post I'm not sure where to start.
    post your thoughts then and your reason its bad. so please start. $100 i prove you wrong.

Big
    post your thoughts then and your reason its bad. so please start. $100 i prove you wrong.
    a whole $100? na bro too much for me. you do know that winny is suppressive, right? never mind what do I know.

suppressive to DHT yes but thats why if he continues to take Anavar after the winny cycle he will not lose anything >.< or did i not say that?

Big
    lmfao another expert.

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    lmfao another expert.
    thats all you have to say? post your facts bro, dont copy and past. i have alot of people who will differ with you. i have been reading your post, some of it is good most of it is seems only what you read or your personal experience, mine is based off personal experience and from quit a few people i have trained who were on cycles that i built for them. I dont claim to be an expert by any means but it seems you think you know everything (from what you read) i have yet to find a picture of you ( dont google for one now) given 1 cycle to get back on track from being hit by a car i bet i can beat you and your advice. Care to take the challenge? my last cycle picture is in the picture section as well (only 300mg test cyp week pics i might add)
    Last edited by DigitalRaver; 02-21-2009 at 10:42 PM.

Big
    thats all you have to say? post your facts bro, dont copy and past. i have alot of people who will differ with you. i have been reading your post, some of it is good most of it is seems only what you read or your personal experience, mine is based off personal experience and from quit a few people i have trained who were on cycles that i built for them. I dont claim to be an expert by any means but it seems you think you know everything (from what you read) i have yet to find a picture of you ( dont google for one now) given 1 cycle to get back on track i bet i can beat you and your advice. Care to take the challenge?
    my pics are in my profile. another n00b wanting to challenge me, wow how original. you look solid, stick with that. if you want other opinions than mine, start a thread proposing winny only or winny/var cycles with no pct and see how many of our almost 100,000 members agree with you. the only reason I'm the only one to question your advice is that you're new here. start the thread I propose if you want a challenge.

did you not see me say to CONTINUE VAR AFTER WINNY IS DONE? wow man learn2read

Big
    i would agree fireguy (but the cheeseburger statement). for your first cycle you should have gone with winstrol alone or winstrol +anavar . reasons being at the age of 41 lets face it energy is your enemy so thus a combo of winstrol (increases endurance) and anavar (increases growth hormone levels+ deeper sleep) would benfit you most. With these combined there is no need for pct. Once the cycle is done you can choose to keep taking anavar and after 8 weeks being a winstrol+test cycle. from the winstrol+ anavar cycle you would have lost alot of weight and gained some muscle. once you start the winstrol+test is when you get the good gains (remember to take pct with ANY testosterone). I dont know everything but i do know my fair share. i have 8 years of personal training and 6 years steroids use not to mention the bs pro-hormone scene from years ago.
    we've hijacked this thread far enough, post the thread I proposed and see the responses you get.

beatango2008 is offline Senior Member
    wow guys take it easy

I really appreciate the help from all of you. I just want to get this right. The steroids that I bought is expensive so I want it to work. The coming week is the last shot of Testosterone Cypionate . That will be week 6 that I will complete.

Week 7 to week 10 will be my Sustenon + Dianabol + Nolvadex . I will take the advice from FireGuy and eat at least 40grams of protein 6 times a day with my other food. I will work on that.

The question that I have: If I eat like above and cardio daily for 40 minutes and do a little bit of weight training, will I still build mass? I don't want to waste the rest of the steroids that I have. Please be patient with me. I am only learning about this steroid thing now. I am turning 42 and as DigitalRaver said, energy is a problem. I feel at this age that I am not so energetic as when I was in my 30's. But I still believe that I can build an impressive body. I know I must knock the fat off.

I will eat as mentioned above. I will train with intensity as Green mentioned. I think I will do weight training on Monday, Wednesday and Friday and cardio on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday while continuing with my cycle. I have 10 weeks to go so I can give it hell. I will post another photo with my comments after week 10.

Big, I appreciate you answering my post. Thank you. I will keep you posted.

Big
    in my opinion your number one concern should be cutting. you would look so much bigger if your bf was way lower, I think you would be surprised.

Now THAT is just what I needed to hear. Thank you, Big. I have a brand new perspective on the situation and NOW I am going to focus on cardio and diet like never before.

BIG_TRUCK is offline Member
    kbampa,

Go to the doctor/Endo & have a blood test done checking your testosterone levels .

At your age your levels could be pretty low , even for a normal person.

If you eat clean and workout regularly you should be in better condition. (body fat wise)

It doesn't matter how hard/smart/long you eat clean & train if your test levels are to low. You will not gain muscle & cutting weight will be extremely difficult.

Just a thought to consider before putting in a lot of hard work , when in the end will give you poor results if you have low levels.

nonotone is offline Associate Member
    ----
    Last edited by nonotone; 05-20-2014 at 07:13 AM.

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    anyone notice he is wanting to do 10 weeks of Dbol ??

Big, don't let DigitalRaver get to you....

we know not many would agree with his views for many reasons

Listen to Big on this one! I have followed his advice on a few topics and have yet to be led astray! Neither will you.

did you not see me say to CONTINUE VAR AFTER WINNY IS DONE? wow man learn2read
    let the debate begin...

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=376147

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by T-MOS View Post
    anyone notice he is wanting to do 10 weeks of Dbol??

Big, don't let DigitalRaver get to you....

we know not many would agree with his views for many reasons
    And whats wrong with that. Will my liver fail after 4-6 weeks on a oral........

Read
    Hepatoxicty: Fact or Fiction?
    Last edited by Reed; 02-22-2009 at 08:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Reed View Post

Read
    not so much the liver, but yes it will be harsh.

he is already 25% bodyfat, and is going to use dbol for 10 weeks,thats alot of water retention for an almost obese person don't you think?

Just seems like overkill to an already not smart cycle, if he is using it as a kickstart what would be the reason to go beyond 6 weeks at most?

Thanx for your advice, Big Truck. I am due to see a doctor soon and I will ask him about these things when I see him.

T-Mos.. you asked the other members this question: "anyone notice he is wanting to do 10 weeks of Dbol ??" ... why did you ask this? Is there something I should know here?

SampsonandDelilah: thanks for the advice. I see that Big makes a lot of sense and I will always listen when he speaks.

your right I was just saying.........

Yeah came to us after the cycle. Test only is want this man needed IMO...... and a much better diet, training, and cardio program. I'd say we all stop worrying about the stupid cycle advice etc etc and get the real problem solvers on track.... thats his diet and training program.....

godkilla is offline Senior Member

Read
    it will if your a parrot

your right I was just saying.........

Yeah came to us after the cycle. Test only is want this man needed IMO...... and a much better diet, training, and cardio program. I'd say we all stop worrying about the stupid cycle advice etc etc and get the real problem solvers on track.... thats his diet and training program.....
    Exactly!

It'll be great watching him hit goals! I know I'm rooting for you kbampa.

If you're set on a 2nd cycle kb, stick with a single agent (test) and really focus on your diet and cardio

Ok cycle advice is over the end

Now lets get to helping this man.

Look at this diet first:

I can see where he is going oh so wrong....... and why he is 25% bf. Look at all those carb only meals. No protein for breakfast or Pre/pwo and bed time needs to be better. Game cold drink???? You aren't drinking beer are you??? We need to get our physique in check first before you can enjoy such luxuries. But right now if you are drinking alcohol STOP. Its a poison and empty calories that add to the gut....

Now the training program could be better IMO

Monday: Legs: Leg extensions, leg presses, leg curls, lunges, calves.
    Tuesday: Chest: Bench press, flyes, inclines dumbbell press and pullovers.
    Wednesday: Biceps: Barbell curls, concentration curls.
    Triceps: tricep pushdowns, lying tricep extensions.
    Thursday: Shoulders: Military press, side lateral raises, upright rows & shrugs.
    Friday: Back: Deadlifts, lateral pulldowns, seated rowing.
    Saturday & Sunday: rest.

Triceps before shoulders is not a good idea. And if you are training hard I'd say implement a day off after your legs and chest day to ensure recovery. Those are two big groups you just knocked out. I'd combine biceps and triceps into one day. We could organize our program much better.

Cardio needs to be knocked out first thing in the morning when you wake up before you eat......... add in a couple nigh sessions as well. Cardio cardio, fukkin CARDIO.....

We want a quality physique. well if your serious its time to stop pvssyfooting around and get down to business. You want to look like a top level athlete well guess what you gotta train, eat, and act like one
    Last edited by Reed; 02-22-2009 at 09:17 AM.

I'm no nutrionalist, and have a very different body type (I know what works for me, but zero credentials for constructing someone else's diet). It'd be great if someone with nutrional expertise could lay out a solid diet plan for him. Phate?

Gonna focus in on that diet at the moment

You need to add protein to every meal. 30-40 grams should be sufficient.... Egg whites in the morning is your best bet along with either a few whole eggs or supplement some 0mega fish oils. Mid afternoon??? No need for carbs by themselves..... Especially white potatoes and 3 of them good lord, whats that 120+ High GI carbs at once. yeah thats adding to being fat... we should add in a protein meal with a low GI carb. Red potatos or since sweet potatos are good for burning fat do that Same with pre and pwo workout. Add in protein there and ESPECIALLY PWO..... thats the most important time to add have protein... the main focus pwo is protein synthesis in order to become anabolic again not refilling glycogen storages...... There is never ever a need for high GI food at anytime of the day...... Even PWO it takes a couple meal to truly refill glycogen storages... doesn't happen after one meal. For your carbs the best bet would be sticking to oats, pearled barley, sweet potatoes, red potatoes, for now...

Now I can't totally do your diet for you. It would be very wise for you to set it up your self and start learning.

I think you should look here: http://forums.steroid.com/diet-nutrition/

Review the different diets. I think you can burn fat and build muscle if you get diet on track...... I know I know I said it.... the impossible...... burn fat build muscle oh my god!!!
    Last edited by Reed; 02-22-2009 at 09:33 AM.

Firstly I'd like to say that I never expected so much help from so many bodybuilders. Thank you all you guys for your help and support. Secondly, I'd like to say I have investigated the dianabol issue and Friday was already my fifth week. I have decided to stop taking dianabol (thanks to T-Mos). I will only take 400mg per week of sustanon from week 7 to 10. Question: I have read on these posts that you don't have to take Nolvadex daily; only when signs of gyno appear (sore nipples, which I do not have). Is this true or must I continue to take Nolvadex (20mg) daily?

Reed: I just want to let you know that Game colddrink is an isotonic drink but I plan to stop drinking it anyway because of the high sugar content and we all know that sucrose is poison. To answer your question about the beer. I do not drink beer or any alcohol. Thanks for the link to do further research.

Thanks again.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information