clockworks is offline Anabolic Member

prop + tren progress pics

here are the results of 8 weeks of test prop and tren . i'm happy with the results, but i honestly think its going to take me at least 3-4 more cycles till i get to where i wanna be at.

also, i'm going to continue the test prop for a few more weeks and then start PCT with clen . i'll post more pics after PCT (hopefully the clen + dieting will finally give me some abs).

here are previous pics for reference:
    http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...ad.php?t=62454

-- clocky
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails prop + tren progress pics-11-28-03_front_relaxed_blurred.jpg   prop + tren progress pics-11-28-03_back_double_bi_02.jpg   prop + tren progress pics-11-28-03_shoulders_blurred.jpg  

oops, one more...

-- clocky
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails prop + tren progress pics-11-28-03_front_double_bi_01_blurred.jpg  

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Nice im on some prop too, How far in did you start seeing mass gains? what are your stats?

looking good BTW

-MS

Strut99GT is offline Member
    Strange.
    From the pics, it doesn't seem like his gains are *that* large, per se, but the bottom line is that I saw clock this weekend and his gains are freakin' ridiculous. He has gotten overall thicker everywhere, especially in his shoulders. The difference is like night and day.

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Well the back is definitely a lot bigger. You can also tell if you look at his before pics that he just looks more solid. Muscles just look like they’re hard. Chest looks more leaned out, maybe more chiseled, but in his first pics I don’t think he was flexing the chest. The last pic, the front double bicep, that taper looks awesome.

Congrats clock.

Doc

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by clockworks
    oops, one more...

-- clocky
    I can see it in the traps, lats and especially delts (about the same places I sense myself gaining most at too).... everything else got some definition and some gain but top 3 got the most... what where the weight gains?

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    your back and shoulders are looking real solid. tremendous progress. i think you could focus a little more on lower chest. lookin good!

Wiggum is offline Associate Member
    Can definitely see a major difference - especially in the delts. The rear double - bi pic is sick. I agree with andro, I think your chest is the only thing lagging behind a bit. Otherwise nice work!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    Nice im on some prop too, How far in did you start seeing mass gains? what are your stats?
    started seeing mass gains at the end of week 1, but i think it was due mostly to increased calories. stats: 23, 5'8", 170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Strutt99GT
    Strange.
    From the pics, it doesn't seem like his gains are *that* large, per se, but the bottom line is that I saw clock this weekend and his gains are freakin' ridiculous. He has gotten overall thicker everywhere, especially in his shoulders. The difference is like night and day.
    thanks, A. when you gunna hop on this stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by ntpadude
    I can see it in the traps, lats and especially delts (about the same places I sense myself gaining most at too).... everything else got some definition and some gain but top 3 got the most... what where the weight gains?
    yeah, shoulders exploded on cycle...strengthwise also. i gained 15 lbs during the 8 week cycle.

wiggum, anadrol devourer, yall are right. my chest just doesn't wanna fill out. i've been complaining about it for a while...=/ my chest routine as of now is bench, incline bench, and 2 cable exercises. i think yall have convinced me to throw in decline bench.

doc, thanks for the encouragement...=)

-- clocky

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    Look good. I love the prop fina combo. It makes me leaner and hardens me up. I can't wait to get back on the fina in a few weeks.

tatty is offline Member
    Looking good bro. I suggest throwing in weighted dips in your chest routine...really helps to blow the chest out for me as well...(and/or decline)

mass junkie is offline banned
    great progress bro......

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    awesome progress clock, keep eatin, keep juicin...

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Back is top notch, shoulders are phenomonal!

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Sorry i wasnt more specific, i meant your measurments.

-MS

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by clockworks
    started seeing mass gains at the end of week 1, but i think it was due mostly to increased calories. stats: 23, 5'8", 170 lbs.

thanks, A. when you gunna hop on this stuff?

yeah, shoulders exploded on cycle...strengthwise also. i gained 15 lbs during the 8 week cycle.

wiggum, anadrol devourer, yall are right. my chest just doesn't wanna fill out. i've been complaining about it for a while...=/ my chest routine as of now is bench, incline bench, and 2 cable exercises. i think yall have convinced me to throw in decline bench.

doc, thanks for the encouragement...=)

-- clocky
    I had to increase sets on the chest in order to get more gains... I maxed out my machine.... got 4 sledge hammers stacked on it to get weight above what its made for so now to get gains I have to get 7 to 8 sets of 20 reps.... gives a decent amount of DOM's in chest and since upping the sets and reps I did gain about 3/4 inch in the chest... I think next cycle I need either new weigth set or gym membership because I have really just maxed out this weider weight machine and some weight sets I have in garage. I think my butterfly press on machine maxes out at 120 lbs, with 7 lbs sledge hammers (4 each) I upped it to around 150 lbs... I think my chest muscles are really for more... like 160-170 on the butterfly presses... I do pushups and rows but again... I'm just maxing out my machine like crazy and pushups... my body weight as hardly a challenge... I can do 100 pushups in row before tiring arm muscles.

georgie24 is offline Member
    good job

BIG21 is offline Associate Member
    back looks awsome....id throw in an all dumbell routine for chest occasionally though...
    for example: dumbell flat bench, dumbell incline flies, dumbell decline, and then a butterfly machine. but good work

BrLifter17 is offline Junior Member
    look good. nice back. whereabouts in texas?

wHiteKnightD is offline New Member
    this thread is 6 years old; but great results bro. looks like the tren gave you some hard muscle.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wHiteKnightD View Post
    this thread is 6 years old; but great results bro. looks like the tren gave you some hard muscle.
    Now you can't even claim noob ignorance, bro.

sheesh....

Heh, I'm glad this thread got dug back up, cuz now I have an excuse to tell my story...

That's stupid tren /prop cycle gave me horrific acne (can do a search on here to find out more). I have permanent craters on my chest from it. I've even been told that it distracts from my physique... Yes, the craters are STILL HERE even 6 years later.

A lot has happened in the last 6 years... one of which is me getting completely out of shape. I mean, I still went to gym 3 days a week plus some cardio, but I became flabby and people would have laughed if I ever mentioned that I used to juice.

See picture...

After seeing a few beach pictures of myself like, I decided to get in shape... legit this time (no juice).

Within 3 months I went from that pic to this...

All accomplished with diet, weight training and a bit of cardio. No supplements besides whey protein, Muscle Milk and a multivitamin. And no bullshit "yeah I eat clean" diet either. I mean I weighed every meal on a scale. I knew exactly how many calories I was eating, how many calories I was burning (used a heart rate monitor), how much protein I was getting, etc.

Honestly, I like the way I look now MUCH better than when I was on the tren/prop. I'm not bloated (much) and I have abs, which I really like. Sure I weigh like 30 lbs less and am substantially weaker, but I feel much better now and I personally think I look a lot better.

I have no problem with steroids or steroid users, but I feel like most people (including myself 6 years ago) use them as a crutch. They should be used more as "icing on a cake" but the problem is most people can't even bake the cake...

Just to complete the story...

Those "after" pics in the last post are 3 months old (or older?). I had obviously been cutting really hard to get like that. I was also a born again newbie in the gym, so I was weak. When those pics were taken, I think I was doing 155x10 on bench.

I've been "bulking" (kinda half assed, I'm admittedly scared of losing the abs) and I'm back on supplements (creatine + NO2). I'm doing around 200 lbs for 8 reps on bench now and can do 90 lbs db press for 6 reps, so I'm substantially stronger (chalk it up to muscle memory) and I hope I'm a bit thicker too.

Starting March 2nd I'm going to start cutting again with a target date of being ripped by May 1st (beginning of summer). I hope to be as lean or leaner than the pics in the previous post, but also have a bit more muscle.

All natural this time, just a good diet plus a food scale. I'll never touch steroids again unless I have an incredibly delicious cake already baked first... which will probably be never...
    Last edited by clockworks; 02-22-2009 at 05:50 PM.

Strut99GT is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by clockworks View Post
    I have no problem with steroids or steroid users, but I feel like most people (including myself 6 years ago) use them as a crutch. They should be used more as "icing on a cake" but the problem is most people can't even bake the cake...
    Wise words, bro.

mperk is offline Member
    Hey dude - just check out some of your threads - quite a journey - you are obviously wiser now- grats! I like the direction you're headed - it's a great, healthy long term strategy. Don't know your age or weight but you are def lookin better now - keep it up, man!

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    does prop make your eyes glow like that ? Kinda of a give-a-way in the gym if you ask me.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    does prop make your eyes glow like that ? Kinda of a give-a-way in the gym if you ask me.

you kill me dude!

pinhead666 is offline New Member
    good gains bro

NLABBA
    Last edited by pinhead666; 03-31-2011 at 11:46 AM.

Thread Information