Andre Avigdor is offline Associate Member

1 month of bulking left...

It's been awile... so I thought I would post an update... I have spent the past month bulking up... in other words, a non stop eating fest!

I just took these shot this earlier tody... the plan is to keep up the bulking till the end of the year and begin 8 weeks of cutting till the beginning of March... I want to be pretty ripped for Daytona Bike Week and The Arnold Classic the following week. I would like to stay lean (@ ~10%BF) for the summer and start bulking again in the fall...

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    nice and plump lol ...but still cut nice work man... dont you love bulking !!

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    Been a while? I just saw some of your new pics a couple days ago on your infamous "whipping my friends into shape" thread before it was closed. Anyway, I think you looked better at 200 lbs. The avatar condition was your best yet, IMO.

BDTR is offline Retired
    How is it possible that you look smaller at 210 lbs than you did in 200 in your avatar?

Screenz is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    How is it possible that you look smaller at 210 lbs than you did in 200 in your avatar?
    No **** you look better at 200

LostUp is offline Associate Member
    Yeah how do you look smaller now... 20lbs smaller at that! I don't get it? The lighting?

The lighting combined with the earlier photos where shot at my gym after a workout... todays shot are relaxed...

I will shoot some post workout shots at the gym with the same lighting as my 200lbs shots at the end of the month... this will give a better comparison...

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LostUp
    Yeah how do you look smaller now... 20lbs smaller at that! I don't get it? The lighting?
    I see it too.. maybe it was fresh pump from workout at 200 lbs and was photo'd cold after a nap in the 210 lbs photo.

The previous photo was @ 204lbs and now I am 208lbs... the difference is about 4lbs... I have been packing on about 1lb a week....

murph is offline Member
    either way once again you still look good bro,.. look where you started, and then you will see the overall,... and hey part of the bulking game is to lose your abs a little and when we bulk,. we tend to lose some cuts and veins aswell,.. and that alone will make a person seem smaller ,..... like i said though part of getting bigger is bulking ,. and all these things come with a true bulking diet ,. so keep it up dude,.. you already know now how to shed the extra water and fat you`ll put on during this,. so no worries ,...good luck
    Murph

Thanks Murph... it's mentally tough for me to see myself getting 'fat' again... I made a commitment to myself to keep bulking till the end of the year, and that is what I am going to do

protz2812 is offline New Member
    hey I am going to the arnold classic too, maybe I'll see you there

protz2812 is offline New Member
    oh yeah, great job, keep it up

wingsofazrael is offline Associate Member
    ive seen the threads bashin ya bro...and, well ****, i dont care whether you're natural or not. what you did in your pics is amazing with or without juice. i've never seen **** like that with juice, so hats off if ya did natural.

Maroon is offline Junior Member
    Looks like you've been doing a good job bulking. Legs have some size to them. Good luck on your plans.

Maroon

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Maybe he's finally gone off cycle.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by pumpseeker
    Been a while? I just saw some of your new pics a couple days ago on your infamous "whipping my friends into shape" thread before it was closed.
    LMFAO, yeah, exactly. It was closed because Cyc grew tired of that thread taking away from the purpose of the board. I was also under the impression Andre was going to contribute to the DIET forum to help out bros who need it as I do. That was what he had said he would do anyhow, but I guess that ain't gonna happen. No posts from him in ages over there........

Ah well, I don't care, I like runnin' the diet forum anyhow, and I have a new title as a result! .

~SC~
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 12-05-2003 at 09:12 AM.

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    Hey swole i would be interested in getting some info about your services.. I have been wondering the internet looking but the prices are out of my range. Would be interested in what you have for pricing. blast me some info some time.

Enraged, feel free to hit me up on e-mail, I'm running a Christmas special for 2K4 and the New Year, as I've had a few requests for such an offering, and I think it's a great idea. My site is also going to be featured in MuscleMag in a few months, the actual home-page is changing to a high-tech look in about 5 days, and I'll have a few guest appearances and live chat sessions w/some guests in 2K4. Register to stay updated.

Thanks,
    SC

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    RITE ON!! thats great for you!!!!!!!!!! glad to hear hard work pays off

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Enraged, feel free to hit me up on e-mail, I'm running a Christmas special for 2K4 and the New Year, as I've had a few requests for such an offering, and I think it's a great idea. My site is also going to be featured in MuscleMag in a few months, the actual home-page is changing to a high-tech look in about 5 days, and I'll have a few guest appearances and live chat sessions w/some guests in 2K4. Register to stay updated.

Thanks,
    SC
    Swole, you definitely live up to your reputation! You are the man! Thanks for all the advice you share with the bro's on the board!!!!!! YOU ARE THE DIET GURU.

PEACE,

BLT

I don't mind assisting you all here @ the board. It's actually educational for me as well, as I learn a lot about all different types of people. That's pretty invaluable for experience and all, so thanks to you all for helping me as well!

(dunno what lifting and an elephant have in common, but ah well)

~SC~

I went to get my body comp tested last weekend... It's true I did put on some fat, the good news is that I put 3X as much lean

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    Maybe he's finally gone off cycle.
    ROFL LMAO!!!!!!

Thread Information