Krulintent is offline Junior Member

3 weeks in....progress

I'm now in my 3rd week of a 500mg wk Sustanon 250/Dbol at 40mg ed cycle. I haven't made alot of weight gain yet, but I have noticed a big difference in the quality of my physique. I've actually lost alot of fat and water already. My strength is gaining rapidly and I feel great. Here are some pics. The first is from Nov 1st. It's the most recent before my cycle began. I did't work out from Nov 1st, to Nov 17th because I wanted to give myself some breathing room before I shut my life down to train and make gains on my first cycle. The next pic is from last night, Dec 2nd. My cycle began on Nov 17th. It's only a chest shot...and poor quality, but you can see gains.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3 weeks in....progress-7.jpg   3 weeks in....progress-17.jpg  

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Looking very solid, at this juncture, at only 3 weeks, your final result will be amazing! Keep up the hard work, bro, definately paying off.

DIESELGRK is offline New Member
    Your Lookin Good. If You Have Any Pointers Let Me Know. Im Really Thinking About Taking Decca. What Kind Of Dosage Would U Sugjest For Someone 220 6'1. I Need All The Pointers I Can Get. But As Far As What U Look Like After 3 Weeks Wow. Ure A Monster

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    those pictures look like oil paintings...

Bartleby is offline Member
    lookin good bro...keep up the hard work and youll be very pleased when all is done..

I know exactly what Dbol and Sustanon are supposed to do. I also know that some people won't retain alot of water, no matter how much Dbol they are taking, and the testosterones in the sustanon can and will lead to loss of water and fat, as long as they're estrogen levels are in check. My strength is through the roof, and now, on my 5th week, I've gained 18 lbs, and dropped 3% bodyfat. And I've upped the dosage of Dbol to 50mg per day. The water gain from Dbol doesn't necessarily have to be on the surface. You can tell, by comparing the pictures above, that the muscle bellys in my chest are crammed full of water and blood, which is really a more desireable effect of Dbol than the standard "bloat" most people get.

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    hey bro, keep up the good work,thats good progress for that short amount of time. eat,sleep,lift till you puke. you should post some mid cycle pics, im sure were kinda curious to see your gains up to this point. later.

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Looking good guy, keep it going. How long you running it for?

I'm running this cycle for 10 weeks. I'm 8 weeks in now. 220 pounds right now. I just got a new camera so my pictures won't look like oil paintings anymore. I'll work on getting some new pics up this week. I've made alot of progress. Everyone is commenting on how much bigger I look.

California Sunny is offline New Member
    I am a moron who won't be here long if my attitude doesn't change immediately.
    Last edited by Rickson; 02-10-2004 at 03:22 PM. Reason: Flaming

Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member
    You shooting the sust twice a week or eod?

BullDogg20 is offline Member
    man looken good, nice and solid!

I'm shooting the sustanon every Monday and Thursday. My last shot is this coming Monday, and I'm done for a little while. Clomid therapy after that, and every supplement known to man. I know I could have gained alot more if I used the supplements while I was on, but I wanted to try not to make too many gains while I was on. 20 pounds was my goal, and I got that, now I'm going to try to keep as much of it as possible.

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Krulintent
    I'm shooting the sustanon every Monday and Thursday. My last shot is this coming Monday, and I'm done for a little while. Clomid therapy after that, and every supplement known to man. I know I could have gained alot more if I used the supplements while I was on, but I wanted to try not to make too many gains while I was on. 20 pounds was my goal, and I got that, now I'm going to try to keep as much of it as possible.
    Good philosophy buds. I too am more interested in keeping everything I gain than putting on an obscene amount of weight at one time. Way I see it, if you can keep the majority of your gains and cycle again in the future, eventually it will add up to your final goal.

Thread Information