Thread: newbie pics

cannons is offline Junior Member

newbie pics

lets see if this works stats 5'8 164lbs not sure bg% pretty much natural took 1 cycle about 3 1/2 years ago and got gyno. Since I have only done a winstrol only cycle about a year ago. getting surgurey in about a month for my gyno after that im gonna do my first real cycle. still researching on that.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails newbie pics-dsc00017.jpg  

here is another one
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails newbie pics-dsc00037.jpg  

easy on the flames
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails newbie pics-dsc00039.jpg  

I would like to gain about 20lbs of solid muscle any input.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails newbie pics-dsc00040.jpg  

Vidooch is offline Associate Member
    no flaming here bro. i think you have a very good base all around. most of the guys on here are probably gonna advise you to just make sure you have your workout and diet in check (high protein, low carbs/fat) and you should gain the weight goals you want naturally. If you want you can post up your workout program and some of the guys on here can critique it for you.

popularry is offline New Member

good base man, gyno?

hey man you got some good base going...just go natural until you can't any bigger before you juice again. I haven't juiced yet or im not sure im gunna...but i got gyno too... im going to the doc tomorrow about it and maybe i'll get it removed too... im kinda freaked out about it but i heard its pretty safe... what do you know? im out here in california. where are ya at?
    -larry

keep up the good work!

Quote Originally Posted by cannons
    lets see if this works stats 5'8 164lbs not sure bg% pretty much natural took 1 cycle about 3 1/2 years ago and got gyno. Since I have only done a winstrol only cycle about a year ago. getting surgurey in about a month for my gyno after that im gonna do my first real cycle. still researching on that.

Thanks for the compliments one thing i do need to work on is my diet and exercise. If i didnt go out 2-3 times a week and drink i could probably reach my goal. My diet is pretty week i try to stay away from the carbs and each as much protein as possible. I workout 3-4 times a week but i cant gain any size right now because I work out at my apartment which only has machine weights and a couple of dumbells. I know it sounds sad but i just started out on my own about 5 months ago and bills are a little steep so im gonna hold off on the gym membership for right now. That why it is so tempting to just juice and reach my goal in like 3 months.

JGK
    JGK is offline Junior Member
    Hold off on the juice for awhile. The bills will come into line and you can get a membership at a proper gym. You have plenty of room on your frame to grow before gear becomes a major issue.

appreciate the advice I think that is my best bet, any good training advice I think it is about time to shock my muscles ive been doing the same workout for a while now. Ive been doing about 20 min of cardio eod and traing one muscle different days.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Screw it. I say juice now and explode. Good base and with juice, your body will take off. Good luck.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cannons
    Well you are all around lean, but you have an hour glass shape which reminds you of a woman's figure. You are narrower at the lower rib cage then at waist or chest level. You have some chest, you have NO back. Build up your back and chest, leave the waist line alone and you will have a more manly V-shape.

Since you had gyno, steroids will make it come back, you'll have to just work out naturally and gain the weight. Its not impossible, most guys can gain 15-20 lbs in the first year lifting weights and doing it naturally, then following years you gain about 5 lbs per year. You are young enough and be patient, you can be huge 4-5 years from now. When you work out, remember the back but dont miss any muscle groups. Some people only work out arms or chest or thigns like that and then get all out of purportion with big chest, no back, big arms-no chest, big upper body and pencil neck.... me I neglected my arms too much last year so my chest is big for my delts and bi-ceps and sometimes you get out of purportion because chest and back develop more rapidly then arms, delts and neck muscles.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    hey cannons, check your pms brother

I dont know about the girlish figure comment but i agree with having no back, and this isnt my 1st year to train ive been traing for a while just not as hard as i should, just enough to keep in shape. But im to the point were I want to hit it pretty hard.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Good base happening bro....you look good and fit

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    Screw it. I say juice now and explode. Good base and with juice, your body will take off. Good luck.
    This is the difference between responsible use and abuse. Bad advice. He doesn't know his body, and he'll just be screwing himself in the long run.

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    Bermich has a good point...you do have an excellent base, but I wouldn't go with juice unless you're old enough..How old are you right now? I wouldn't juice until you're at least 20...some guy's say 18, but i think you can grow the best from 14-20...Take your weight up as high as yyou can naturally, then hit the juice. Good luck bro,

--Hoss

slippy is offline Junior Member
    you grow well until ur 25 tbh

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    cannons, you have a good base, you know your body and what you want to achieve. You can do it with proper lifting and dieting. I wish you good luck and if you decide gear is something you wish to do, the more power to you. You are old enough to make a sound decision, so good luck brother.

Thread Information