Thread: pics pre-cycle

deo
    deo is offline New Member

pics pre-cycle

Here are some pictures of me before my cycle which begins on Monday or Tuesday--pending the stuff's arrival with the snow here in the Northeast.

Current stats are
    6' 197lbs, 13% bf

The first two pictures (facing foward) are from September 19th earlier this year. Low body fat, not too much mass though. Around 185lbs, 10% BF.

I dont have any other clear pics of recent except for that one (side shot)... but I've put on about 12-13lbs and added considerable strength through a good diet and consistent work in the gym. Added about 2-3% BF also through caloric intake, but still decent definition. Added an inch and half to biceps and calves, and about 2.5 my thighs.

Strength stats now are: 285lb max bench
    335lb max squat
    285lb max deadlift

I'm looking to add about 15 more lbs with a light, beginner cycle. Nothing major, just very straight foward.

Weeks 1-8 325mg test enan
    Weeks 1-8 300mg EQ (pct clomid/nov)

Most likely recommendations will include upping the test and maybe adding D-bol. As an easy gainer, I'm not looking to gain 25-30lbs and I figure that would bulk me up a little more than I want.

Any suggestions, comments about my physique or cycle (or anything) are valued and appreciated. Thanks guys.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pics pre-cycle-face-block-sept-19-1.jpg   pics pre-cycle-face-block-sept-19-2.jpg   pics pre-cycle-dsc00822.jpg  

palme is offline Rosie Member
    How long have you worked out?

deo
    About 3 years. I was very very scrawny, so where I am now is a decent accomplishment. I was about 5'3 130lbs 3 years ago. All 70lbs I've put on within the past 3 years has been natural. I know the pictures are not a great reflection, but despite a wide frame, it was not until this year that I put on some thickness. I'm still rebuilding too, my peak was this past winter until I was hospitalized with pnuemonia and bronchitis directly after. I lost 30lbs in a very short period of time. My arms in the front picture are 13", they are now 15" and my bench was around 190, now 285. Squat around 225, now 335 as mentioned also.

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    You asked for opinions, so here goes...

First you have a good physique which shows determination and discipline. The only week point I can see is your lats. That being said,

I don't think steriods are appropriate at your stage of development. You easily have another 20lbs of natural lean mass to add.

Once your body adapts to steroid use , it's often harder to gain without them.

Your squat is very weak compared to your bench. If you get to the point where you're squatting 500lbs, you will gain 7-15lbs in the process.

If you do choose to cycle, stick with one compound for your first cycle. Helps narrow sides and is good for dermining what works best for you. Equipose can wreak havoc with your blood pressure btw (even more so than test).

We could give you more specific advice if you could post your workout routine.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by deo
    Here are some pictures of me before my cycle which begins on Monday or Tuesday--pending the stuff's arrival with the snow here in the Northeast.

Current stats are
    6' 197lbs, 13% bf

The first two pictures (facing foward) are from September 19th earlier this year. Low body fat, not too much mass though. Around 185lbs, 10% BF.

I dont have any other clear pics of recent except for that one (side shot)... but I've put on about 12-13lbs and added considerable strength through a good diet and consistent work in the gym. Added about 2-3% BF also through caloric intake, but still decent definition. Added an inch and half to biceps and calves, and about 2.5 my thighs.

Strength stats now are: 285lb max bench
    335lb max squat
    285lb max deadlift

I'm looking to add about 15 more lbs with a light, beginner cycle. Nothing major, just very straight foward.

Weeks 1-8 325mg test enan
    Weeks 1-8 300mg EQ (pct clomid/nov)

Most likely recommendations will include upping the test and maybe adding D-bol. As an easy gainer, I'm not looking to gain 25-30lbs and I figure that would bulk me up a little more than I want.

Any suggestions, comments about my physique or cycle (or anything) are valued and appreciated. Thanks guys.
    I hate to say it but your lighting probably made you look worst in pictures then you could otherwise do. I donno, I see abs in there, weight is good, delts look soft but developed, the lighting makes you look like you have no chest/pectorals.

LostUp is offline Associate Member
    Here's my opinion... you said 3 years ago ou were "scrawny". You said you were 5'3 130lbs, now your 6' 190+ right? No offense but that sounds alot more like growing up then it sounds like growing from working out to me. Now don't get me wrong I'm not trying to take away from your accomplishments but when you say your 70lb gain was natural it makes it sound like it was achieved by working out. I'm sure maybe 20 of the lbs was from working out while the rest was just from getting taller and filling out like everyone does. This also tells me that its probably a very safe bet that your pretty young. You want my honest opinion? Your too small and too young to be doing steroids now... thats not an insult I'm more so trying to look out for you then anything. I don't know much about gear but I know alot about being natural and I can tell you you can get alot bigger then 15 inch arms natually before gear is even an option. I think your better off getting help with your diet and routine then anything else at this point. And oh yeah good bench press! I agree that it's out of whack with your squat and not only that but your deadlift is really off to me too, just keep at it man, you'll be a monster, I don't even think you need juice at all to achieve your goal if it's only to add a little more size, you said you were an easy gainer right? Best of luck!!!
    Last edited by LostUp; 12-07-2003 at 11:49 PM.

deo
    Thanks. Appreciate the honesty. Seriously. Take care.

deo
    Oh, and PS-The squat is out of wack because of a fractured knee cap injury that I'm still rehabing. But I agree, I'm working on getting that up to a more proportionate level. Thanks again.

LostUp is offline Associate Member
    Good luck with your knee, that definatly explains it! Keep up the good work, and there is tons of knowledge and advice available to you if you need it.

Thread Information