Thread: Winny and deca

jedihulk24 is offline New Member

Winny and deca

Want to Start up a cycle of Winny and deca , put not sure if thats what I need. Some people say Fina other say test. What you all think looking at my body type.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Winny and deca-bicep.jpg  
    Last edited by jedihulk24; 12-09-2003 at 02:03 PM.

another
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Winny and deca-pic-2.jpg   Winny and deca-pic.jpg  

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    How long have you been lifting? What's your age, height and weight?

Quote Originally Posted by markas214
    How long have you been lifting? What's your age, height and weight?
    I have been lifting for 5 years now off and on. Play football for city leagues going to play for college soon as a full back. Im 5'9 200lbs and I'm 24 years old.

LostUp is offline Associate Member
    The only problems I have here is you really can't tell ANYTHING from them pics. All you've shown is your bicep! Not only that but 5 years on and off? I don't know if you'll get much from a cycle...

LostUp is offline Associate Member
    Its really hard to tell but I think your under developed for a cycle...

more pics

Let me know you all.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Winny and deca-7095212421.jpg   Winny and deca-7095284485.jpg   Winny and deca-7095409669.jpg   Winny and deca-7095539973.jpg   Winny and deca-7095598725.jpg  

even more
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Winny and deca-7098725253.jpg   Winny and deca-7098412165.jpg  

BigBow is offline Junior Member
    i would drop some bodyfat before I hit up...you are a thick dude but you will be much happier with the results if you dropped the bf..just my thought what is your height and weight?

Mclaren_v12 is offline Junior Member
    Try to lower your Bf before you cycle...keep cardio up. Stanozol will be much more effective later and you'll be much happier with the results. Maybe switch up the deca ?
    What do you want out of the cycle?

BigBow: My height is 5'9 weight is 200lbs

Mclaren: I want to lean out and still even thicker than I am now. But the most important thing is to get leaner and I heard Winny will get you there.

Thanks for the comment...keep them coming

gtxben is offline Junior Member
    Dude, at 5'9" - 200lbs that nice and heavy!!!! If you're ripped. However you have a little ways to go though according to the pics. You have some untamed muscle in the chest area that could be more developed.....you have nice thick quads, but your calf development is lacking. And your face seems to be holding some water weight. I would highly recommend listening to the rest of the bros and tone up first and then hit the sauce. If you're gonna go "on cycle," you might as well do it right.

BigBow is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jedihulk24
    BigBow: My height is 5'9 weight is 200lbs

Mclaren: I want to lean out and still even thicker than I am now. But the most important thing is to get leaner and I heard Winny will get you there.

Thanks for the comment...keep them coming
    Winstrol does not get you leaner...to be lean a person needs to have a low percentage of bodyfat....winstrol definatly hardens your muscles giving you a harder look which can be imatated to look leaner...the only way you are going to get lean is through diet and cardio

paulastone is offline Member
    listen to all the good bro's on here
    Diet and cardio, add some eca and presto

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    If this is your first cycle I would test. But first you should get your body fat down by getting your diet cleaned up, and start hitting cardio..... That's the only way you will lean out bro.

The cycle you want to run will have you shut down and you may get deca dick from it without running test..... I would also suggest you do more research on this board.... Research on cyp and enan, anti-e's and what to do for PCT.

Good luck

steadygaining1 is offline Associate Member
    Listen to the bros. Lose the bf I am guessing you are around 20-22% get that down to 15% or less otherwise you will just end up looking fat. Winny is good **** but it doesn't work miracles i personally think that a winny cyle drops your bf @ 2-3%. SG1

Hey thanks for the comments, really helps motivate me. Ill hit up on the cardio and see if I drop. Then post more pics in about a few months and then let me know what I should. I will do research mean while. Thanks

Thread Information