Thread: Hi

JShockey is offline New Member

Hi

Hey guys, new to the board, been having a little trouble posting my pics, I'm the one in the backwards hat all the way to the right. Look forward to your feedback

Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    JShockey,

Welcome to the board! There are a lot of good people and great information to be found here.

You're the one in the yellow shorts on the right hand side of the pic? If so, here's some feedback:

It looks like you have a good base. Your chest and biceps are obviously big, but you're retaining a lot of water which makes the muscles look soft and undefined, especially in the area between your shoulders and biceps. It's difficult to say much more than that because the pic is blurred and dark, and I cannot see your wheels. Do you have a pic of your legs? (That's a question people often ask here). Are you working your legs as hard as your upper body?

Have you done any cycles yet? (Lots of DBOL and Deca ; hence the water retention, perhaps?) If so, did you run the cycles with an anti-e to try to minimize the bloat? You might want to consider that if you haven't already.

Overall, you're upper body is looking big--just make sure you're not supporting all that greatness on two popsicle sticks.

You're looking good, keep at it.
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 12-11-2003 at 03:32 AM.

JShockey is offline New Member

Hi

Quote Originally Posted by BASK8KACE
    JShockey,

Welcome to the board! There are a lot of good people and great information to be found here.

You're the one in the yellow shorts on the right hand side of the pic? If so, here's some feedback:

It looks like you have a good base. Your chest and biceps are obviously big, but you're retaining a lot of water which makes the muscles look soft and undefined, especially in the area between your shoulders and biceps. It's difficult to say much more than that because the pic is blurred and dark, and I cannot see your wheels. Do you have a pic of your legs? (That's a question people often ask here). Are you working your legs as hard as your upper body?

Have you done any cycles yet? (Lots of DBOL and Testosterone ; hence the water retention, perhaps?) If so, did you run the cycles with an anti-e to try to keep down the bloat? You might want to consider that if you havent already.

Overall, you're upper body is looking big--just make sure you're not supporting all that greatness on two popsicle sticks.

You're looking good, keep at it.

Actually, believe it or not (which no one does), I was still natural when this picture was taken. This was taken March 2003. Since then I ran two cycles of Sustenon and Cypionate ( I always screw up the spelling) I haven't had the chance to take a recent picture but I've gained about 20 lbs. since that pic. The bloat may be due to drinking but thank you for the advice. I look forward to talking to you in the future. Thanks for the welcome

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    Wow bro you look sharp in the pic before your cycles you must look fantastic now good job man

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    welcome to AR bro..

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    bask8kase... did you have that quick keyed?

and the WHEELS!!

Thread Information