Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    brian11 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    I think the idea is not to gain more fat so some calary control is necessary, but grow your muscle and do the jogging or treadmill thing while at gym and let that take care of the fat. You would be hurting yourself and loose more muscle then fat if you went on a 1500 calary cutting diet.
    sorry but this bothers me, its "calorie" not "calary". And youre right if i was on a 1500kcal diet, but that would hardly be fitting for a 100lb female. Im around 2200-2400kcal a day right now. Maybe i will consider bulking while keeping up the cardio.

Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    Brian why not do this......

Try a lean bulking diet like the one outlined in the bulking sticky rambo and I wrote.....then throw in some morning cardio 3 times a week. I'll bet you can gain lean mass that way and shed some fat while doing it. Just a though
    Alright LMO, after reading through the bulking sticky for the first time since i first joined, I think im going to go for a bulk. The difference is that I will probably be utilizing cardio 5 times a week. I hope that wont hurt the bulk too much, but im very wary of gaining fat. Ill take glutamine prior to cardio.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brian11
    Alright LMO, after reading through the bulking sticky for the first time since i first joined, I think im going to go for a bulk. The difference is that I will probably be utilizing cardio 5 times a week. I hope that wont hurt the bulk too much, but im very wary of gaining fat. Ill take glutamine prior to cardio.

From your pics, I doubt you will have trouble losing fat from a bulking diet. In fact, Im sure you could up your diet to 4500 calories and see fat except a little belly. Id go itno more detail but this thread isnt the place. This thread needs to die.

Start a new thread on this subject. No more in this..

bermich is offline Anabolic Member

From your pics, I doubt you will have trouble losing fat from a bulking diet. In fact, Im sure you could up your diet to 4500 calories and see fat except a little belly. Id go itno more detail but this thread isnt the place. This thread needs to die.

Start a new thread on this subject. No more in this..

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    well beleive it or not i weigh right at 200. does that change what your view at all?
    Nah, not at all because I am going by the picture. You are either somewhat tall, or have huge legs.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Nah, not at all because I am going by the picture. You are either somewhat tall, or have huge legs.

~SC~
    LOL, must be the tall bc i dont have huge legs. Honestly i think i just have heavy bones; well that and a huge cock

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    Can we submit dabull's pics to uglypeople.com???

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by slizzut
    Can we submit dabull's pics to uglypeople.com???
    Way ahead of you bro!! I submitted them as soon as I found he was a scammer!!

I hope they post them!!

BDTR is offline Retired
    Funny, i submitted them when the pics were first posted.

Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    Way ahead of you bro!! I submitted them as soon as I found he was a scammer!!

I hope they post them!!

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Funny, i submitted them when the pics were first posted.

FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member
    Fuggetaboutit

I tried to submit them too, but was given this error:

ERROR 404. Material could not be submitted and utilized for fair inclusion, as the said new edition and attempted submission exceeds the allowable ugliness limit by 87 percent. Please use photoshop or other photo editing software to tone down the currect level of complete and total horridness.

~SC~

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member

ERROR 404. Material could not be submitted and utilized for fair inclusion, as the said new edition and attempted submission exceeds the allowable ugliness limit by 87 percent. Please use photoshop or other photo editing software to tone down the currect level of complete and total horridness.

~SC~
    bwhahahahaha......your soo d*mn pessimistic, its fvcking hilarious!...

maybe we should start a new thread dedicated to modifying pics of DB's ugly ass face to see if somebody can make him look human? Like a sort of contest, and whoever wins and makes it possible to look at DaBull without nausea gets a free bottle of clomid or something???

little-one is offline Associate Member
    i think its funny how everyone said how good he looked when he was here, now that he's gone everyone changes their mind.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by little-one
    i think its funny how everyone said how good he looked when he was here, now that he's gone everyone changes their mind.
    Yep.

BDTR is offline Retired
    no, i said he was ugly. Read my first post. of course i followed it with a "jk" just out of respect, but it was fairly clear he was ugly.

little-one is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    no, i said he was ugly. Read my first post. of course i followed it with a "jk" just out of respect, but it was fairly clear he was ugly.
    I'll correct myself.......almost everyone.

georgie24 is offline Member
    oh my god what an ugly jackle. shame on his moma

Some people have nothing better to do....I could careless about the whole situation,but in the first thread basically announcing his ban,I made a statement about it. If AR became a place of flames,then it wouldnt be worth coming to and NOONE would ever post a pic. I'll give some their due they can talk smack all they want about anyone on here because of their physiques,but you have to always keep in mind everyones goals are different.

I honestly dont judge mens looks as far as the facial features are concerned,but if you wanna flame every persons body on here then so be it. Just don't stop when it's someones buddy or someone high on the chain here.

I'll correct myself.......almost everyone.
    I thought he was on permanent Halloween status for the longest. I've always thought he was repulsive, both physically and in written word.

Loser all the way around.

~SC~

littleguns is offline Associate Member
    are those pics really from week 11? u should up the gear or switch to somethin else cuz i dont notice very much muscle on that phsique

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    ****!!!!... your stacked like ****.. keep it up

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by littleguns
    are those pics really from week 11? u should up the gear or switch to somethin else cuz i dont notice very much muscle on that phsique

hahahahahahha

the bull is long gone bro.

Yeah, the Bull finally found his last name.

Sh*t.

Bullsh*t.

~SC~

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    i think he looks horrible so what if he is thick...i wouldnt want to look like him.

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kaptainkeezy04
    i think he looks horrible so what if he is thick...i wouldnt want to look like him.

Do you people read any of the threads you post in? Did you see the date or the big BANNED underneath his name. I think we established he was an ugly f*ck about 4 months ago. I did hear that SwoleCat models himself after DB though so try not to break the man down by beating up his idol.

Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne
    Do you people read any of the threads you post in? Did you see the date or the big BANNED underneath his name. I think we established he was an ugly f*ck about 4 months ago. I did hear that SwoleCat models himself after DB though so try not to break the man down by beating up his idol.
    Right! I take grooming tips from him!

Don't shower, never wash your face, eat fast food, lift 1 time per month, don't cut your hair, and learn to smile like yo momma loves ya!

~SC~

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    I'm glad this got bumped again, gave me a chuckle!

Dally is offline The Dally Lama

~SC~
    I honestly have to say that is hands down the funniest Fu8kin thing I have ever read on this board... or any board for that matter.

P.S I got the same error when trying to submit messy's pics!

JK

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    I really wish people would let this die......although it was funny.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Look what returned from the dead! A physique to die for. Whatchout ladies!

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    I honestly have to say that is hands down the funniest Fu8kin thing I have ever read on this board... or any board for that matter.

P.S I got the same error when trying to submit messy's pics!

JK
    hey what the **** lol i just decided to read this thread, dont bring me and my good looks into this old man!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information