weeks 1-4 Dbol 30mg ed
    weeks 1-12 Test Cyp 500mg/wk
    weeks 1-11 Deca 400mg/wk
    PCT

I am currently at the end of week 6

Start weight: 168-171lbs

Current weight: 183-186lbs

Goal weight: 200lbs

i have a litte fat at the lower part of my stomach, i want to get to 200lbs, and then go on a keto-diet to rip up even more. I am pale white aslo, so this does nothing for me right now. When i get a tan, it helps alot!

what bf% do you think i'm at?

and

Let me know what you think.......
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6 weeks into Test/Deca/Dbol...-dsc00356.jpg  
    Last edited by monkeyjuice; 02-17-2004 at 09:57 PM.

monkeyjuice is offline Member
    ive also been hitting incline bench real hard lately, i noticed that my upper chest is starting to fall behind my lower chest. trying to bulk it up a little!

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    i think around 10% maybe 9%

thickmass is offline Member
    looking good

so is the guy behind you

RockyX is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thickmass
    looking good

so is the guy behind you
    That is pretty funny that he even took time to black out the reflection.

u like that.......i figured if i have a black face in front, might as well have one in back! ahhahaa

thanks, i'm gonna find my before pic, and post that, and i am going to post my final pic in 6 weeks.

mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member
    Your frontal development is looking good, chest, arms and stomach starting to show... not seeing you’re back and from these pics might be the area you need to bring up, traps, rhomboids, lats and rear delts.
    keep working and doing what your doing.

thats crazy you said my back, becasue my back is lacking. I've been hitting it hard this last month. My lats & rhomboids are really really lacking behind. So i've been killing the wide grip pull ups.

My traps are probably the most developed muscle i have. I have a long skinny neck, so i love traps because it makes my neck look shorter and fatter. plus they make you look bigger!

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeyjuice
    My 2nd Cycle:

weeks 1-4 Dbol 30mg ed
    weeks 1-12 Test Cyp 500mg/wk
    weeks 1-11 Deca 400mg/wk
    PCT

I am currently at the end of week 6

Start weight: 168-171lbs

Current weight: 183-186lbs

Goal weight: 200lbs

i have a litte fat at the lower part of my stomach, i want to get to 200lbs, and then go on a keto-diet to rip up even more. I am pale white aslo, so this does nothing for me right now. When i get a tan, it helps alot!

Let me know what you think.......
    I dont think you will hit 200 lbs on 1 cycle... lets say you drop deca and continue with testosterone , you will still drop/loose 5 lbs just from discontinuing deca and loose another 5 lbs from off cycling the other gear for a typical post cycle loss of about 8 to 10 lbs. Most dudes on the gear you are using will gain up to 20 lbs while on gear and loose 10 lbs when going off cycle however you do retain 85% of the muscle gained, its just muscle is only 1/2 of what you gain on gear and its the fat and water that is lost when you go off cycle.

I did the same gear you are doing and I had gained almost 20 lbs by the time I was in my 6th week. I gained a handful more by week #8 but then fat burning effects of testosterone started taking over, plus using liquidex so I started loosing weight in week 9 and after, so basically in the next week or two you will be at your peak weight gain for this cycle. I discontiued my deca at week #10 but continued testosterone until week 16... it was all a wasted effort. Your body is most receptive to gear in week #1 thru #8, after that its like you saturate your receptors and get diminishing results so I almost think the sweat spot for most cycles would be more of an 8 week cycle rather then 10 week.
    Last edited by Ntpadude; 02-18-2004 at 10:06 AM.

mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member
    I disagree with your hypothesis of 8 weeks being optimum. 8 weeks would be fine if you’re running fast or no esters during your cycle. (Ex. d-bol, propionate , anadrol , winny, tren , test-suspension) If you’re running long esters like deca and cyp you really don’t have full serum levels until week 5 or 6... So if you’re ending at week 8 you are barely reaping any rewards from the added androgens in your blood stream.

I also have research the up regulation and down regulation of target cells. There is no defining data that says down regulation occurs. In fact there is more evidence that up regulation occurs in your body. The higher the dose the more up regulation of target cell you body try’s to compensate with. The only down regulation that occurs is the down regulation of the target cells once the dose of androgens is lowered.

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    I dont think you will hit 200 lbs on 1 cycle... lets say you drop deca and continue with testosterone , you will still drop/loose 5 lbs just from discontinuing deca and loose another 5 lbs from off cycling the other gear for a typical post cycle loss of about 8 to 10 lbs. Most dudes on the gear you are using will gain up to 20 lbs while on gear and loose 10 lbs when going off cycle however you do retain 85% of the muscle gained, its just muscle is only 1/2 of what you gain on gear and its the fat and water that is lost when you go off cycle.

I did the same gear you are doing and I had gained almost 20 lbs by the time I was in my 6th week. I gained a handful more by week #8 but then fat burning effects of testosterone started taking over, plus using liquidex so I started loosing weight in week 9 and after, so basically in the next week or two you will be at your peak weight gain for this cycle. I discontiued my deca at week #10 but continued testosterone until week 16... it was all a wasted effort. Your body is most receptive to gear in week #1 thru #8, after that its like you saturate your receptors and get diminishing results so I almost think the sweat spot for most cycles would be more of an 8 week cycle rather then 10 week.

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    I don't know what you looked like "before" so I can only comment on this pic. You have a good structure. It's hard to tell much from this shot but I can see you are fairly lean. You just need to keep hitting it hard and pack on the mass. Your cycle looks good. Keep eating and attacking the weights and make the most of these next 6 weeks!

this is my pic before i took any juice. It was taking back in Nov 02', i was 21!

I know, i got flamed alot for this already, but i could of grown nautrally first.

Well i didn't and i juiced. So i guess you can compare these 2 and tell me what you think?

Starting weight (Nov 02'): 145lbs 6'1"

Cycle 1:
    1-10 Sustanon 500mg/wk
    PCT

Cycle 2:
    1-4 Dbol 30mg ed
    1-11 Deca 400mg/wk
    1-12 Test 500mg/wk
    PCT

6 weeks into my Second cycle (Feb 04'): 184-186lbs
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6 weeks into Test/Deca/Dbol...-before.jpg   6 weeks into Test/Deca/Dbol...-dsc00356.jpg  

Needtobeswoledup is offline Associate Member
    **** man good work and transformation... keep it up

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    Major improvment bro! Just imagine how you would have looked if you gained 10 - 20 pounds naturaly before this cycle.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Great transformation bro....keep plugging away,it will come.
    All this time I thought you were a white guy......guess not with a name like monkeyjuice..............j/j bro

palequail is offline Banned
    yeah I think your transformation is solid..keep it up and it will only get better

NorCaLifter is offline Associate Member
    Where are you injecting? Any site injections? ........

abc 1 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NorCaLifter
    Where are you injecting? Any site injections? ........
    in what way would site injections benefit here? there is no such thing as site injections causing isolated growth. if that was the case we'd all have huge asses and thighs from all the shots.

Well i'm finished with my cycle now. I peaked out at 191lbs. I am down to about 187-188lbs right now. I am starting clomid on 3/23. I am very pleased with my results.

I will post a final pic soon.

palequail is offline Banned
    dope...look forward to seeing the results...

decadbal is offline Banned
    good cycle bro, whats the next one look like

lilpunk is offline New Member
    good freakin work but i do think you should have gone natural first

thanks everyone, i am going to the drawing board for a next cycle. I want to start it Jan 05'. I am goign to cut pretty soon for the summer than back to the old bulking cycle since the summers where i live are short.

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Keep working hard bro, def made positive progress, just keep hittin hard, and eat, eat clean and tons of food....

omen78 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by abc 1
    in what way would site injections benefit here? there is no such thing as site injections causing isolated growth. if that was the case we'd all have huge asses and thighs from all the shots.

Strong point.... hmmn.

Looking good Monkey. Am actually considering same for my next cycle. Keep me posted as to how things go.

omen78 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeyjuice
    Well i'm finished with my cycle now. I peaked out at 191lbs. I am down to about 187-188lbs right now. I am starting clomid on 3/23. I am very pleased with my results.

I will post a final pic soon.
    Sorry scrolled right past this. Let me know how things go pc.

Thread Information