Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    wingz is offline New Member

new to board... pics

hey.. pictures a little old, ****ty camera so i threw it at the wall.. anyway about 3 months old.

6'2" 245 in the pics. all natural. 21yrs old.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails new to board... pics-hon.jpg  

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails new to board... pics-ken.jpg  

file

me and my friend.. ****ed with the picture for fun
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails new to board... pics-gym007.jpg  

and my roommate
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails new to board... pics-jroof.jpg  

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    Good mass bro,good cuts in your arms too. keep up the great work.

goldenFloyd is offline Member
    looking bigger than 240 up top.... keep bangin.

yeah my upper body is alot bigger than my legs. i was one of those stupid kids you see only doin upper body. i did only upper body for like 2 yrs and said why the **** should i do legs no one sees them anyway. i really regret doin that becasue now for the past year i have been trying to get caught up with my upper body. im not sure if i will be able to get them up to par. any suggestions on how to get them to maybe be equal in the future? anyway those pics are old and i will get some better ones on here with my legs when i get a better camera. but if i could say one thing to all guys that begin lifting is not to forget about your legs. its ****ed up that i have 19.3 in arms with like 23 in legs. ha now that is ****ed up. i ll take those pics pretty quick and since that pic i was 245 and now im about 254 so alittle bigger all around.

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You definitely have some good size and thickness..If you dieted down a little and tightened up your outer chest, you would be really dialed in..What are your goals??

Doc M

LostUp is offline Associate Member
    Wow I hope I can get to similar size and weight naturally. I'm at 210 now but your a little bit taller then me. Your certainly looking huge. Maybe diet down at this point and see what you ook like then... I hear ya about the legs, mine are behind too although I do work mine out, just had a few set backs.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Nice size bro..keep bangin'.......

I'm having a slow moment but .3 of an inch would be closest to 5/16 on a measuring tape right? I don't know how you come up with that as an arm measurement. maybe he meant 1/3

and I dont even want to know why someone ook a pic of your roomate on a roof??? with his pants undone!!!!

yeah i meant 19 1/3 i didnt mean to make it into a big deal. it was just alittle biggger than 19. sorry about all the confusion. anyway that is my roomate in the other pic too. that pic of my roomate on the roof is old. all those pics where taken during th e summer and now it is winter so it shows how old they are. he is like 185 in the pic and now is 197. not bad for a bigginer. but anyway ill get better ones up when i get a digital camera for christmas. anyone that can pm some good quality supps to take please do so. im up for anything that has worked good.

kournikova is offline Female Member
    **** wingz you are looking huge for being only 21. look much older than that. when i first saw it i thought there was no way you werent on steriods . that is really good and if you do decide to do the good stuff people better look out. i also wanted to say i think your roomate is a cutie.(the one on the roof)

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    Look thick. bulk nice. If u lean up a little u would look good bro

me and my dog.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails new to board... pics-b-coda.jpg  

Hey bro I have to comment again, your arms are HUGE!!! How much do you curl in sets? How long have you been lifting (ignore if you already said)? I sure hope I can get my arm up to that size lol. I got 2 inches to go, but I think I can do it considering I only been gaining for less then a year. Awesome build, and I agree lean out, youd look even bigger!!! how are the wheels?

nevermind ignore the legs comment

i already said my legs were my worst part. read the above response. my arms grew in that pic to 20 1/2. my stats are as is. legs are 24 in. calves 15 forarms 15.5 bench 425. military 225 13 reps. squat 100 lbs haah ****it;

anyway here is my dont god **** **** with me you mother ****er. lol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails new to board... pics-meanben.jpg  

thickmass is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wingz
    i already said my legs were my worst part. read the above response. my arms grew in that pic to 20 1/2. my stats are as is. legs are 24 in. calves 15 forarms 15.5 bench 425. military 225 13 reps. squat 100 lbs haah ****it;

Does it ever scare you that your legs were only 20% bigger than your arms? Or that your forearms were bigger than your calves?

I have always wanted to find a guy like you who looks like he's been in a wheelchair for 5 years and ask "Why dont you stop training upper body completely until your legs are a decent size?"

David22 is offline New Member

I don't believe your stats man...
    Actually I've got 20' guns and they look much bigger than yours !

But you're a big man anyway...look nice.

Keep pumping

yeh david22 im not goin to come on these boards and lie about the size of my arm. i could care less if you "know" there not 20. dont be an idiot. i know how to measure my **** arm. so if yours are much bigger you must have what 22 in arms. please dont come on here and tell me i dont know how to measure. plus these these pics are taken with a digital camera that i bought at the antique road show. as soon as i get a better one ill put a **** tape measure around my arm for you.

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    Yo, bro you look big man... Don't let people fire you up, they don't have half the heart you do for being honest... Keep up the good work, you don't gotta prove nothing to nobody bro...

Welcome
    Last edited by monster.; 12-27-2003 at 03:02 AM.

David22 is offline New Member

Red face

.. as soon as i get a better one ill put a **** tape measure around my arm for you.
    All right man, I wait for it !

I believe him, you have to think David your much leaner and I'm pretty sure shorter then he is, of course 20s will look bigger on you. Thats one of the reasons I suggest he cuts now, he'll look huge ripped as long as he dont wear shorts hehehe.

I never heard of someone so disproportioned. No offense. 15 inch calves? Holy cow!!! I would have thought they'd get bigger then that just from wheeling that huge upper body around! Its funny, I have bigger calves and legs then you by a decent amount and yet your arms are almost 3 inches bigger. Not a flame, just something you have to work on, but you already know that, best of luck. BTW nice lifts

FKITLETSGO is offline Senior Member
    AR is definitely letting the ****heads fly lately. Thickmass I dont remember you always being such an asshole; is this a recent change? From the looks of your "proportional" chest maybe we should be a little nicer dont ya think?

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thickmass
    well Mr four-x, never ever wear shorts because you'll look like a cripple

I don't want to see you flaming members again. Their is not a **** person that can claim perfection on these boards(especially you)
    Your comments are un called for, and the last I checked, you aint got pics of yourself up for critique anyhow. You want to flame, take it to elite; otherwise, respect, and be respected

FKITLETSGO is offline Senior Member
    and I apologize for my xplicit comments I was just agitated

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    Man you look thick as fu*k.. 21 and natural after a cycle your going to be the size of a sub-zero fridge bro.. good job..

sorry

but if wingz is "real" then why is everyone congratulating a 24in leg guy for having 20in arms and offering NO suggestions that his proportions are just slightly out?

If this board is just about boot-licking then I will gladly never post again.

here is my disproportionate chest
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails new to board... pics-picture-18.jpg  
    Last edited by thickmass; 12-27-2003 at 06:21 PM.

If this is your perception, then perhaps you should take your suggestion into consideration.

If you want to critique a persons phsique on the board, then by all means, do so in a respectable manner. Telling someone to not wear shorts because they'll look like a cripple is not offering a constructive piece of input, neither is suggesting his friend should be embarassed; we all started at some point.

Respectability is awarded through that very offering.

Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    If this is your perception, then perhaps you should take your suggestion into consideration.

If you want to critique a persons phsique on the board, then by all means, do so in a respectable manner. Telling someone to not wear shorts because they'll look like a cripple is not offering a constructive piece of input, neither is suggesting his friend should be embarassed; we all started at some point.

Respectability is awarded through that very offering.
    you still havent addressed my question about why everyone is kissing his arms and not mentioning anything else.

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    sorry

but if wingz is "real" then why is everyone congratulating a 24in leg guy for having 20in arms and offering NO suggestions that his proportions are just slightly out?

here is my disproportionate chest
    thickmass.. can I flame your legs?

Please Pheedno..

you still havent addressed my question about why everyone is kissing his arms and not mentioning anything else.
    I'm not concerned about what people critique; only the manner in which they provide criticism.

If a person wants to praise a mans arms, and offer no suggestion to his legs, than that is a post that is of their own interest. As long as their praise or criticism is offered in a contructive manner, I could care less if they said his fingernails were well developed.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    thickmass.. can I flame your legs?

Please Pheedno..

I can't believe after all this bigol' you could come in here and make a comment like that...

On top of it your a MOD at another site.....class act bro!!you should be proud!!

wingz you look great bro..let no one tell you different

All the best

DB

Swellin Guest
    Very thick!
    Nice work Wingz.

(DB never misses an opportunity to get after BOL. )

You can say something about his proportions and not have it a problem, after all I did. But there's no reason to be insulting, I TRY not to be.

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    D A M N there was a lot of drama to get thru to post.

Wingz.........your upper body looks thick bro.........and it sounds like ya know your legs are behind.......bro I didn't hit legs hard my 1st year back in the gym either......now I'm busting my ass to get them to catch up......their coming along it will just take time........keep up the good work bro.

kournikova is offline Female Member
    dont worry about these kids, just keep doing what you are doing! its workign great!!! just hit those legs harder!!

anna

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Regardless of the asshole comments, you are big for 21. It won't take long for your legs to catch up to your upper body especially since of your age. Great work, you look big.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information