Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Andre Avigdor is offline Associate Member

Andre's 2003 year end review...

With the end of the year rapidly approaching, I decided to put together some photos that illustrate the progress I have made since I started dieting back in February of this year… I will be sending in these photos to the major fitness magazines, so hopefully my story might end up getting published

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Looked best at 197 in Oct 2003. Your abs and definition were at best. The additional weight since then looks like fat starting to cover over that 6 pack... I'd stop bulking before the 6 pack turns back into a keg. Looks like for your size/frame, about 197 is your ideal weight. Anything more is half way returning to where you started from in 2002.

cdog is offline Associate Member
    How you been brother ??Just wanted to say your looking great ! Also I would like to add that I felt bad for you geting hated on .Your a great guy and truly love to help .Although I did not do your diet plan (which was given at no charge )I have been dieting and at the end of febuary I will be posting my results (Lord willing ) .Basicly all I have done is cut out sugar and fat .I have keep my cals up though and Iam droping 3.5 Ibs a week .I have been doing this for a little over a month and have not even thought about cheating because Im eating all the time !Anyways I dont want to take over your thread with my crap just thought I would touch base with you.I truly want you to know although I was unable to do the diet you gave me I really appreciated (spelling) The time on the phone on your dime not mine from Canada to US .I wish you well brother your looking great and helping alot of brothers out ..Before I go I to think you were looking best at 197 ...Merry Christmas to you and all the bro's on this site Peace CDOG

MachZ is offline Member
    Thats quite the turnaround for sure. Your muscle is there all the way down to 177lbs and loosing that much weight in that time is a **** good job.
    Good luck with the mags.

ferrigno is offline New Member
    Congrats for train!

raw12 is offline Associate Member
    that the best before and after pics i ever seen

nynsb is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Looked best at 197 in Oct 2003. Your abs and definition were at best. The additional weight since then looks like fat starting to cover over that 6 pack... I'd stop bulking before the 6 pack turns back into a keg. Looks like for your size/frame, about 197 is your ideal weight. Anything more is half way returning to where you started from in 2002.
    Bump on that.
    Why do you keep trying to get bigger.
    197 is your best physique look

thickmass is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nynsb
    Bump on that.
    Why do you keep trying to get bigger.
    197 is your best physique look
    you also look better clean shaven with no token peach fuzz under the lip.

Quote Originally Posted by Dflood
    what the f*ck kind of question is that!? why do you keep trying to get bigger?? i hope you are joking...jeezus
    Thanks for that post... you beat me to the punch

The word is 'bulking'... It's not like I am exactly obese now... I can still see the outlines of my six pack... I am still under 15%BF... After Jan 1 the cutting will start, we'll see what I look like under the extra layer I have put on...

With the holidays and $hit, this is the best time of the year to bulk!

bobbo23 is offline Associate Member
    *sigh* Here we go again.

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    Yes i was trying to cut up though the holidays what a #$%ing mistake that was.
    but anyways looking good bro send them in to muscletech

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Unbelievable transformation in such a short period of time.

nynsb - why not try to get bigger?............... maybe everyones goals aren't the same as yours

Keep up the great work bro!

Wow andré! lookin' good bro...

Can't wait to see what you look like after the holidays once you got some cuttin' done.

BTW André, I heard BodyFitness closed?! Whats up with that? Did they go belly-up?

Red

Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    Wow andré! lookin' good bro...

Can't wait to see what you look like after the holidays once you got some cuttin' done.

BTW André, I heard BodyFitness closed?! Whats up with that? Did they go belly-up?

Red
    Thanks

It's true that the Pierrefonds location of BodyFitness is closed... the owner of the club who is major BSer (an ex telemarketer) oppened a new gym this summer just south of the 40 on St Jean/Hymus. Everyone thought it was a crazy idea to open 2 clubs so close to each other. Then 2 weeks ago a sign was posted at my gym saying that the club would be closed in 2 days for 10 weeks of 'renovations'... ya right! I am training at the new gym for now, but I will switch over to gym that is currently getting completed in Ile Bizard, it will be 3 minutes from my house....

Vascularity is offline New Member
    Seen a few pics on you last month. I realize your diet is aswesome, allthough hope your just not a hippocrit that claim to be clean, since even a blind person would spot this a mile away. So if you dont mind, what the hell have you been on for seemingly never-lasting cycle, awesome result which I dont discredit. Just that most people with years of steroid -use wont be able to duplicate this.

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Great transformation bro, 197 was more cut but there ain't nothing wrong with getting bigger, but I'm alittle biased. I say keep growing, your doing awesome

BullDogg20 is offline Member
    man you look great, you look more solid ar 202 lbs then the 197 pic, ya you are carrying a bit more fat/water, but big deal you are still around 12% bodyfat, you look good and you are living proof what hard work can do.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Vascularity
    Seen a few pics on you last month. I realize your diet is aswesome, allthough hope your just not a hippocrit that claim to be clean, since even a blind person would spot this a mile away. So if you dont mind, what the hell have you been on for seemingly never-lasting cycle, awesome result which I dont discredit. Just that most people with years of steroid-use wont be able to duplicate this.
    agree but no discredit none the less

Quote Originally Posted by Vascularity
    Seen a few pics on you last month. I realize your diet is aswesome, allthough hope your just not a hippocrit that claim to be clean, since even a blind person would spot this a mile away. So if you dont mind, what the hell have you been on for seemingly never-lasting cycle, awesome result which I dont discredit. Just that most people with years of steroid-use wont be able to duplicate this.
    The only thing I have been 'on' is a serious diet along with busting my A$$ in the gym

Don't forget that I had been lifting for 5 years prior to my 255lbs before photo... So I had a pretty decent amount of LBM beforeI started dieting down!

nynsb is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Andre Avigdor
    The only thing I have been 'on' is a serious diet along with busting my A$$ in the gym

Don't forget that I had been lifting for 5 years prior to my 255lbs before photo... So I had a pretty decent amount of LBM beforeI started dieting down!

So is the only thing you changed is your diet.
    How different are your workouts now than before??
    If you were working out when you were at 255 was your diet just the pits
    Your transformation is amazing to see.

My workouts are pretty much identical... this is what my diet used to look like... photo was taken on my 29th bday... I am turning 32 in 2 weeks!

I dug up this photo of me and my wife from last New Years... notice I am still eating nachos The 2nd photo is of my wife from earlier this month! And she is not juicing either

tatty is offline Member
    Great transformation...definitely an inspiration to people wanting to do the same. Your wife's transformation is pretty **** phenomenal as well...

Some feedback? I don't know if it's the way you pose, but your delts look like they are lagging behind the rest of your body. Other than that, looking solid.

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    thats great progress. it really shows what diet manipulatio can do. and your wife looks tremendous. AD

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    awesome andre. its seem like your the family motivator

CarbonCopy is offline Member
    Andre, it is 2004 isn't it time for an update.

CarbonCopy is offline Member
    I couldn't help myself.. hehe! Anyway, looking good keep up the good work!

Here's something a little different... a comparison of the past 4 New Years parties

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    WOW! Your wife looks like a model now bro! Amazing transformations

joe_capone is offline Member
    ok i have somethig to say please dont get offended no pun intended here just some curiosity running through my mind..

firstly if woman loose that much of weight like ur wife for example did she have to deal with saggy skin? any surguries to remove that excessive skin? she looked fairly big boned in the old pics so how is it possible for some1 whos big boned to weigh at 135?

now about you.. im pretty sure if some1 lost as much weight as u did and gained another 20 lbs of lean muscle will have stretch marks due to flexing the skin. ( loosing weight and gaining weight) its being stretched back and forth. is it my eyes or is it just that u dont have any stretch marks?

about the not jucing thing.. even if u did juice theres no shame about it. everyone juices or will juice in the future its just a way going beyond genetics even for woman. if you aint then mad props to you and to your wife.

once again no offence.. correct me if im wrong wich i know u will other then that id like to say congrats on your achievements and i wish you best of luck. aint it obvious? its hard to believe thats why i came up with theese questions. so take this as an ego booster. take care.

Joe, I appreciate the politeness of your response... My wife’s skin is far from perfect, however it is improving and we will wait another 6 months to a year before deciding if we will go with surgery option… She is 5’8” with an average frame and about 120lbs of lean body mass… she is about 140lbs now and this is a good weight for her…

Thanks for not noticing my stretch marks… yes I have some! As you can see from the photo below, after dropping all the weight it took some time for my skin to come back… I also have stretch marks on my chest and biceps… I did do a cycle of Dbol back in College (I am 32 now) and have remained clean till now… I am doing my best to stay natural… My wife has never and will never juice…

Thanks for the questions and feeback

joe_capone is offline Member
    **** bro.. im afraid of the same thing. im dieting hard right now i hope my skin doesnt go like that but if it does.. then ahh well time to get the doctor. ur an inspiration man keep up the good work. and ur wife is a beauty.

DoubleHelix is offline Junior Member
    Are you going to ever compete? By the way I sent you an email on your site like a month ago and still no response. what the deal?

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleHelix
    Are you going to ever compete? By the way I sent you an email on your site like a month ago and still no response. what the deal?
    Sorry for not respoding... I have been really swamped with emails... please resend!

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    How bout some more pics of the wife... shes a hottie

mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member
    You got crazy genes bro. Thats is one hell of a change for you and your wife. Its very inspiring along with some envy. you have what I call full muscle bellies... great job... outstanding!

DoubleHelix is offline Junior Member
    It just goes to show you what hard work and will power can do for a physique though. Sure genes come into play heavily but some people are way too dependant on steroids . Or heavy doeses of them atleast.

Quote Originally Posted by mmaximus25
    You got crazy genes bro. Thats is one hell of a change for you and your wife. Its very inspiring along with some envy. you have what I call full muscle bellies... great job... outstanding!
    Thanks for the kind words... I appreciate it!

Talking about full bellies... did you see me at 255lbs, my belly was real full then

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Andre Avigdor
    With the end of the year rapidly approaching, I decided to put together some photos that illustrate the progress I have made since I started dieting back in February of this year… I will be sending in these photos to the major fitness magazines, so hopefully my story might end up getting published

looking awesome

Lord Humungous is offline Associate Member
    Well well well, if it isn't Andre.

Haven't seen you on IOL in a while. Did the natural nazis run you off? You know, "creatine is satan, you drug addict". LOL

I love IOL, but some of those old farts make me insane.

-LH

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information