how can i bring up those weak spots

see the encircled spots
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails how can i bring up those weak spots-test.jpg  

ddoublevision is offline Associate Member
    hey bro try incline with dumbbells for upper chest. The other area next to your shoulder could benefit from in front of the head military presses. make sure for these exercises you are using proper form-when I bring the weight down I make sure to get a deep stretch. Other than that they will fill in with time don't worry.

simplyjakked is offline Member
    open up chest day with incline presses and flies and maybe try revearse grip smith machine presses they should help. i wouldnt get a huge stretch on any of those exercises you are just flirting with injury!

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    Incline barbell. Wide grip. That will fill out your upper pecs by making you pectoralis minor grow. Do some heavy lateral and front dumbell raises for shoulders. Don't forget rear delts to stay balanced. This is the absolute best from my experience. Pulllovers hit the serratus, cable crosses the whole pec but best for some cleavage as weel as the incline flys. See my avatar.

thanks guys for the help...and markas214 man u have great mass on your upper chest even its hard too get massive in those area i think its genetics

Thread Information