Thread: WK all natural

Wrestlingkompressor is offline Associate Member

WK all natural

Here are two pics of, the first one was taken about a year ago at this time. The second was taken a few weeks ago. Currently I haven't done an AS, but i'm gearing up for my first cycle. I figure at 24 the clock is starting to wind down. Ever since I wrestled in high school, In the gym everything would go up but I would never gain the mass I wanted. Heh guess that is what I get for being a 135,140lb wrestler constantly bouncing my weight up and down. Any advice on AS is welcome, send me a PM.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WK all natural-ar1.jpg   WK all natural-ar2.jpg  

cdog is offline Associate Member
    Bro you still have time before you get into gear but to each his own ..Anyways you look great and thicker than last year for sure . Good luck ....CDizzle

thickmass is offline Member
    my advice is get your ass into gear, get serious at the gym and follow a good diet and eat like a mack truck.

You are way too wiry to be telling me you have reached your natural potential

you admit yourself you have spent years playing around with your bodyweight.

Steroids taken on insufficient fuel (Ie food and training) will not work.

Wrestlingkompressor is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thickmass
    my advice is get your ass into gear, get serious at the gym and follow a good diet and eat like a mack truck.

I plan to go all out, I eat UNGODLY amounts of food but I don't gain weight. I figure my metabolism is pretty quick. I currently weigh about 145lbs with a bench of 205. I want to be at least 170-180 by the summer. I go to the gym 4 days out of the week where i do complete upper body, and lower body on seperate days.

hawkpfc2 is offline New Member
    How much is ungodly amount of food?

chinups Guest
    I don't think that you are eating the rights foods to gain weight then. Alot of ppl claim they eat alot of food then cont. to say cheeseburgers and ****. If you have time and money you can gain like 20 lbs in 1-2 months. NO JUICE!!!!!! It is not going to be all muscle but you will gain weight. You have to eat 8 times a day, real foods and you have to eat bulking foods. You do this and you will gain. Tell us what your diet is in detail so we can help you

LostUp is offline Associate Member
    Hey I bulk with cheese burgers, I get the lean or extra lean ground beef and make my own patties. I don't think anyone could argue that it hasn't worked for me atleast. Anyway I totally agree, eat more, or eat more of the right stuff, chicken, beef, turkey, oatmeal, milk (arguably), tuna, eggs, bananas, get an oil supp if need be, peanutbutter, bread, pasta eat eat eat.... if you still can't gain start eating icecream, or mix icecream in your protein shake in the blender. Make sure you have some whey or another protein powder handy. ungodly amounts is not to eat 3 huge meals a day its to eat 8 medium-large meals every 2-3 hours. 20lbs naturally in 2 months is a piece of cake if you eat correctly. If your not willing to do this sort of thing, then your not ready for juice IMO. BTW looking ripped!!!

chinups Guest
    Actually I normally eat ch burgers too but there is healthy things that you can eat rather then cheese to gain weight and breads.

chinups Guest
    Like personally I would have 2 chk breast and mashed potatoes...

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thickmass

I hear a lot of thin guys complain, **** I cant gain weight, I stuff myself... then you find out they are only stuffing themselves at lunch or dinner, skipping breakfast and not eating so much on one of the other 2 meals. I'd say at 135 lbs there is still something wrong with diet and expect a big let down when steroids DONT gain the weight. Fix the diet naturally, get up to 150 to 160 lbs at the very least first. Otherwise there could be some naturally low testosterone getting in the way but I doubt it when the dude has abs. Low testosterone usually means small muscles and carrying around a spare tire, even at sub-150 weight.

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Quote Originally Posted by chinups
    Like personally I would have 2 chk breast and mashed potatoes...
    5-7 times a day right...

Thread Information