dangit is offline Member

Talking Some old pics of me years before I even thought of juicing

I was going through some old pics I had burned on a cd and found these from 2 years ago when I was dieting to get into a natural show. I had never ever done juice in those pics. Just wanted to post these to show that diet and training are a lot more important than using gear. Steroids do help a great amount... I'm now around 50lbs heavier than I was in those pics , but I never would have gotten there if I didn't have my training and diet in check first.

There is nothing wrong with putting a few years of clean training behind ya before doing gear... especially if you're under 25. I was around 28 in those pics and had been training for 6 years straight and had cleaned my diet the last 2 years.

I'm going to start dieting soon for a show in 3 months so I'm going to post some of my fat pics up and keep posting for fun while I try and shed 20 or so pounds over the next 3 months.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Some old pics of me years before I even thought of juicing-image076%5B1%5D.jpg   Some old pics of me years before I even thought of juicing-image348003%5B1%5D.jpg   Some old pics of me years before I even thought of juicing-image393013%5B1%5D.jpg  

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dangit
    I was going through some old pics I had burned on a cd and found these from 2 years ago when I was dieting to get into a natural show. I had never ever done juice in those pics. Just wanted to post these to show that diet and training are a lot more important than using gear. Steroids do help a great amount... I'm now around 50lbs heavier than I was in those pics , but I never would have gotten there if I didn't have my training and diet in check first.

There is nothing wrong with putting a few years of clean training behind ya before doing gear... especially if you're under 25. I was around 28 in those pics and had been training for 6 years straight and had cleaned my diet the last 2 years.

I'm going to start dieting soon for a show in 3 months so I'm going to post some of my fat pics up and keep posting for fun while I try and shed 20 or so pounds over the next 3 months.
    Awesome picts bro, definitely get soe those new ones up too.

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    Amazing you got that far natural bro. This will be a great thread for those thinking of juicing without 5-6 good years of natty bodybuilding under their belt first. You obviously had the diet and training down then too. Nice.

goldenFloyd is offline Member
    amazing bro, your hard work is inspiring.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Looks very good indeed.

Nice hard work! Not too many understand that these days.

~SC~

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    thats awesome any idea of your stats in those pics?

dangit is offline Member
    I was only around 170lbs. I'm a bit more than 5.6"

My bodyfat was pretty low and you never seem to hold any water at all when not on gear so my skin was pretty tight. Plus I used to do tons of mountain biking back then. Keept me real lean.

It's funny how you end up looking way bigger when your body fat is real low.

jimmibo is offline New Member
    Holy s*it that's impressive!!! Just shows what you can achieve before you go looking for "help" These pics should be a sticky for anyone considering their first cycle... might make them want to wait a year or two.

Jenna is offline Female Member
    That's awesome! I, too, posted pics a while back, before and after a cycle, and it's so important to have a good base before trying any type of AS.

Is that a poster of Arnold in the back?

<<<< JENNA >>>>

dangit is offline Member
    it sure is a poster of arnold... I've had it for years and years. It's good insperation when trying to diet

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    it sure is a poster of arnold... I've had it for years and years. It's good insperation when trying to diet
    How'd you get your mid back to look so good? it's always been one of my problem areas.

LostUp is offline Associate Member
    WOW, very very impressive, I like your tricep in the one pic, very nice development. Your absolutely right about low BF. Your inspiration to cut!

dangit is offline Member
    My mid back might look pretty good, but I'll tell you that my lats were crap. That's why I wasn't doing a double bicep pose I think it looked alright since I was real low in body fat and the shadows always help too.

The tricep thing is more of an illusion than anything. I was squeezing my arm against my traps and it makes it all flair out. My arms were only 16 1/2 back then... not big at all.

tatty is offline Member
    Looking wicked and only @ 170. Dangit!

Vidooch is offline Associate Member
    WOW! All of that natural? That is very inspiring bro. Nice job, I commend you for your hard work and dedication. You must really know your ****

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    Wow you look great bro.. Nice frame..

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Awsome job bro... Then while having a base like that to go into a cycle ur gains are just that much better.

dangit is offline Member
    yeah... My gains were pretty awsome the first time I did a cycle. I only did deca at 400mg a week for like 8 weeks and went up to 200lbs... took a 2 month break... did deca again and went to 210. Mind you that I did put on a lot of fat with that too and the first cycles are always the best.

I'm just glad I waited to do gear. My brother did gear when he was 18 and it really messed him up. He didn't research it and when he came off of it.. he ended up going into a major depression... he also ended up loosing all his gains too. was messed up and that's probably why I waited so long to try it.

Latimus is offline Banned
    Your tri's look really good in that picture...awesome bro

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Man, you look simply amazing. If I had a body half of that, I wouldn't even touch Steroids . I'd die a happy man. Unreal. Nice work bro!!!!

Testify is offline Senior Member
    Very impressive, Dangit. I have even more respect for you now. Keep working hard.

very good job

HULKBOY is offline Member
    This Is Old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TCEL300 is offline Member
    dudes ripped up...this is old..he looks a hell of a lot bigger than 170

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    Yep, I also have pictures of arnold up in my room. I wake up, and say to myself, "yep" and i head off for my day of activities.
    I like to watch pumping iron when i have nothing to do. I coudl be obsessed about exercising, but i think im jsut determined to get closer to what he made himself.

Hey dangit, I too am all natural, and I enjoy it! I've been thinkin of stickin myself, which is why i am here. However im in no hurry

Muscle_4_Hire is offline Associate Member
    bro, much respect... thats what i call genetics for bodybuilding... can you let us in on some training/nutrition tips? i'm 210 at about 16% BF and doing heavy powerlifting, low reps, high intensity 3 X a week, 40/40/20 nutrition ratios at about 4,500 cals a day. i know u mustve been at that point somewhere so any tips are appreciated.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    It's an old thread...but the message it conveys is valid enough for me to bump it.

Here's what i got from this thread..compliments of ~SC~:

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Nice hard work! Not too many understand that these days.

~SC~
    cosigned: Nark

Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member
    awesome

Thread Information