Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vinh is offline Junior Member
    please let me swear for this rare occasion.

farkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

ok finished.

Dam man thats amazing, iam 5"4 and you look taller like 5"8 atleast.

Tell me bro, whats your training like, your my new inspiration.

llbeastcd is offline Associate Member
    LI, NY... where it seems like everyone is on gear.
    Hey vinh... thanks bud. The training I followed was BFL... I know, I know... either you hate BFL or love it. But, for me it worked. I followed the program as outlined with a few changes along the way. I had to do more cardio other than what was outlined and eat less food. I actually followed weight watchers program and counted points and did the BFL training program. I just kept going week after week. You can see the month to month changes by linking here:

www.knossos.org/training/

Some of the links there don't work. I haven't had the time to work on the page.

Lately, I have plateaued and I'm trying some new things.

A few that have responded are screaming BS... and that's fine. I consider it a compliment. I have nothing to prove to anyone other than myself. I'm proud of what I was able to do. My body responded well. Cept for the legs... they are stubborn mules. I hide those

If you are unfamiliar with the program, PM me and I'll tell you about the principles.

Wrathchild is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by llbeastcd
    Guys... I don't what else I can do to prove that it really happened. All I can say is that I have no motive for lying. I had trained on and off for years... just ate all the wrong foods and had oodles of fat. What I did over the last 18 months, I did for me and no one else.

And, if my posts come across as arrogant... please feel free to point it out where necessary.
    Hey bro' I don't care how you got there, all I know it's that you look like a winner, not only phisique, but I'm sure mentally too, and that's what counts, Great Job Pal!

Rocket is offline Senior Member
    Great job man..I bet the folks you see everyday are still in awe!

Rocket

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Great changes to your body, just incredible! You obviously worked very hard, keep it up Bro! MIKE_XXL

I have leftover skin below the navel. Looks like crap. Gonna give it a year and if it doesn't tighten (I don't think it will), then get it snipped.

Thanks.

Flaco is offline Associate Member
    Totally jaw dropping.Congratulations on your transformation.I have the Body for Life book but never really believed in it.I think after seeing you I will read it once more.Do those upperbody workouts work??

Worked for me.

defdaz is offline Associate Member
    hey LLB, that skin 'should' go with time - just stay lean and it'll contract. Mine did at any rate... er, how many inches did you lose off the waist, it could be more than what I lost I suppose...

I lost 11 inches. Stretch mark city!! Funnily enough the stretch marks looked worse AFTER I lost all my weight! They've faded with time though, thank god!

def

Pretty close, Def... I went from a 44 to 32, but right now, I'm wearing 34's. I have to take off about 8 lbs. to get to where I was before the fall. If you saw my before pictures, you can see that I carried quite a bit of subcutaneous fat around the navel area... so the skin REALLY stretched. I'm not as optimistic as you. If I have to get it snipped, I will. I won't make that decision though until I have gone through a full year at or near this weight... which will be in September. Stretch marks are there, but like you, they have faded considerably. The stretch marks around the armpit are a little redder.

Thanks.

The original jason Guest
    ok this is what i was after losing 150 and ill post the after op pic next let me tell you once u do it you might be pleased chances are you wont want to do it again its not painless to say the least and its far from perfect. I agree with def my stretch marks are fucked up and everywhere
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Newbie Before and After Pics-loose_tum1.jpg  

The original jason Guest
    heres the after
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Newbie Before and After Pics-scar11.jpg  

Wow Jason... thanks for sharing. This is exactly how I look. So, you got the surgery? Tell me about in PM if you want. How long after were you able to start training again? Took a lot for you to show these pics here. Thanks so much. Congrats on losing all the weight. I know when I'm in the gym, I'll pick up a 65 pound dumbell and can't believe that I carried that around all that time. I wouldn't even be able to lift a 150 lb. DB. WOW.

N'TENSE is offline New Member
    congrats bro. people like you inspire me, keep it up!

Diabolic is offline New Member
    you da man llbeastcd !!

rexkishi is offline New Member

wow

no offense i think it is the hair cut myself, joking your awesme i wish i could do it but i cant get rid of this bottom role, if you know tell me i would die for some inside info. but back to you keep it up and great job, no offense with the jokes

timetogain is offline New Member

Nice Work

llbeastcd,

Good work buddy! I also am short at 5'3 and weighed at most 185. Got down to 130 at 10%bf but have gained a little I am 140 at 12% because i am trying to bulk. Even if you gain it is easier to burn since it was done before. Anyway I give you the respect you need. I know there is alot of dedication to loosing weight and training. Tell me the truth though? Isn't it much better now having all the chicks eyeing you after all that hard work. Good shit. Keep it up.

TT

TestTubeBaby is offline Associate Member

re: sorry for my actions

Originally posted by The original jason
    im sorry for my actions if im wrong but i call bullshit on this one cmon guys 158?? 10% that guy is more like 210 @10% no way in this world unless hes 4'11 hes 158
    peace
    Jason
    he actually could have been that weight, height, and body fat. dense muscle mass can be very deceiving. look at sprinters, maurice greene, ato boldon and jon drummond (ESP. JD) and they look MUCH bigger than they really are.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Newbie Before and After Pics-drummond_istaf.jpg  

TestTubeBaby is offline Associate Member

the picture above is JD, 5'9 165 lbs....

muscleup is offline Associate Member
    fantasic...you have done such a great job and you should be damn proud.......

NobleSavage22 is offline New Member
    Huge improvement Bro, what is the time frame between the two pics? I doubt it only took you a year to lose that without any help from some gear.

10 months. No gear.

Mentzer's Ghost is offline New Member
    What can we say, other than you have achieved a miracle. Congratulations, you crossed a line most only dream of.

Quad is offline Female Member
    I think you look great and you did a great job at transforming yourself!!

I have to agree with some of the others with regard to whether you did it naturally or not. Bottom line is, irregardless, you did a kick ass job in less than a year. Its not my business or anyone elses if you did it with ah...."assistance" - picture number 3 looks to me (just my .02) that you may have added a lil winny to your diet / exercise routine.

Let me again reiterate -- its no one's buiz if you're natural or not. My problem with those who do lie about using or not is that people are lead to believe that they can look exactly like those before and after shots when in actuallity, they may not be able to w/o some "help".

Keep up the good work!
    Winners never quit...Quitters never win!!!

BIG MAN FROM AR is offline New Member
    congats bro you did awsome! i can believe you did it. forget these haters that doubt you. i did the same in 5 and a half months and i will post them tonight to show. anybody from triedia has seen my pics. hard work and determination goes a long way. my best to you bro

specwar is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up

Originally posted by Bouncer AKA bouncer
    Was it a boy or a girl ?.........

Welcome to the board, looking great.

Bouncer
    Bouncer...u crack me up.... GOOD JOB BEAST....

BIG MAN FROM AR is offline New Member
    my pics are up under big mans amazing before and afters. what beast did can be done. i havent used any anbolics but i did use clen in my diet. i believe it can be done all natural and his pics arent computer inhanced

Mentzer's Ghost is offline New Member

Don't Expect This

To be fair, there was plenty of muscle there before the fat was stripped away. Tou can see some thick biceps and a V taper in the "before" back double bi. I'm not saying you should be less admired for your accomplishments, but make it clear that the average fat guy can't do what you did in 10 months without having a significant foundation of muscle.

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Damn! You give me hope! I am starting out at 270 lbs with a fat percentage about the same as margarine... Maybe there is hope for me!

Thanks for the pics!

Nate_Dog is offline Member

HOLLY SHIT

Dude you looked fucked up before (not a flame), i just don't think being over weight is healthy or attractive.

BUT YOU GET 10/10 for hard work..... and it payed off... you look great.

nice cuts,.... nice chest!

Well done!

freakout is offline Associate Member
    This post is still very motivating. Wonder how is beast doing now??

Hey! Dont leave us!!

stormstrength is offline New Member

Good Job!

Would you mind posting your exercise regime and diet here? Thanks.

Penetrator is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up

U r an inspiration to us all.
    There is nothing better than seeing a person with that much dedication and will to improve. Congrats man!

BigLou is offline New Member
    Awesome transformation! You must be real proud of yourself. Keep it up!

eradikate is offline Senior Member
    amazing...

alevok Guest
    Great achievement, you are a true inspiration bro.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    You did all that in 1 year?

I applaud you

Mr Cardo is offline New Member
    superb......

Crazy Bencher is offline Junior Member
    GREAT CHANGE!!! I TIP MY HAT TO YOU....

Jist is offline Junior Member
    Congrats man, you are an inspiration to me because I am pretty much looking to do what you did. Just shows there is hope for all going natural, So far I am down from 235 to 225 and lifting 2x what I did in the past. Btw where in LI are you located, and where did you lift, eheh would be a honor to be a lifting partner of yours since I am in the area.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information