Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    llbeastcd is offline Associate Member
    LI, NY... where it seems like everyone is on gear.

Newbie Before and After Pics

Hey all. Just joined this board. Nice. I'm posting my before and after pics during the last year. I dropped 65 lbs. through hard training and sensible eating. All natural. Taking creatine, glutamine, and an MRP. I must say, however the holidays took a toll to the tune of about 10 added pounds. Now in the process of giving a CKD a test run to cut up a bit. Any advice on CKD would be appreciated and TIA.

- LLBeastCD
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Newbie Before and After Pics-before-after.jpg  

Psycoswole is offline Member
    Looks like a hydroxycut advertisement! Good work bro and welcome to the board.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to the board beast!

Excellent work on the dieting BTW!

And I think you were probably less than 10% BF in that pic bro!

How long have you been training for?age? etc...

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Was it a boy or a girl ?.........

Welcome to the board, looking great.

Bouncer

Training on and off for 10 years, but more seriously in the last year. 10 % is pretty much accurate. I still carry fat below the navel, just hiding it with the pants. Also, these legs are damn stubborn.

-LLB

little-man-zane is offline Associate Member
    holy shit ... you lost a backstreet boy...lol

ptbyjason Guest
    The pics look great, thanks for posting them here. It is truly inspiring that were able to make such a dramatic change to your lifestyle. You can educate a lot of people with your experiences.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Fantastic work!! Welcome to the mad house

The original jason Guest
    im sorry for my actions if im wrong but i call bullshit on this one cmon guys 158?? 10% that guy is more like 210 @10% no way in this world unless hes 4'11 hes 158
    peace
    Jason

Hey OJ, i dont think hes bullshittin. I have a cousin who is 5'8-5'9 160 and looks about his size. You can see the inside of his left arm and the circumference isn't that big. He told us his legs are small so that could also play a part in it. Im guessing hes 5'7-5'8 and a very good poser

No BS... and you're close.... I'm 5'4" and my legs suck bigtime. Here's another that might show my stature a bit more.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Newbie Before and After Pics-01font4.jpg  

HARDCORE is offline Associate Member
    Welcome to the board bro- you look great. By the way, I dig the new avatar psyco.

no flame here bro i think your the real deal..

keep it up man...your one bad MOFO

Canes4Ever is offline Banned

Re: Newbie Before and After Pics

Originally posted by llbeastcd
    Hey all. Just joined this board. Nice. I'm posting my before and after pics during the last year. I dropped 65 lbs. through hard training and sensible eating. All natural. Taking creatine, glutamine, and an MRP. I must say, however the holidays took a toll to the tune of about 10 added pounds. Now in the process of giving a CKD a test run to cut up a bit. Any advice on CKD would be appreciated and TIA.

- LLBeastCD
    Wish I had this guys genes....sigh....why can't I do this after 3 f*ucking years? I work hard, I lift hard, I diet hard.....FREAKIN' A......

Don't get me wrong guy, I think you've done incredible stuff, and I brooke you no denial, I congratulate ya, but...damn dude....it ain't fair.....

Freak I want to look like that.

Re: Re: Newbie Before and After Pics

Originally posted by Canes4Ever

Wish I had this guys genes....sigh....
    I'd trade some of em for a few more inches in height. It helps being short in this sport... short muscle fibers, and during levered exercises, I have a mechanical advantage. We all try to do the best with what we have.

- LLB

Canes4Ever is offline Banned

Re: Re: Re: Newbie Before and After Pics

Originally posted by llbeastcd

I'd trade some of em for a few more inches in height. It helps being short in this sport... short muscle fibers, and during levered exercises, I have a mechanical advantage. We all try to do the best with what we have.

- LLB
    Feh.....I'll give you 4 inches of my height for about 2 inches of your chest and 2 inches of your arms :-)

Sorry to be so down dude, just hit me the wrong way when I saw the pics....made me damn jealous !

Wow what a diff.

So what was the grand prize with the EAS contest this year? I only ask because if you would have entered you likely would have one it. You'll probably be getting a call from Bill Phillips soon enough.

Great shape!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Newbie Before and After Pics

Originally posted by Canes4Ever

Feh.....I'll give you 4 inches of my height for about 2 inches of your chest and 2 inches of your arms :-)
    I see your four inches and raise you a pair of calves.

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Nice job!

Ya don't see many before and after shots like that! And Natural at that!

I'm impressed bro & Welcome!

MJ

The original jason Guest
    OK bro I eat my words lol im so pissed off I didnt look that good when i lost 150lbs I was more like a toothpick lol lookin great

peace
    Jason

Originally posted by The original jason
    OK bro I eat my words lol im so pissed off I didnt look that good when i lost 150lbs I was more like a toothpick lol lookin great

peace
    Jason
    You lost 150 lbs! WOW. Congrats from a fellow loser. How did you do it?

- LLB

devgulp is offline New Member
    i'll trade some calves for the lats...

The original jason Guest
    actually it was before i even discovered aas about 5 years ago now went from 330 --> 180 but lost untold muscle was so thin and boney at 180 cos im naturally large. I just exercised and ate normal nothing really special in any way after that had to have cosmetic surgery on my stomach cos the skin was so fucked thats why I called bullshit cos you seem to have no love handles and no saggy skin what happened to all that surely you must have some lose skin if u were that big im back to 215 now not fat but certainly not lean and im on the way up but still cant seem to lose those stubborn fat areas that I had for all that time. I guess if you werent so big for so long your skin might not be so bad as mine was cos I was so big all my life till then. Anyway thanks for the props

peace
    Jason

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    OJ 150lbs OMG that is shitloads!! Well done bro

llbeastcd way to go bro looking good!!

Originally posted by The original jason
    you seem to have no love handles and no saggy skin what happened to all that surely you must have some lose skin
    It's there, just below the shorts line. It's getting a bit tighter, but that lower third of the six will NEVER show unless I get some of the excess skin clipped.

- LLB

i'll trade some chest for some fucking calves...damn my calves...

T-NUTZ is offline Junior Member
    Am I seeing this correctly........you made that drastic of a change in 1 year? congrats and keep up the good work!

The original jason Guest
    saying all that has been said I still find it hard to beleive form experience that is that you can look so good from so fat in a year im sure you could make a fortune for some supplement company just send them the before and after pics they would sign u up without a doubt

JAson

Scorpion is offline Junior Member
    You said that you trained on and off for ten years right? Were you ever in good shape in any of those 10 years? Did you ever have the kind of cuts you have now? I think it would be easier for some of us to comprehend, if we knew that you were in good shape at some point in your life prior to now. Because there is no way in hell you get that kind of muscle definition and size in just one year of training and by taking creatine and glutamine - Especially from looking at your before picture. Something does not add up and it's just not OrigJason that noticed.

PS. I'm not trying to be negative or knock you in any way. You're in great shape and you have even better results to look forward to!

Listen, the best way to explain this is this...

Pick up the Body For Life book by B.P. Look at the Before and After Pics. Millions of people enter this 12 week challenge and many get results, but only a select few see the results that they do. They get the EAS prize money. Now, those individuals did it over 12 weeks, suposedly. It took 10 months for me, but I got lucky... just like those others did. I thank God for having gotten this lucky. But they also say that the harder you work, the luckier you get. Go figure.

Wanna know my life story on my struggles with weight control?

Here is the whole story. Hopefully it will inspire others:
    www.knossos.org/training/

www.bodychangers.com

Don't know if I'm allowed to give links here, but this will explain my background.

- LLB

ann
    ann is offline Female Member
    Awesome JOB

primodonna is offline Female Member
    Originally posted by Bouncer AKA bouncer
    Was it a boy or a girl ?.........
    MAO

Nicely done on the transformation!!!
    What happens here, stays here

CarbonCopy is offline Member
    I just don't belive this guy could change his body composition in 1.) under a year and look the way he does and 2.) even if he did do it, no way is he natural.. Sorry bro I just don't belive everything I read or see... I know people can do some neat things in Photoshop... hehe

Peace,
    CC

korsow is offline Associate Member

Unhappy

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! DUDE< YOU LOOK FUC^IN AWSOME!!!!!!!!.. ONE YEAR?!?!?!?!!?!?!???! I need to move my arse and do more!!!, Im about 19+% BF right now prolly. haha, Im getting bigger, but DAMN, I wana Look like that 2!!! hmm.. What exactly did yu do? Let me in on yer secret!. peace, korsow

superbeast is offline Member

Something smells fishy!

I don't buy it either. Not in a year, not drug free.

I find it hard to believe and I find LLBeastcd posts to be a little arrogant. He offers out criticism left and right because he obviously has the perfect body now. Sorry something just rubs me the wrong way.

As for Bill Phillips, what a joke? I wouldn't trust anything he says or publishes. I've met him and he is an ass. Saw him get so messed up on drugs, he passed out on the floor in the bathroom of a bar and pissed himself.

berry is offline Associate Member

wow

wow bro that is some change ,welcome to the site

FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member
    Illbeasted, Bro thats the most incredible change I've seen. But I'm with superbeast, its hard to believe you did that drug free. If I'm wrong, my bad, and congrats on a truly amazing story. If I'm right, shame on you for giving people hope that they can look like that after one year of AS free training. Either way, you look great in the second pic.

Superbeast, I worked with a guy in L.A. , Scott B, call sign wedge, when I was working as a bodygaurd for the Saudi Royal family. He started working for Bill Phillips in Colorado after that and I heard the same stories. The guy is a control nut and semi crazy. They say he's pretty out there. All the stuff about EAS and he does Rec drugs like crazy and drinks like a horse.

Guys... I don't what else I can do to prove that it really happened. All I can say is that I have no motive for lying. I had trained on and off for years... just ate all the wrong foods and had oodles of fat. What I did over the last 18 months, I did for me and no one else.

And, if my posts come across as arrogant... please feel free to point it out where necessary.

Here's another before and after picture. What else can I do?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Newbie Before and After Pics-before_and_after.jpg  

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information