Thread: Pay Sites

kdawg21 is offline Associate Member

Pay Sites

I am looking for recommendations regarding various paysites. For Example, Steroid -Encyclopaedia, Steroid World, Blah... Blah... Blah.. Are they just a waste of money? Surely these sites are watched by some govt agency. Any how, does anyone have an experience they want to share?

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Boy. You are just post whoring it up arent you. 1 post a year? Cant you cut it back a bit so others can post?

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    WOW well at least he must be reading and using the search option alot. We do encourage this :smile: but why would you pay for info that the wonder brothers here at ar post up and answer for free?

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    I think he might mean like E books that Elite fitness offers maybe. Im not sure what he really meant cause I was confused also.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    Boy. You are just post whoring it up arent you. 1 post a year? Cant you cut it back a bit so others can post?
    lmao

dangit is offline Member
    go to my site and I've got a few pdf files that are "free" with stuff about roids, workouts and other anabolic stuff that I ripped off from other sites I don't think anything was copyrighted... I hope not anyway

Ah... crud... my **** website is down again. I'll get it back up this afternoon. I've got a wireless network and hooked up some encryption stuff and must have messed some of my settings.

http://dangit.servehttp.com/Bodybuil...dybuilding.htm

go there and go under "misc files" or something like that. Hey if anyone else has ebooks or pdf files that think are handy, then send them to me and I'll put them on my site. No sense keeping good info to ones self.

RP7
    RP7 is offline Member
    wrong forum

Thread Information