scrawnymofo is offline New Member

before cycle pics.

I am 13 days into my cycle so i am considering these my before cycle pics. It is my 1st cycle so I am just doing 500mg of test e a week for 8 weeks. I am just experimenting right now. Maybe a heavier and longer cycle down the road. I am 5'9" 175lbs. This is the first time I have really seen my back, so I was pretty excited. Been lifting hardcore for about a year. I will post more when my cycle is over.

Sorry the pictures are blurry, but I used my buddies camera, and well lets just say he smoked a million cigarettes and got it free through marlboro.

smf
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails before cycle pics.-pic1.jpg   before cycle pics.-pic2.jpg  
    Last edited by scrawnymofo; 01-10-2004 at 01:33 PM.

Assassinator is offline Associate Member
    dont you think you should of given a few more years of natural work ?

scrawnymofo is offline New Member
    I will probably think that way when It's over, but right now I am just excited to see some hard work turn into some mass. I started at around 200lbs a year ago, a total fat a$$ I know, got down to about 165 and am back up to 175. The past month or so I hit a wall, so when the opportunity presented itself, I did some research and decided to take the risk.

Assassinator is offline Associate Member
    good luck to you, if i ever take as, it will be only once i am out of the army and after i have regained all the size i will have lost.

Im 18, and have an impressive build for someone natural, as would turn me into a monster, but i will wait for the future.

clubbinkid is offline Associate Member
    Good will power thats a first time here that on this board

Thread Information