Fuller is offline Associate Member

gyno or fat deposits??

I know i am over weight, but i have been taking L-clen , L-t3 and the ECA stack, weight training hard, clean diet. I have dropped 35 lbs in the last three months. My "tits" seem to be shrinking but not at the same pace as the rest of my flab!! What do u guys think?? THanks..... Fuller
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails gyno or fat deposits??-front-natty.jpg   gyno or fat deposits??-side-small.jpg  

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuller
    I know i am over weight, but i have been taking L-clen, L-t3 and the ECA stack, weight training hard, clean diet. I have dropped 35 lbs in the last three months. My "tits" seem to be shrinking but not at the same pace as the rest of my flab!! What do u guys think?? THanks..... Fuller
    id say its just fat, and you need to build some muscle on the chest to fill the skin lol, but yeah just stay on the diet and hit the weights hard

Thanks for the feedback, jc. It is maddening to work as hard as i do, and still wake up every da*n morning to that crap. Anyway i will do just that, stay on good diet and training.....thanks again

MachZ is offline Member
    I'd say it just fat as well unless you feel any noticable lumps.
    Congrads on the weight loss, the unfortunate thing is the breast fat will probably be the last thing to go.

Thanks Mach. I have heard that b4, about the breast fat being the last thing to go. No one has ever been able to tell me why though. Do u have any idea? Thanks again Fuller

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    That doesn't look like gyno, did you experience gyno going thru puberty... some males do some don't... Any ways you got one hell of a foundation bro, What kind of cycle are you looking at, you're going to drop quite a bit of body fat during your cycle...

Keep us posted, any questions just fire away bro

take care

MachZ is offline Member
    Thanks Mach. I have heard that b4, about the breast fat being the last thing to go. No one has ever been able to tell me why though. Do u have any idea? Thanks again Fuller

Thats the nature of the male body. Us guys a programmed to store fat in the waist and breast area where women are the hips/arms and a$$.
    The human body will do everything in its power to hold onto as much fat as possible incase of fasting periods and with these area holding the most its the last to go.

THanks for the compliments monster. I am going to use just a test cycle for starters. I am going to do 500 mg/week of test cyp. And i am going to include 12 weeks of Nolva and 12 weeks of L-dex, just to be sure!! The test cycle is going to be a 12 week cycle also. This will be my very first cycle so i am going to take it kinda easy...... Fuller

darmadoc is offline Member
    Doesn't look like gyno to me, but it can be hard to tell with pictures. Just lose more weight and build uo your chest. My guess is you'll find nothing remains but muscle.

Thanks for looking darm. Greatly appreciated...

bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member
    To me it looks like there could be some glandular tissue. I know what your going through, I still have some fat storage in my chest even though I had my gyno removed. Good luck!

Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by monster.
    That doesn't look like gyno, did you experience gyno going thru puberty... some males do some don't... Any ways you got one hell of a foundation bro, What kind of cycle are you looking at, you're going to drop quite a bit of body fat during your cycle...

Keep us posted, any questions just fire away bro

take care
    good point about the whole puberty thing. I experenced hardness in my nipples, so during this all test cycle, liquidex and nolvadex , changed that.

platinum is offline Associate Member
    I have to agree that it's probably just fat. I store fat there as well, but once I diet down it goes away (eventually).

Thanks again guys for looking. I am still losing weight and the breasts DO indeed appear to be getting smaller. I just posted my current results in the "cycles" area. I will post more pics here in the next week or less. Again, thanks for helping..... Fuller

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    I know i am over weight, but i have been taking L-clen, L-t3 and the ECA stack, weight training hard, clean diet. I have dropped 35 lbs in the last three months. My "tits" seem to be shrinking but not at the same pace as the rest of my flab!! What do u guys think?? THanks..... Fuller
    Congradulations on the 35 lbs lost, although unfortunately the 35 lbs wasnt enough to turn you into a cover guy on the cover of a muscle magazine. You probably have another 35 lbs to go and some working out with weights to get rid the flabby pecs and get where you want to be. Also the way to check for gyno is raise arm above head, then press down all around the nipple. There whould be a hard lump that feels like a raison is there right under the nipple, if you dont feel hard lump there then dont sweat it, its just adipose fat layers in the chest, loosing weight and hardening the muscles will get rid of this when you start approaching 15% body fat. You look as though you are still around 30 to 35% body fat.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    THanks for the compliments monster. I am going to use just a test cycle for starters. I am going to do 500 mg/week of test cyp. And i am going to include 12 weeks of Nolva and 12 weeks of L-dex, just to be sure!! The test cycle is going to be a 12 week cycle also. This will be my very first cycle so i am going to take it kinda easy...... Fuller
    If you do the testosterone , drop the clens and ECA... the testosterone has a way of burning fat off like crazy although people say it will bloat you and make you fat.... this only happens if you take 5000+ calaries a day of food. Myself I found the testosterone single handedly increased my metabolism and left it in a semi-sustainable state in PCT that it burned off several inches to my waist. Keep your calaries under 2500-3000 calaries and the testosterone could be the most powerful cutting agent you ever used, works much better then clen because even while loosing weight, muscles will grow like hell and jsut the presence of the additional muscles will burn calaries and fat.

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    True.. it is FAT...

Viking_Power is offline Associate Member
    Good Job on the progress, keep up the good work. The test should put on a few good lbs of muscles and if your diet and cardio is good well you should have great result.

I_love_food is offline Banned
    you're def. fat

Thread Information