Smoothguy is offline New Member

Question When should I start using D-bol?

I have never used D-bol with my cycles before. I am now about 1 week into my 30ml test enanthate cycle. I know the test is long acting, I have 100 D-bol tabs, but really do not know when to start using them. Can anyone help?

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Most people start using them on day 1 and this goes for must from weeks 1-4. Common dosages a from 25mg-50mg ED but if you are new you should be fine with around 30mg/ED.

What is the dosage on your enanthate . Do you have enough even to complete a proper cycle??

thickmass is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shredz
    Most people start using them on day 1 and this goes for must from weeks 1-4. Common dosages a from 25mg-50mg ED but if you are new you should be fine with around 30mg/ED.

What is the dosage on your enanthate. Do you have enough even to complete a proper cycle??
    Yes from day 1, as a kick-start to your cycle. The enanthat can take a good 4-5 weeks to really kick in, so the dbol will fill in the gap and make you bigger and stronger for a few weeks.

As you only have 100 tabs, take 25mg (5 tabs) a day. Split the daily dose up throughout the day.

2 with breakfast/
    1 with lunch/
    2 with dinner

dont take dbol for more than 4-5 weeks as it will start to affect your kidneys and liver

OH, and drink LOTS of water to flush the kidneys and NO SALT/SODIUM.
    Last edited by thickmass; 01-11-2004 at 10:55 PM.

brolly is offline New Member
    use them in the beggining of your cycle..they work very well for your first cycle

Thread Information