withoutd0ubt is offline Associate Member

20 yr old natural at 210 --> critique

relaxed
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20 yr old natural at 210 --> critique-dsc00658.jpg   20 yr old natural at 210 --> critique-dsc00661.jpg   20 yr old natural at 210 --> critique-dsc00659.jpg  

longhornDr is offline Member
    How tall are you?

Looking lean but you dont look like you're 210, unless you're tall?

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    In his profile it says he is 6'2". Yeah, i cant see you weighing 210, maybe 200ish. But keep whatever you are doing up, looks like you are getting results.
    Good luck

lots of weight in my ass, it throws people off

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    so let's see the legs then.

LM1332 Guest
    hmm yea lets see the wheels

here are the legs, just under 28".

next time, believe people when they tell you how much they weigh, why would they give a **** about lying about there weight to impress a bunch of strangers?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20 yr old natural at 210 --> critique-dsc00665.jpg  

nobody got any pointers for me to work on?

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    What are you goals, other then being a comedian?

my goal is 225 at 8% and then maintain

my strength is very respectable for my size

ps. looks like you're the one trying to be a comedian, i was just telling people that there is no sense in telling someone else how much they weigh when they didn't see what the f'n scale said that morning

LM1332 Guest
    i guess the main things would be like usual. Whey protein, glutamine, creatine, lift heavy, and rest atleast 8 hours a night. If thinking about using PH go for M1T following with anti-e like clomid or nolvadex

Quote Originally Posted by withoutd0ubt
    ps. looks like you're the one trying to be a comedian
    Well I thought it was funny that you posted your pics and there was no explanation.. You were just looking for a critique, which you got.. As far as advice, which you need.. If you planned on staying natural, which is a good idea.. Keep training, and eating clean until you hit your genetic potential... It looks like you put on quite a bit of weight to reach this level you are at.. Take a look at your training do you still see strength gains, or did things plateau out? As far as putting on weight did it become more difficult to gain weight? You're at the age where you almost have completely grown, and my advice is to take a look at the members cycles to familarize yourself with a cycle you might be interested in..

Until then, keep up the good work

Quote Originally Posted by monster.
    .. You were just looking for a critique, which you got..
    i still haven't gotten any critiques, i have only got a couple of people tell me i don't look what i weigh.......

Da Bull is offline Banned
    I have nothing bad to say at all....I think your back needs work,and your traps also......but you look good

crackle is offline Associate Member
    and biceps...from your avatar...looks flat, could be bad picture.

what specifically on my back needs work? lats? rhomboids? erectors?

refer to my avatar for a flexed shot

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    relaxed
    Either blessed with good genetics or you know your stuff and dont need much advice... your purportion is pretty good, just grow everything a little bit more and you will be there.

LostUp is offline Associate Member
    I agree, overall size is what you lack, nothing seems to be further behind then anything else EXCEPT MAYBE biceps. It's funny because I know a guy who lies about his weight. He aways used to say he weighs 200 when CLEARLY, he weighs more like 180 or less. I think he does it so that people think he is bigger then he is. We're the same height and when I weighed 170 I had just as much fat on me and bigger muscles, like no one would know he wasn't telling the truth. Anyway good job so far.

are my biceps lacking?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20 yr old natural at 210 --> critique-dsc00667.jpg  

and i'm not trying to have massive size, i'm going for more of the mens health look, how many pounds do you guys think it would take before i started to look like that

LM1332 Guest
    you should do close grip biceps curl. This will force your outer bicep to work harder and it will push it out in a ways

how can you tell from an inside bicep pick what you think the outside of my bicep looks like? i'll help you
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20 yr old natural at 210 --> critique-dsc00668.jpg  

DoubleHelix is offline Junior Member
    man you look pretty good
    I definetly would be happy to be your size and still be natural. Half the guys here arent as big as you and have done a couple cycles. I'd say work on your tan and maybe a few extra pounds then cut a tad and you will have that mens health look. Youre not too far off.

jerm is offline Banned
    here's my citique, youre ugly

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Great size for 20 years old. If I were you I would bulk even more and try to get to 235 @ 10%-12% and then cut down to your goal. You are way ahead of me. At 20 I was 6'4" probably about 175. taken me 12 years to get up to 220. You have a great start. I don't see any problem areas, meaning nothing is really lagging. It's all pretty even. I would just continue working hard and focus on your diet and getting enough quality calories and you should be able to put on 12-20 lbs naturally in a year of solid muscle.

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jerm
    here's my citique, youre ugly
    Take the flames elsewhere bro. I wouldn't be calling people out with that bad case of gyno going in your avatar.

Withdoubt, you've made some solid gains naturally. I was very close to you at 20 with my progress...OK, OK...maybe a little bigger but really bro, you have a decent build to work from. I would say your quads need work. How's the hamstrings and calves? Also, your forearms are very underdeveloped compared to your bis and tris. Start making them a priority...wrist curls...straight and reverse, BBs, DBs, etc., hammer curls, reverse grip curls all work your forearms good. I have always done forearms after biceps because I love that big forearm look. Keep eating and training hard...get your rest and I would continue naturally for a few more years at least. IMO, you have a few more years before you hit your goal. Enjoy it!

hoss827 is offline Banned
    I think you're lookin good bro...Only thing is you might need some work on the traps , dumbell shrugs, barbell shrugs, reverse shrugs..whatever. You have an awesome proportion, honestly I don't think your biceps are lagging behind eiether..

Pumpseeker--I actually asked jerm about the gyno...He said it's not gyno, if you look closely it's actually a bunch of hair around his nipples.

crackle is offline Associate Member
    nope, jerm has gyno.

LM1332 Guest
    how can you tell from an inside bicep pick what you think the outside of my bicep looks like? i'll help you
    are you talking to me? if yes then i was looking at your avatar

Krulintent is offline Junior Member
    It looks like you have some potential, you just haven't had time to reach it. I'm not going to say, "keep doing what you're doing" 'cause you won't make any progress without change. Supplements aren't important for you right now. Just eat right, talk to someone about a proper diet if you don't know. You need to clean all of the fat off of your body before you can really see where you are. It's okay to have a little, but it looks like you have alot of dense baby fat to get rid of before you can tell what your muscles really look like.

Quote Originally Posted by LM1332
    are you talking to me? if yes then i was looking at your avatar
    yeah i just wanted to give a current pic because that avatar shot is 2-3 months old

jerm- grow up dude, there has to be some jealousy coming out of you after just seeing your pics which frankly are terrible

I see you lack thickness everywhere, I can tell you just started working out recently, because there is not much muscle mass. You're narrow, your shoulders are very narrow compared to your mellon.. Where are your lats.. You need to start to train those, more intensely.. As far as your upper arms, If you said you been working out for many years i would say, stop neglecting your arms.. Since you just started, they look like they are going to be a trouble spot for you.. Your triceps and biceps are underdeveloped.. Not much to critique on those peashooters at the moment, Maybe try doing some heavier sets? The picture of your legs shows decent quads, but i don't see anything that resembles a calf? Must be the excellent genetics everyone else pointed out.. As far as your chest, be happy you don't have gyno from puberty and keep training, it's equally lacking in thickness along with the other body parts.. At 6'2 you have the average, lean, underdeveloped foundation.. Now just try focusing on, slapping some muscle on that biatch.. How long have you been training, in your profile it says a year? That explains alot why your body is lacking development in so many areas.. That looks like about everything that i can critique you on.. We all started somewhere.. Just stay dedicated to your goals at hand, there is no reason you can't hit them..

LOL... I don't think jerm is jealous, I think most people would agree, He's being honest..

Good luck

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    ouch!

CAPS...

Quote Originally Posted by monster.
    As far as your upper arms, If you said you been working out for many years i would say, stop neglecting your arms.. Since you just started, they look like they are going to be a trouble spot for you.. Your triceps and biceps are underdeveloped.. HOW SO?? MY UPPER ARM IS 17.4" COLD

Not much to critique on those peashooters (IF MINE ARE PEASHOOTERS, WHAT DO YOU CALL 14-17" ARMS??) at the moment, Maybe try doing some heavier sets? MY STRENGTH IS VERY RESPECTABLE, DON'T WORRY The picture of your legs shows decent quads, but i don't see anything that resembles a calf? HMMM... POSSIBLY BECAUSE THE PIC DOESN'T GO LOW ENOUGH.... MOST OF THE TIME, CALF IS BELOW THE KNEE Must be the excellent genetics everyone else pointed out..NOBODY SAID I HAD EXCELLENT GENETICS FOR MASS BUILDING, JUST AN AESTHETIC LOOK As far as your chest, be happy you don't have gyno from puberty and keep training, it's equally lacking in thickness along with the other body parts.. At 6'2 you have the average, lean, underdeveloped foundation.. Now just try focusing on, slapping some muscle on that biatch.. How long have you been training, in your profile it says a year? That explains alot why your body is lacking development in so many areas.. That looks like about everything that i can critique you on.. We all started somewhere.. Just stay dedicated to your goals at hand, there is no reason you can't hit them..

LOL... I don't think jerm is jealous, I think most people would agree, He's being honest.. MAYBE SO BUT WHY DON'T YOU GO GIVE ONE OF YOUR OLYMPIA LEVEL CRITIQUES ON HIM

Good luck

No need for an explanation, Pictures only do so much.. I wouldn't get down on yourself.. You're very young, and can accomplish anything you set out to do.. I don't sugar coat anything, I gave you my honest opinion, take it for whats it worth.. No hard feelings, there are many things you still need to work on, I'll leave it at that..

M PWR is offline Junior Member
    I can't really point out a weak spot, i'd just say work on shoulders/arms.

IronAdam is offline Member
    I think if you lose 20lbs of fat you'll like how you look alot. Good job getting where your at, you look good. If you want the mens health look you need to cut alot of fat, goto the diet section and check with swolecat, he'll set you on the right track. Good luck.

Chapman393 is offline Associate Member
    and i'm not trying to have massive size, i'm going for more of the mens health look, how many pounds do you guys think it would take before i started to look like that
    hey bro if you are going for the mens health look most of those guys are about 210 with about 5% body fat. You look good but you are going to need to gain a few and then shred your ass off.

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    relaxed
    fix your posture, in the center pic in your first post when your taking the pic from the side your posture is way off. its like your slouching in your upper back, other then that your looking good for being natural. you could use some more thickness though. but looks good so far, remember you say it yourself, youve only been training for a year or so.
    Last edited by jcstomper; 01-25-2004 at 02:31 PM.

Thread Information