BIG21 is offline Associate Member

PRE CYCLE PICS....final results from time off

ok im bout to start my new cycle and here is where im at. i havent pushed myself the way i should have lately but im about to put my body through hell now in the gym. im hoping to gain a good solid 10 lbs or so.
    my new cycle is consisting of:
    week 1-13 T-400/800mg/week
    week 1-6 Test Suspension/100mg/eod
    week 1-10 EQ/600mg/week
    week 6-15 Fina/100mg/eod
    week 8-15 Winny/50mg/eod
    Nolva on hand
    PCT clomid as usual

full shot

ok had a little trouble should be up now
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PRE CYCLE PICS....final results from time off-cap_009.jpg   PRE CYCLE PICS....final results from time off-cap_010.jpg   PRE CYCLE PICS....final results from time off-cap_005.jpg   PRE CYCLE PICS....final results from time off-cap_006.jpg   PRE CYCLE PICS....final results from time off-cap_007.jpg  

one more leg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PRE CYCLE PICS....final results from time off-cap_008.jpg  

LM1332 Guest
    your wheels look like they are in good shape but lacking mass. Maybe if i was you id try to switch routine around and try to hit legs twice a week, Monday and thursday perhaps? And it seems that your upper chest is lacking a bit other wise great job keep it up

Vidooch is offline Associate Member
    nice physique bro. lookin thick and ripped. Keep up the good work and good luck on your upcoming cycle.

yeah its hard too hit my legs more than once a week because they stay sore so **** long but im definetely goin to be using a new leg routine. appreciate the advice.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    You should get more then 10 pounds on that by the way susp is a twice a day thing prop is an eod thing. Other then that good luck bro.

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    Looking good bro.. nice wheels.. Keep it up

Maroon is offline Junior Member
    Got an impressive build. Upper body looks solid; legs are fine too but need more size to them. If you're going to work your legs more than once a week, I'd concentrate on quads one day (have at least one pressing and extension movement in the workout) and hams on the other day. Keep up the good work.

Maroon

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Looking good bro, upper body is def lookin solid, got good definition, ur legs look good just need to put more mass on them... Keep us posted..

by the way my current stats are 5'10, 200lb. not sure on bf%. 21 yrs old been training almost 7 years all together now, but had a year of training inturupted just last year due to some injuries.

i'll post some more pics in about 4 weeks to keep my progress updated.

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    lookin real good man. how big are your arms?

good question AD..i dont know any of my measurements

Steak Helmet is offline Associate Member
    With what you are running...and if you eat right, you should gain well over 10 pounds

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    buy a tape measure bro!

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    Chest, delts and arms look full. Very nice bro! Your back is lacking, although the incorrect posing doesn't help there. Your quads are also lacking. You can pack on size quickly hitting them just once a week. Just make sure you demolish them. Full range of motion, lots of straight sets on squats/hacks/leg presses, etc. In addition to the hams/calves, which we didn't see.

Btw, TRE is right about the test susp. Me personally, I'd cut the susp (or is it prop?) out in week 4 when the other test kicks in and extend the eq to week 13. But the cycle looks good overall. Train Hard!

no it is suspension and i have made a couple of adjustments to the cycle like bumbing the eq up to 12 weeks and the suspension down to 4 weeks at 100mg ed and then the winny at ed intstead of eod. yeah i have kinda neglected my back...on this new cycle my back and legs will my biggest focus trying to get them up to par

Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member
    Very man nice.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Cant complain bro, lookin real good, much better then me anyway lol.. good luck

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG21
    no it is suspension and i have made a couple of adjustments to the cycle like bumbing the eq up to 12 weeks and the suspension down to 4 weeks at 100mg ed and then the winny at ed intstead of eod. yeah i have kinda neglected my back...on this new cycle my back and legs will my biggest focus trying to get them up to par
    sounds good bro.

cottondresses is offline New Member
    you look great!!! Keep up the good work...you should try getting a partner who will push you along and keep you motivated.

nutz_gtd is offline Junior Member
    Very good chest looks good, arms looking nice and hard. And your legs look good kepp it up

WillyD is offline New Member

Talking look good

If you asked me you look sqared away... I wouldnt change a thing.. I hope to look that great one day..

thanks for the comments...but always room for improvement

Billon is offline Junior Member
    Loooking goood!
    But you need more BACK!

mstearns76 is offline Junior Member
    Looking good. Legs need some mass, but that you should get by hitting them twice a week. Uperbody is good too. Hit it hard once you start... Good Luch

inevitable is offline Member
    look great bra... but loose the nipple rings, that makes ya nipples looked all f*cked up.. but thats my 2 cents

cwhid is offline Junior Member
    big 21 youre lookin swole. I agree with what everyone else said about areas of work. Hit those legs twice a week, hams one day quads another, it worked wonders for me. This is kinda off topic, but how much did u pay for all that gear? Thats a SERIOUS cycle youve got planned! I'd expect more like 15 lbs., but 10 is a very reachable goal.

dangit is offline Member
    Looking real big and probably a whole lot bigger soon

I wouldn't hit the legs twice a week. You might just end up overtraining them. I'd just hit the crap out of them once a week and then give them plenty of time to recouperate.

try hitting them every leg workout with 2 dif kinds of pressing movements and then do some hams and leg extensions for definition.

I always do this and put in my deads with back a few days later and it seems to work great for me. I've put on a lot of size in my legs this year. I also don't bother doing calves on leg days since I found that I wasn't pushing as much at the end of my workout and they didn't get a pump at all.

I think you're legs look just as good as the rest though. But it's always cool to have huge legs anyway

Quote Originally Posted by dangit
    Looking real big and probably a whole lot bigger soon

I wouldn't hit the legs twice a week. You might just end up overtraining them. I'd just hit the crap out of them once a week and then give them plenty of time to recouperate.

try hitting them every leg workout with 2 dif kinds of pressing movements and then do some hams and leg extensions for definition.

I always do this and put in my deads with back a few days later and it seems to work great for me. I've put on a lot of size in my legs this year. I also don't bother doing calves on leg days since I found that I wasn't pushing as much at the end of my workout and they didn't get a pump at all.

I think you're legs look just as good as the rest though. But it's always cool to have huge legs anyway
    hey thanks dangit...**** if thats you in your avatar youre a monster yourself...i'll definetely take some advice given from you.
    ...i posted those pics almost a month ago so i began my cycle right at 3 weeks ago so i'll be posting some new ones in a few weeks for a mid progress report.

monkeyjuice is offline Member
    looking good bro

Thread Information