Jaker B' Huge is offline Associate Member

Question me at 6,1" - 216 lbs - 19 yrs old... Last summer

please give me critique...I know my shoulders are lacking, but i had an injury and this is me after six months off............
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails me at 216 lbs... Last summer-meme.jpg  
    Last edited by Jaker B' Huge; 01-22-2004 at 12:46 AM.

bigdog81 is offline Member
    what kind of injury? u need to tell us what your goals are and training history..
    u want to know whats wrong? or what your potential is?
    id hit the delts hard...u look lean but some mass will make you stand out...widen your back... and show us the wheels so that we see what you have to start with.

thickmass is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaker B' Huge
    please give me critique...I know my shoulders are lacking, but i had an injury and this is me after six months off............
    I dont see the relevence in critiqueing a pic that's 6 months old.

Have you finished your layoff yet? what do you look like now? Will you get back into lifting?

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Well it looks like you have a good base. Hope you get over your injuries and your training comes along.

Wiggum is offline Associate Member
    I agree with thickmass but from the pick, I'd say you have a good base to start (again) with. Definitely work on broadening you back- get those lats to peak through - bent over rows, seated rows, pull downs - work the best. Like you said the shoulders. Great abs though!! Good luck getting back into after your injury. Keep us posted.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyRoids
    Well it looks like you have a good base. Hope you get over your injuries and your training comes along.

The pic was taken in August after I had not done a**** thing for about 6 months...I did pushups, and obviously lots of abs, and I ran.....My training histry, I have been lifting and training fro about 3 1/2 years now....You must remember that b/c of that injury and the limitations I was facing I had lost almost 20 lbs....I do not have any pics recently but, I will try to post one soon...My goals, I like to put on slow lean gains<i.e bulking is not a season by season thing.I enjoy to bulk, but thats only when i am looking for about 30 lbs or so....THen I cut, and woork for very lean dense muscles.Currently I am bulking, and have gained about 26 lbs on this fina/prop. My injury was bad, a frined of mine decided to pic me up and pile drive me in the weight room, very a stupid of him...I landed on my left shoulder and paertially tore my rotater cuff, seperated a ligament, and tore my anterior deltoid....The doc said not to do anything, but i could do pushups without any problem and abs....This is a huge setback...I know my chest sucks, as I had over developed my lower pectorals but now I am focusing on the upper pectoral quite a bit.My shoulders aren't that small, but I think they underdeveloped do to overtraining and the injury of course....But Iw ill try to post very soon!!!!!!Thanks

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaker B' Huge
    The pic was taken in August after I had not done a**** thing for about 6 months...I did pushups, and obviously lots of abs, and I ran.....My training histry, I have been lifting and training fro about 3 1/2 years now....You must remember that b/c of that injury and the limitations I was facing I had lost almost 20 lbs....I do not have any pics recently but, I will try to post one soon...My goals, I like to put on slow lean gains<i.e bulking is not a season by season thing.I enjoy to bulk, but thats only when i am looking for about 30 lbs or so....THen I cut, and woork for very lean dense muscles.Currently I am bulking, and have gained about 26 lbs on this fina/prop. My injury was bad, a frined of mine decided to pic me up and pile drive me in the weight room, very a stupid of him...I landed on my left shoulder and paertially tore my rotater cuff, seperated a ligament, and tore my anterior deltoid....The doc said not to do anything, but i could do pushups without any problem and abs....This is a huge setback...I know my chest sucks, as I had over developed my lower pectorals but now I am focusing on the upper pectoral quite a bit.My shoulders aren't that small, but I think they underdeveloped do to overtraining and the injury of course....But Iw ill try to post very soon!!!!!!Thanks
    That explains everything I was about to go into. Also I dont know if the picture was that good or if your purportions are really whacked. It almost appears your forearms are bigger then your biceps... I am sure its optical illusion of the photo otherwise its sort of like popeye arms? The deltoids are definately lacking but what can you do when injured? I wish I could grow my quads better but I have bursitis in my knee and the exercises that grow quads will also grow the bursitis problem. In fact the abs are WAY up there, kind of unusual to see weak spots in the shoulders, neck and upper arms but having well developed abs. Oh well good luck and hope all goes well with the joint injuries.

[QUOTE=Ntpadude]That explains everything I was about to go into.

Bursitis is real painful, atleast that is what I have heard. I had reconstructive knee surgery from football. I tore my acl, mcl, and pcl, along with around 57% of my miniscus (cartiledge). Knees aren't as bad as everyone says, you can recover at 110% if you are willing to work for it. I know bursitis isn't the same, buut what does the doc say to do. Also Yes it is the picture that makes my arms look small. In that picture I had around 17 inch arms. My triceps were actually the area that was lacking. Now I have pu most of my weight back on, and am standing at 6'1 227 as of this morning. My arms are now almost 20 inches. Once I started traing again, everything came right back. My delts still lack though, but I am succeslsfully bring out my lats. That was a bad picture I guess. I will try to post a new one asap. I just don't have my camera here. I am at college now. That was taken after my senior year in highschool, June 03'.....

Krulintent is offline Junior Member
    Bro. They sell anti-e's, I promise. It looks like most of your cycle weight gain was in your nipples.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    [QUOTE=Jaker B' Huge]
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    That explains everything I was about to go into.

Bursitis is real painful, atleast that is what I have heard. I had reconstructive knee surgery from football. I tore my acl, mcl, and pcl, along with around 57% of my miniscus (cartiledge). Knees aren't as bad as everyone says, you can recover at 110% if you are willing to work for it. I know bursitis isn't the same, buut what does the doc say to do. Also Yes it is the picture that makes my arms look small. In that picture I had around 17 inch arms. My triceps were actually the area that was lacking. Now I have pu most of my weight back on, and am standing at 6'1 227 as of this morning. My arms are now almost 20 inches. Once I started traing again, everything came right back. My delts still lack though, but I am succeslsfully bring out my lats. That was a bad picture I guess. I will try to post a new one asap. I just don't have my camera here. I am at college now. That was taken after my senior year in highschool, June 03'.....
    I see that now... also hands on hips is the worst pose, makes everyone look smaller and weeker and it like stretches muscles out in a way to look their smallest, I see the direction your muscles pointed concealed the peak on your biceps. Yea a better picture would be better.

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteykauai
    sorry bro, i dont think you look 216.JMO my roomate is 6' and 190 and he is wayyy bigger than you
    I was about to say that,216 at his low bf he should be very big

TryingHard is offline Yes thats me in the Avatar!!! A wanna be BB!!
    216? Come on dude..get real....

palequail is offline Banned
    thanks for bumping this one up!!

Johnny Boy is offline Associate Member
    216 in that pic? Must have a very narrow lense on that camera or something. You went from 17 inch arms to almost 20's in how long? Forgive me for being skeptical.

tmeoe is offline Associate Member
    Thats kind of an awkward pose to critique, but since you want a critique i'll give you one:

* Work on your delts and back to widen out your upper body, look into deadlifts, shrugs, military press, BB rows

* Biceps look underdeveloped in the pic, could be a bad angle though

*BF% is looking low, your very lean...good job!

*Legs?

* At 216 how tall are you!?!

Keep on lifting and eating hard bro!

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    got a good base to start with in my opinion, but i kinda skeptical of u being 216lbs..but who knows,...6'1 is taller than me....

Thread Information