kpoera3 is offline New Member

New Member All Natural 195pds

Thinking about starting a 10 week cycle of sus250 250ml/3d.
    I'm 195 16.4% body fat. Been working out for 3 years.
    This pictures were taken as relaxed as I could. Any comments welcomed.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New Member  All Natural  195pds-dscf00652.jpg  

back

back

back

ok here it is

back

sorry having problems posting pics...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New Member  All Natural  195pds-dscf00642.jpg  

jerm is offline Banned

Gyno?

**** imagine the gyno on this guy when he gets on a cycle. I'd get some Nolvadex quick buddy. Doctor should have prescribed that couple of years ago. Hey but you got a great frame going. Very thick for natural.

LM1332 Guest
    your lats look wide but your chest is lacking way behind. What are your stats? routine? and welcome to AR youll learn a lot of new things here have fun

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kpoera3
    Thinking about starting a 10 week cycle of sus250 250ml/3d.
    I'm 195 16.4% body fat. Been working out for 3 years.
    This pictures were taken as relaxed as I could. Any comments welcomed.
    I dont know how to tell you this but you appear to have quite a case of bitch tits or gynomastia. Have you had a doctor look at this?

If you have that male gynomastia for natural reasons, dont consider taking steroids like sust because unless there is a weird optical illusion in the photo, you clearly have developed breast material under your nipples and taking steroids will activate uncontrollable rapid growth of the breast... you could get a pair for real Dolly Partons if you try to do a cycle of steroids. Get a doctor to look at that... sometimes they can remove it liposuction style.
    Last edited by Ntpadude; 01-20-2004 at 01:11 PM.

RockyX is offline Senior Member
    Lats are looking good. But I would have to second what everyone is saying about the chest, get it looked at, and hit it hard, it is the area that seems to be lacking behind the most.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't know how you managed to get gyno without doing steroids , but it would appear that way. It's also possible that you just put fat on there.. but it seems pretty unlikely. I would suggest dieting hard, down to under 10% body fat, and working your chest, especially the upper, to see if it's really gyno or just fat.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    I don't know how you managed to get gyno without doing steroids, but it would appear that way. It's also possible that you just put fat on there.. but it seems pretty unlikely. I would suggest dieting hard, down to under 10% body fat, and working your chest, especially the upper, to see if it's really gyno or just fat.
    hey guys, thanks for the concern but it's definitely not bitch tits. there's hardly any fat at all on my chest. i admit it's my weakest body part but what you see on the picture is relaxed muscle. it's just more built on the outside than inside and upper. it's a bad picture than do me no justice... somethin' to do with light+flash+white walls. anyway i'll take updated pics tomorrow when my brother gets home and hopefully you guys will see i don't have gyno.
    i'm hitting chest 3 times a week but like i said it's my weakest body part and can't seem to grow. (i'm really tryin' hard though, bustin' my ass off in the gym). do you think a cycle of sus250 as suggested in first post would help me out? i need upper chest to start growing badddddd!!!!!!

couple of pics i took myself. i'll have better ones tomorrow
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New Member  All Natural  195pds-1.jpg   New Member  All Natural  195pds-2.jpg  

LM1332 Guest
    hmm yea now that i look i think your upper chest chest is just under developed. I think just skip some bench pressing.. Do less on bench and do more on incline basicly. so some flys on the incline as well with free weights. That should spark good growth

thanks for the replies. i'm on a mission now. i'm gonna hit chest 3 times a week at he gym and do push ups at home on my off days. i'll keep you guys updated. do you think roids would spark it up?

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    Chest 3 times a week is a lil much, talk about overtraining...You have a solid foundation..excellent genetics and you are pretty lean... Try hitting chest once a week but hard as hell, that way you pound your chest, and then it has enough time to recover, by your next chest day.. Try to allow 36-48 hours to recover.. Your body grows when it recovers not in the gym.. You'll see a difference, as far as strength and size..

Good luck you will enjoy your first cycle without a doubt

keep up the good work and keep us posted bro

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    3 times a week is way too much for any body part. twice a week max, and even then you can't train with full intensity. The best thing is to work each muscle group every 5-7 days, which insures proper recovery. On roids you can probably get away with a little less time, but natural there's no way. I usually wait a full week before repeating a body part. I am natural like you.

i've been hitting chest once or twice a week (depending on my routine) for 3 years now. i used to be real skinny (6'1, 154) so my chest grew but not enough. that's why i was considering 3 times a week. maybe just for a 4 weeks to shock it and get it to grow.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    If it isn't gyno... and it might now be.. mine were not as bad as yours..

take 50mg nolv ed..... wiped then out quick..

good luck..

Quote Originally Posted by kpoera3
    hey guys, thanks for the concern but it's definitely not bitch tits. there's hardly any fat at all on my chest. i admit it's my weakest body part but what you see on the picture is relaxed muscle. it's just more built on the outside than inside and upper. it's a bad picture than do me no justice... somethin' to do with light+flash+white walls. anyway i'll take updated pics tomorrow when my brother gets home and hopefully you guys will see i don't have gyno.
    i'm hitting chest 3 times a week but like i said it's my weakest body part and can't seem to grow. (i'm really tryin' hard though, bustin' my ass off in the gym). do you think a cycle of sus250 as suggested in first post would help me out? i need upper chest to start growing badddddd!!!!!!
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Da Bull is offline Banned
    first cycle will fill you out nicely bro.....lookin' good though

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    do more inclind bench, place that first on the list for chest day, and only do chest once a week, if you have to do it twice cause you dont like to listen do it monday and thursday so it give it the most time to rest, but if you hit it hard enough on monday. you should be sore for a full week, if thats not happening, then your doing something wrong, and not hitting it hard enough

LM1332 Guest
    there an old routine called kill your targeted muscle basicly what you do is pick an excercise like bench press for example get a partner and do that someone until you can lift the bar without any weights. Infinite number of sets basicly but the deal is though its only recommended to do once a month and after the meal you got to eat like an animal. protein carbs sugars water creatine glutamine and lots and lots of food

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    yeah bench 3 times a week a way too much plus push ups on the off days!!! no way!... i do chest once a week and have been growing huge off it. you dont wanna overtrain.

and no a cycle of sust 250 wont do you any good. research and you will find out how to properly cycle sus and anti e's and pct. good luck

timmz11 is offline Junior Member
    sorry bro but i must agree with everyone else..ur chest is lacking behind bro...
    if it's not fat...i dunno what the deal is..but i dont see ur BF anywhere near 16.4% unless its fat in ur chest....i dunno about that bf% tho bro

slamd097 is offline Banned
    I would hit the chest that hard. Twice a week is all you really need. MOnday and friday if you do anything past that your just going backwards..

allsaucedup is offline Member
    start your chest workouts with incline press it has helped to develope my upper chest which used to be weekest part of my fram. Shoulders will grow also

LM1332 Guest
    isnt not how you all train? start out with your week point and move on

Thread Information