RockyX is offline Senior Member

2 months. See any progress.

I'm sure you guys are tired of seeing me on this board, but just thought I would post some updated pictures. The first one and the last one are from today, the middle one (the one from my last post) was taken the beginning of November. I've been trying to cut down, but somehow it looks like I've managed to bulk up since then. I just started taking stacker 2 this week, But I do notice a little improvement in the upper abs. Tell me what you think. Try to ignore the almost complete absense of lats, I'm working on it.
    Sorry about the crappy quality.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2 months. See any progress.-1menovember.jpg   2 months. See any progress.-januaryme.jpg   2 months. See any progress.-janme2.jpg  
    Last edited by RockyX; 01-27-2004 at 02:55 PM.

bf%?

5'8" (and a half)
    179 lbs.

IronAdam is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteykauai
    id say probly 15-20 % yea broo you are looking way bigger, whats a stacker?
    Definately not more lean. Have your lifts been going up? How did you manage to gain fat while trying to cut?

RUDY-14 is offline Associate Member
    I think you look good man , great job!

The stacker I just started taking is Stacker 2. I'm hoping maybe it will help pull the fat off of me. And IA, I'm not sure how I've managed to gain weight. And yes my maxes have risen. I've been taking the ECA and keeping my carbs at around 100-200. Been getting approx. 200g protein from Fish and Venison and dry a$$ chicken. I think I've just got some crazy natty testosterone right now that's working against me. I'm 18, losing hair, and if I didn't shave my chest and stuff I would look like a gorilla. And my 5 o'clock shadow shows up about 10 a.m.
    Last edited by RockyX; 01-27-2004 at 11:42 PM.

BigBow is offline Junior Member
    Well I'll be the first to say that you are probably not 20% bf...if you are really looking for the results to lean out than ofcourse diet and cardio is the most important thing to make this happen...stackers just help aid to the fat loss, but cardio will shead the fat quick...keep at it and you will get there

IronAdam is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBow
    Well I'll be the first to say that you are probably not 20% bf...if you are really looking for the results to lean out than ofcourse diet and cardio is the most important thing to make this happen...stackers just help aid to the fat loss, but cardio will shead the fat quick...keep at it and you will get there
    Your diet doesn't sound bad, what does your cardio plan look like? I started cutting a little over a month ago and I've been doing 40-45min on an eliptical in the morning and lifting in the afternoon. The results have been great, but the fat loss has slowed down recently. Seems wierd that you would be gaining fat. Maybe its the lighting and posing. Your update pictures don't show you in the same pose, and the lighting looks different. After 2 months you should be able to tell if your carrying less fat, just by pinching the fat and looking in the mirror.

I would suggest talking to SwoleCate in the diet section, he really knows his $hit. If anyone can help you figure your diet out its him.

Goodluck bro

jedihulk24 is offline New Member
    Got a good built going

Yeah the lighting is different, and so is the camera. I'll see if I can take a little better pictures maybe in some better lighting. In the mornings I jog for 20 mins. and then in the evenings I work a hard facst paced job, that I sweat my ass off at. I figured it would be enough cardio. Maybe not though. I need to buy some sort of cardio machine. Do you do cardio on an empty stomach?

Okay, with this new crappy camera, this is the best I can do. Included a legs pic too. The calfs are pathetic I know. I would have a back pic, but it's kinda hard to do by myself.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2 months. See any progress.-janside.jpg   2 months. See any progress.-janlegs.jpg  

****. It just clicked to me how much bf 20%. Would you guys really say that's about right? I mean that is what you guessed for this guy http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...ad.php?t=73880 no offense to him, I just didn't realize that I was that overweight.

I will treat the 24 hours silence as a yes. hehe.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Lookin' good bro

Thanks Bull. What do you see from the pics that need the most work? Anything to hit extra hard? Calfs for example? Let me know what you think guys. I have been trying to hit the lats extra hard, and threw an extra 30 reps on lower ab workout into the mix. My diet had been doing very well until I got ill this weekend, and carbs was the only comfort.

nynsb is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by teenpowerlift
    Thanks Bull. What do you see from the pics that need the most work? Anything to hit extra hard? Calfs for example? Let me know what you think guys. I have been trying to hit the lats extra hard, and threw an extra 30 reps on lower ab workout into the mix. My diet had been doing very well until I got ill this weekend, and carbs was the only comfort.
    What are the different exercises you are doing.
    Are you finding anything to help cut the lovehandles???

Well mainly my hope for the love handles is lying in my diet and my cardio. I will post some pictures middle of next week probably. I am already making improvements, I have never had a strict diet and done cardio with and ECA before, and my body is loving it. If you're asking what exercises I am doing ab wise, I am doing:

4 sets of 25 of heavily resisted ab crunches (ab pull-downs?? not good with ab wo names)

4 sets of 25 of heavily resisted leg lifts (the resistance is actually on the way down just don't know what they are called)

Also I am working hard on the lower back, as that is where most of that love handle fat is distributed too. However I am only doing these things once a week (ab and lower back w.o.) Should I maybe hit it twice a week?

Da Bull is offline Banned
    I really don't like to point out things to ppl......from what I'm reading you have a good grip on what needs work.......after you get the excess bf off it will be easier to tell........just keep up the hard work and hit the cardio hard.

I'll wait a few weeks to see your progress.

be good

DB

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    20% bf? what are you people smoking? more like 13-15%

Thanks man I was a little worried there for a while. Appreciate the response, hoping to turn that number to around 8-10 in the next couple of months.

BLACKZILLA is offline Associate Member
    bro I think that hitting up the cardio in the am will def help you get off those few xtra lbs. And I might add that %20 seems on the high side, you look leaner than that. Whats with the rifles on the wall......lol

BLACKZILLA is offline Associate Member
    **** cyc.....67 thousand post...**** (sorry just seem to be writing more when i get shocked like this)

Quote Originally Posted by zillano9
    Whats with the rifles on the wall......lol
    I have like 27,000,000 guns, had to do something with them. hehe. Can't have them laying on the floor when the neices and nephews come over. Besides, they're pointing at the 27,000,000 taxidermied antelopes/deers/goats I've killed. Makes it all better right?

Bound for Muscle is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CYCLEON
    20% bf? what are you people smoking? more like 13-15%
    i had my bodyfat measured electronically with diodes placed on my hand and forearm, they would send an electronic pulse back and forth and measure how long it took...that measured me at 14.5%, and in my opinion i am leaner than he is...so i would say anywhere from 15-19% would be accurate

nynsb is offline Banned
    Also I am working hard on the lower back, as that is where most of that love handle fat is distributed too. However I am only doing these things once a week (ab and lower back w.o.) Should I maybe hit it twice a week?
    Abs should be every other day.
    3 days a week.
    Keep up the great work.
    Stay true to your diet that will be the telltale point.

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    keep it up!!!

Thread Information