Sherman85262 is offline New Member

New guy looking for some help.

Hey guys im new to the game and am just looking for some help. Ive worked out off and on for a couple years, but never really knew what i was doing. Being young, stuoid and frustrated with results and some bad friends I bought a Test E 250mg per week cycle. As I was about to start the cycle I came accross this board and learned a lot of things about AS and just body building in general. So really what i am looking for is some help from you guys, I have never worked out at a gym always just at home with minimal equipment. Im not very familiar with what workouts are best for the routine I had in minds so maybe you guys can help, this is what i came up with
    Day one would be Monday and would be
    Chest
    shoulders
    triceps
    back width
    back thickness
    Day two would be wenesday and would be
    biceps
    forearms
    calves
    hams
    quads
    Day three would be friday and would be
    chest
    shoulders
    triceps
    back width
    back thickness
    (sat+sun off)
    Day four would be the following monday and would be
    biceps
    forearms
    calves
    hams
    quads
    My goal is size so my diest will consist of 400-500g's of protein a day. I will not be too strict on the carbs through out the day untill 7 when i cut them off. Ill cut the crap and post some pics, sorry if this is the wrong place to have written all of this.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New guy looking for some help.-100_0121.jpg   New guy looking for some help.-100_0124.jpg   New guy looking for some help.-100_0128.jpg   New guy looking for some help.-100_012722.jpg  

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Save the gear for a very very very long time. You'll want to attack the fitness game for many years on end before touching any of that.

Bro's in the diet forum can help get you squared away there too, as I have a hunch that'll be very key in what you wish to accomplish.

~SC~

RockyX is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Save the gear for a very very very long time. You'll want to attack the fitness game for many years on end before touching any of that.

Bro's in the diet forum can help get you squared away there too, as I have a hunch that'll be very key in what you wish to accomplish.

~SC~

Yep what he said

LostUp is offline Associate Member
    Yeah no gear for you!!! What you really need help on is your routine. If I read it correct your hitting your chest and other muscles every 4 days? Plus your muscle splits are, well ... not something I would try lets say that. How about a mon - chest tri, Tues - back bi, wed-off, thurs-shoulders, fri-legs, Sat-off, sun-off type routine? Or something similar to that. Another thing as I understand it you want to bulk up at this point? I just do not see that being a good idea at all. I mean your going to end up 25%body fat or more by the time your done bulking, no offense but I doubt you want to do that.
    Last edited by LostUp; 02-01-2004 at 10:02 PM.

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    i def think it'd be a good idea to cut the carbs a little. Get em after the workout and some for lunch, but i find it to be workin to cut em out after 3 o'clock. I know you're lookin for size, but definitely start some cardio 3-4 days a week. Definitely look into the diet forum for some help.......but a good rule of thumb is 1-1.5 grams of protein per pound of body weight, .75 X your body weight for carbs, and .25-.4 x your body weight for fats.......good luck and keep us updated bro!

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...ad.php?t=85696

do a search for almost anything swolecat has posted...

diet and diet... trust me you will have a hard time eating all the food you should be eating..

and definetly overtraining the muscles...

400-500mg protein a day......... trust me.. you will need that education...

stick with this board...90 days from now you will be a new man.. then

think about doing something else..

also...............to get big, you have to lift big............
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

palequail is offline Banned
    diet, diet, diet

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by palequail
    diet, diet, diet
    Did he mention DIET...

Thread Information