kpoera3 is offline New Member

Before and After

Hey guys I posted some pics of me last month and everyone was saying i'm my chest was supper lagging. I've been hitting the gym pretty hard with a good diet and here are my new stats:
    01/17/04: 195 pds, 16.4% bf
    02/17/04: 198 pds, 11% bf
    I'll keep posting monthly every 17th.
    Comments and constructive feedback is encouraged.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Before and After-dscf00652.jpg  

back

last month's back
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Before and After-dscf00642.jpg  

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Where are the new pics?

february

by the way, i'm still natural...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Before and After-16.jpg   Before and After-17.jpg   Before and After-01.jpg  

big swoll is offline Member
    i can see an improvement.....i think the tan helps, but i dont think that you have lost 5.4%bf....keep working hard and posting progress pics

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big swoll
    i can see an improvement.....i think the tan helps, but i dont think that you have lost 5.4%bf....keep working hard and posting progress pics
    i agree, that is a ****load of fat to lose and keep the same weight and not look dramatically different.

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Stay Juice free as long as possible bro! Just kep the diet clean!

Good Luck

MJ

monkeyjuice is offline Member
    ur back looks huge, but your chest is underdeveloped. Hit your chest hard, and do some flys.

can't wait to see another pic

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree, chest needs work........

but your back is amazing..............

you look significantly bigger from the back than the front

just even out those proportions man.......

keep it up bro!

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Just curious ,,, how old are ya?

Da Bull is offline Banned
    I agree with the bros above on your weak spots........but keep up the hard work.

i'm 21. thanks for the feedback. i'm hitting chest hard to keep up with my back. i'll post more pics next month. my goal is to be at 200pds next month with less body fat and for my chest to grow/abs to show.

abc 1 is offline Associate Member
    so being all natural, you gained 3 pounds of muscle while losing more than 5% bf (which i'm guessing would be over 10 pounds of fat, maybe alittle less, 8 pounds or so).

there's no way in one month that this occured. considering that the most muscle you can gain naturally in a month is 2 pounds (but i'll go even further and give you the 2 pounds plus an extra 2 pounds, so 4 pounds i'll give you in a month). impossible because to gain muscle there must be a surplus of calories. if there is such a surplus then fat burning is minimal if at all.

for you to retain nearly all of your mass while cutting (which is nearly impossible while natural, not saying it will never happen, but extremely difficult) you need in the area of a 3500 calorie deficit a week, varies person to person. and for the muscle retention your looking at losing no more than 1 pound to at most 2 a week.

so how did you simultaneously provide a surplus of calories to gain muscle while restricting you caloric consumption to burn that much fat? and don't think over 5%bf in 4 weeks is not a lot, especially as you near the single digits. if you utilized some magic formula of nutrient timing i'd like to hear it because the math doesn't add up.

please outline your diet, supplement use, and training routine for us. must be einstein in it's creation to bring about the changes your describing which i firmly believe are misrepresented.

you look good, no criticism there. back looks way thick. but what you outlined is not possible over a 4 week period. no way. and this is not a flame, it's constructive criticism.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Dude.. what happened to your face..........??? it's all black...

good job... young too......... (don't let mass see these pics)

keep training naturally... use creatine... experiment with different diets.. see what your body can do..

cause once you juice.... you will not go back... so look at spending $800 every 6 months while on cycle.. not including the $800 in food you will be eating...

Peace

Quote Originally Posted by kpoera3
    Hey guys I posted some pics of me last month and everyone was saying i'm my chest was supper lagging. I've been hitting the gym pretty hard with a good diet and here are my new stats:
    01/17/04: 195 pds, 16.4% bf
    02/17/04: 198 pds, 11% bf
    I'll keep posting monthly every 17th.
    Comments and constructive feedback is encouraged.
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

ABC,
    i did my first body fat test on the 16th of january by a personal trainer at 24 hour fitness. he said my bf was 16.4 % which may or may not have been accurate because maybe he was trying to sell me some training sessions.
    On february 16th, a different trainer from the same gym tested me at 11% bf.
    I weighted myself with the same clothes on on a digital scale.

As far as diet:
    Breakfast: 6 eggs, 4 toasts peanut butter, bowl of oatmeal w/ milk
    Snack: Protein Shake or protein bar
    Lunch 1: Tuna/Turkey Sandwhich
    Lunch 2: 2 cans of Tuna, 2 eggs, one banana, one orange
    Snack: Protein Shake or protein bar
    Post workout: Protein Shake
    Dinner: healthy stuff, ex: salad, chicken breast, eggs, one apple
    Midnight Snack: Protein Shake

Repeat everyday.
    I only work on friday and saturday nights for a 8 hour shift. I snack on protein bar and bring my protein powder w/ me and make me a couple of shakes. I also get to eat a meal with rice and fish at work.

Training:
    6 days a week with weights.
    Cardio: 9 miles a week running + Jump rope on days not running (300 to 500 times after work out)

Goal for next month (March 17th): 200pds, 9% bf (High goal more likely to lead to higher performance)

Absolutely no drinking or smoking and cheat meals at all. As you know it's a lifestyle but after a few weeks you stop thinking about it, you just do it, and you become used to it.

as far as supplements, i'm only on protein shakes right now. no creatine. i'm planning on getting on glutamine maybe 10 grams a day + also i NEED a multi-vitamin. i've been without it for 3 months now!!!!!!!

that's a very well structured plan. like mine except i cycle my calories daily and i no carb it on off days and carb time on training days. i also eat alot of olive oil.

i'm really impressed. your doing great. here's what i think about the whole thing, feel free to ignore it completely or take a few ideas, it's up to you.

what you described (who tested bf and 2 different people doing it) it's way the f off. that's good though because what your doing is only a slight bulk/maintenance program. it looks by the pics that you have gained no fat but your heavier, i assume muscle mass increase. this will only continue to a certain point till you begin to maintain. then from there i would slightly adjust the diet and start cutting off the fat then by reducing calories slightly. you don't have much to lose, maybe 10 pounds and your pretty cut up.

supplements are crap besides the protein. glutamine is totally ineffective, completely. aminos work post workout, like 5 servings (@30 pills). any other time is wasted $. i would recommend vit. c (2g/day), vit. e (400 - 800mg/day), selenium (200mg/day - helps with thyroid regulation), saw palmetto (1.2g/day - prostate and hair). this is taken 2 times a day in the a.m. and p.m. on non-training days or with your post post workout meal on training days. before bed zinc 50mg and magnesium 800 mg. everyday i include 600 mg egcg from green tea extract, 98%polyphenols/80% cathcelins, sp??.

your way overtraining, big time. remember you grow when your properly rested and fed. if your overtraining your not recovering. this leads to a plateau. i would go 4 days weights, if your natural this is the maximum, and cardio is your choice but be aware that high levels of cardio slow muscle growth because your not really resting yourself if your hitting cardio 5 or 6 times a week. cut your calories a bit, 300 a day for 2 weeks and see what happens instead of over doing cardio. cardio is the last effort to cut up. if you overkill it early it will be nearly ineffective when you need it. i like to diet the fat off more so by really counting my calories. i usually do cardio 1 or 2 times a week, 30 minutes on the treadmill with heart rate at 120 - 144 bpm. i tried hiit and i was worn out by it. i like to lift really heavy so i hated the tired feeling i had (this was during cutting and calories were low - might be the reason).

drinking and smoking i never really did and it's a good way to live. good work. you can cheat, especially if you want to keep leptin levels high. if leptin levels drop too low fat burning slows and if you grind it down real low, you need aas to maintain mass while cutting calories extremely low (my experience only, probably 100% opposite for you, but here's a scenario to think about). seriously, i was 196 pounds last june eating 1900 calories a day. that's how slow my metabolism got to. i was pretty shredded but tired all the time and really hungry. be aware that this does happen when you push hard and try to avoid it. by august i had my **** together, no cardio, more calories and i was more cut.

awesome work. i have a high respect for people who do what i do - prepare meals, focus on training, set goals, and reach them. keep going. any ?'s you have let me know. hope this helps alittle.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    keep it up Bro

abc 1

abc 1, first of all, thanks for all comments. lots of good ideas and good points.
    I'll be turning 22 in two weeks and been training for 38 months. Looking at my pics, diet, and workout, do you think i'm ready to cycle? or do you think i should natural for a bit longer? I can get a hold of a 10 week cycle of sus 250. Let me know what you think. Also, i don't know your level of experience with aas and bodybuilding altogether. could you post some of your stats and training experience as well as some pics of yourself (if possible).
    I appreciate your concern. I'll keep posting pics every 17th of the month to let everyone see my progress.

Quote Originally Posted by kpoera3
    abc 1, first of all, thanks for all comments. lots of good ideas and good points.
    I'll be turning 22 in two weeks and been training for 38 months. Looking at my pics, diet, and workout, do you think i'm ready to cycle? or do you think i should natural for a bit longer? I can get a hold of a 10 week cycle of sus 250. Let me know what you think. Also, i don't know your level of experience with aas and bodybuilding altogether. could you post some of your stats and training experience as well as some pics of yourself (if possible).
    I appreciate your concern. I'll keep posting pics every 17th of the month to let everyone see my progress.
    stats:
    5'5"
    13%bf
    phase 1 calorie reduction, get to sub 10, slightly below 9% during summer (when i cycle)
    can't post pics (trained a few thousand athletes and can't put face or tats online)
    been training for 15, nearly 16 years cycling lightly for the last 7 (1 cycle a year)
    as for aas, you've been training awhile, diet is excellent, i won't say no you can't, but if you wait alittle longer, max out your natural potential, you'll be much better. i started aas alittle early (@20, but i'm only a few years older than you so who am i to say wait when your 22) and when i took off for over 2 years from aas i made my best gains with diet alone. you are old enough so it's up to you. i only cycle once a year for the summer so i can get really cut without losing mass. i really don't think aas are necessary to grow and cut but i don't pass judgement on those who cycle year round, it's your choice. if you are going to, don't do sus for 10 weeks, do test enanthate , 400 to 500mg a week, have nolva on hand, if you like throw in 6 weeks winstrol at 50mg a day. that's a good cycle to start with but that's only my opinion.

any other questions let me know. i have a ton of experience with training and diet (my job for awhile now), i'll help in any way i can.

thanks for the reply. i'll let you know if i have further questions.

New Update since January 2003

Hey guys, I was looking at one of my old post and found these pictures.
    These 2 pictures are from Summer 2004. They are one year old.
    I'll post pictures of Summer 2005 soon.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Before and After-cimg0122.jpg   Before and After-cimg0138.jpg  

March 2005 - Spring Break

These are a couple of pics I took a few months ago.
    Recent pics are coming soon.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Before and After-cimg0777.jpg   Before and After-cimg0790.jpg  

Thread Information