BIGGIE_smalls is offline Associate Member

5weeks out till 1st show. progress pics

hey bros, here are my progress pics from memorial weekend 03' till now. i have read and read and read some more. i've learned soo much from this board and its members. for this i have done things rite, took my time to procure and properly start a program. almost has been a year since i started using AAS. i am currently in the middle of my 4th cycle untill the week of my show. i will be competing in bantam weight, and have come a long way in little less than a years time. please comment good or bad, but constructive is preferred. current stats, 25yrs. 5'3, current weight 144llbs @ 6%bf. day of the show hoping to be 3% bf @ 138-140lbs.

-BIGGIE_SMALLS

memorial weekend lake havasu. 03' 160lbs@ 17%bf 1 week before dieting down.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5weeks out till 1st show. progress pics-blimprerez.jpg  

july 03' 154-155lbs 14% bf
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5weeks out till 1st show. progress pics-bkdoublebisrerez.jpg   5weeks out till 1st show. progress pics-sidechestrobrerez.jpg   5weeks out till 1st show. progress pics-robfrontrerez.jpg  

september 03' 146lbs @ 11% bf
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5weeks out till 1st show. progress pics-sidechest_0903.jpg   5weeks out till 1st show. progress pics-1289096_l.jpg  

feb 07, 2004. 6 weeks out till showtime. 144lbs @ 6% bf.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5weeks out till 1st show. progress pics-abs_2.jpg   5weeks out till 1st show. progress pics-sd_chest.jpg   5weeks out till 1st show. progress pics-bk_dbl_bis_0204.jpg  
    Last edited by BIGGIE_smalls; 02-17-2004 at 09:24 PM.

wildbill5252 is offline Associate Member
    **** bro looking good.. What did ur cycle consist of

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    nice progress... how many cycle have you done?

nynsb is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    nice progress... how many cycle have you done?
    Great Progress.
    I can't believe how lean you have gotten, especially in the ab department.
    When is the next trip to Havasu so you can sport the new body.

Quote Originally Posted by wildbill5252
    **** bro looking good.. What did ur cycle consist of
    i have done a total of 4 cycles, the thats including the one that i'm currently on now.

1st cycle. sust 250. 1cc a week for 8 weeks and PCT.

2nd cycle. sust 250. 2cc a week for 8 weeks, clen , nolva, and PCT.

(contest bulker) week before ThanksGiving 03"
    3rd cycle. 500mg sust, wks 1-10
    600mg deca , wks 1-11
    first 5weeks D-Bol @ 45mg ED.
    wks 12-13, HCG 2,500 i.u. E4Days
    4th cycle wks 14-19(week of show)
    Test Prop 100mg EOD
    Winny 100mg EOD
    Equipoise 400mg E-Week
    HCG, Clen, PCT after show..

123BJ is offline Associate Member
    nice progres.. u look like a totally dif person .. nice work..
    what did ur cycle look like????????

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    Regarding your current pics...side chest looks real good, much better than in the earlier pics as it looks like your chest is fuller.

Your back is lacking detail or it could just be the pics/lighting. Your lats are inserted high up which is a drawback BUT you do have that tiny waist which helps your V taper big time.

Posing has improved from earlier pics but still needs work. How are the legs??? That is the question.

Quote Originally Posted by pumpseeker
    Regarding your current pics...side chest looks real good, much better than in the earlier pics as it looks like your chest is fuller.

Your back is lacking detail or it could just be the pics/lighting. Your lats are inserted high up which is a drawback BUT you do have that tiny waist which helps your V taper big time.

Posing has improved from earlier pics but still needs work. How are the legs??? That is the question.
    greatly appreciated brotha, as far as the legs, i have no decent pics to share, but will be taking pics this weekend. i will post those up as soon as i take them. thanx again bro for the input. btw, did u make out to SoCal yet. PM me bro..

-Biggie

abc 1 is offline Associate Member
    so you've done 4 cycles since may of 03? or 4 cycles over how long? if you started cycling in may, that's 10 months and 4 cycles. correct me if i'm wrong.

who does your bf testing? those february 7th pics don't look 6%. not questioning your statement but 6% is full abs, obliques, and striations.
    Last edited by abc 1; 02-18-2004 at 03:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by abc 1
    so you've done 4 cycles since may of 03? or 4 cycles over how long? if you started cycling in may, that's 10 months and 4 cycles. correct me if i'm wrong.

who does your bf testing? those february 7th pics don't look 6%. not questioning your statement but 6% is full abs, obliques, and striations.
    sounds to me you find it hard to believe that i've done 4 cycles in that amount of time??? so yea, if you look at a previous reply on this thread, you'll see how many weeks each cycle went for. i started cycling in may 03', completed 3 cycles, and in the middle of my 4th cycle, which will end 2 weeks after the show. whats hard to believe about that???? get a clue.

as far as my bf%, a "bio-electrical impedence" caliper was used for bf% measurements that i have listed above. do a search on it if you don't know of the technology, some people aren't familiar w/ it yet, and it would be stupid for me to cut n' paste the def. of it here.

Quote Originally Posted by BIGGIE_smalls
    sounds to me you find it hard to believe that i've done 4 cycles in that amount of time??? so yea, if you look at a previous reply on this thread, you'll see how many weeks each cycle went for. i started cycling in may 03', completed 3 cycles, and in the middle of my 4th cycle, which will end 2 weeks after the show. whats hard to believe about that???? get a clue.

as far as my bf%, a "bio-electrical impedence" caliper was used for bf% measurements that i have listed above. do a search on it if you don't know of the technology, some people aren't familiar w/ it yet, and it would be stupid for me to cut n' paste the def. of it here.
    RELAX THERE KILLER. I WASN'T SURE IF I MISREAD SOMETHING ABOUT THE DURATION OF YOUR AAS USAGE.

http://boards.elitefitness.com/forum...0&pagenumber=2

as for the bf, take a look at this thread, pic of fukkenshredded from elite (scroll down the page and cry yourself to sleep when you see what 6% looks like). he's 6% in the these pics, maybe alittle less. so take the attitude and your lying bf tester and save it.

now whatever you say is a moot point because your bf doesn't look anything like that. got a clue? cause i just gave you one.

maybe i'll do a search on your technologically advanced bf caliper, contact the company, and tell them their full of shyt for you. sound good?

next time simply answer the question, which was a legitimate question, instead of being yourself. could have avoided this whole ugliness.

I'M RICK JAMES, BITCH!
    Last edited by abc 1; 02-18-2004 at 04:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by abc 1
    RELAX THERE KILLER. I WASN'T SURE IF I MISREAD SOMETHING.

http://boards.elitefitness.com/forum...0&pagenumber=2

as for the bf, take a look at this thread, pic of fukkenshredded from elite (scroll down the page and cry yourself to sleep when you see what 6% looks like). he's 6% in the these pics, maybe alittle less. so take the attitude and your lying bf tester and suck it!

I'M RICK JAMES, BITCH!

now whatever you say is a moot point because your bf doesn't look anything like that. got a clue? cause i just gave you one.
    well phuk-face, if had some pretty modeling pics w/ rite lighting maybe my sh*t would look much better. so your "RICK JAMES" huh, whatever the phuck that means whoop-d-phucking-do ass h*le..

well phuk-face, if had some pretty modeling pics w/ rite lighting maybe my sh*t would look much better. so your "RICK JAMES" huh, whatever the phuck that means whoop-d-phucking-do ass h*le..
    that's all you got? name calling. must be sad to have to rely on that after you've been owned. now go make more excuses about why your 6% bf isn't what real 6% bf looks like.

i'm done. you've been beat, phuck face (so gay, so very gay).

I'M RICK JAMES, BITCH!

been beat by what??? what the phuck are your stats anyhow??, what the phcuk are you all about??? put your pics on the table BITCH... we'll see what phuck...

and get another signature bro, that "RICK JAMES'S BIATCH" don't do you justice phuck-face..

been beat by what??? what the phuck are your stats anyhow??, what the phcuk are you all about??? put your pics on the table BITCH... we'll see what phuck...

and get another signature bro, that "RICK JAMES'S BIATCH" don't do you justice phuck-face..

feel no need to do this because for all you know i could be a 110 lbs. 8th grader.
    5'5"
    13%bf
    caloric reduction in phase 1, get to my summer size, 190, 8 to 9% (cycle during may thru sept. to maintain muscle mass while getting below 10 and 9%-somehow i always gain a few pounds even while my calories are low but i don't want to get any bigger so i diet and go all natural the rest of the year, clean bulking is all i like to do, gain a few fat lbs., mainly around the x-mas holidays)
    no plans to compete
    no digital cam and i've trained thousands of people (mostly hs and college level, tiny hand full of pros) and i don't want my face or tats online

what am i about?
    i asked you a simple question because i was confused about the duration of your cycle this year and you respond trying to punk me out. that about sums it up. you posted the pics for criticism and all i gave you was a question on your bf%.

we're not talking about my pics. i have no interest in showing my pics and i could care less if your argument is based off that, i know the truth so don't ask me to post pics. you are up for scrutiny, keep to the topic. my criticism was your bf and you got pissed because i didn't blow you like 90% of the posts here (and this is completely true, the criticism here is always the same, you should feel desperate to fix weaknesses, not be pacified with half truths). if i ask for criticism and it's not harsh as hell it hasn't helped and i ignore it completely. then when you reach your goal, your told you did it and that you look sick - that's how my circle of friends is and half of them compete. if you are too sensitive don't post the pics. but nowhere in my post did i flame you, you just didn't like the post.

quite crying and move on. i'm not posting pics so the argument is over. anyone who has seen 6%bf, real 6% bf in person knows your not. i'm not continuing this gay name calling. leave me alone.

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Props to you on your progress bro...But I have to agree with abc....No offense, but you dont look 6%..maybe 9-10? 6% is what i'm shooting for here soon..But without a doubt, you look unbelievable. congrads, and whoop some ass in the contest!

tugboat is offline New Member

Smile keep goin, bro

keep pushin hard.... get mad... get lean..... you are doin great!..... but do better!!!

Cmah9 is offline New Member
    No offense bro, you look thick and good, but not 6%. Personaly I would say more like 8 - 10%. I dont know if you are contest ready yet, but keep up the work and you may get there. Good luck in the contest though.

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    I agree, you made huge progress, but ur not 6%, maybe ur like 8 but not 6... Anyway keep up the good work bro...

Thread Information