dangit is offline Member

1- 1/2 months left...

Got a month and a half left till the comp. I bassically doubled my carbs and lowered my fat intake and I'm getting a lot more out of it than I thought. I did the same thing last year and keep on being stupid and lower my carbs too much every year.

I actually put on 4lbs in less than a week once I bumped my carbs up and my bodyfat came down some more.

I still have longs ways to go, but I think I'm on track still. Here are some pics. I'm at 202lbs right now so it's not bad. (and 5.6'-5.7")

I did notice that my legs are starting to fill back out. I guess I was depleting myself way too much with the low carbs.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1- 1/2 months left...-image%5B1602-210844-14%5D.jpg   1- 1/2 months left...-image%5B1602-211044-72%5D.jpg   1- 1/2 months left...-image%5B1602-211144-120%5D.jpg   1- 1/2 months left...-image%5B1602-210214-102%5D.jpg  
    Last edited by dangit; 02-16-2004 at 07:24 PM.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Pretty big dude

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Lookin' fantastic bro.............good luck on the comp.

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Dangit.. your making good progress and should be right on for the show. Try rotating yours carbs throught the week to keep from depleting as much and you should still stay full.

LM1332 Guest
    looking great bro but i think your chest looked thicker on the older pics but then again it just might be me

dangit is offline Member
    Well those are pics I just took at around 9PM after laying on the couch all night so I wasn't anywere near having a pump going. Some of the older pics were taken when I came back from the gym with a good chest pump.

My chest still isn't were I want it though. Doesn't look too bad when I have a good pump going, but that's it. If I'd have it my way... I would have been born with wider shoulders and have been 2 inches taller

I think I made progress on my legs, calves and back this year though... Next year I'll have to prioritise my chest and kick the crap out of it

monkeyjuice is offline Member
    is that a weed plant in the background? just playin, lookin big bro, i deff wouldn't get smart with you in the club.

dangit is offline Member
    Umm... sure looks like a weed plant doesn't it

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    its always motivational to look at your pics.. awsome job

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zx7racing
    its always motivational to look at your pics.. awsome job

i agree. Looking big. I could only imagine how big you would look if you put on another 10-15 pounds.

dangit is offline Member
    Ha, ha... I'd love to put on an extra 10-15lbs of muscle and be ripped. Wouldn't everyone?

Maybe next year. I'm going to skip a year of comps and try to put on some serious weight. I was at over 220 before xmas so I shouldn't have a problem bouncing back to that after my comp. Now if I can get up to 240-250 in the next two years, then I'll be super happy. My gf loves having me big and chunky so I shouldn't have a problem there... I just need to buy some new cloths to fit in

abc 1 is offline Associate Member
    could you give an outline of your diet. i'm curious what you do with your calories to cut weight so quick. do you think the aas are having a big effect on fat lose? thanks.

dangit is offline Member
    This is bassically what I eat and do every day:

7AM- 40mins of very light cardio (walking on a treadmill)
    8AM- 30g of protein with water in the gym
    8:30Am- get home and make a smoothie with a cup of strawberries and some sugar twin and water.
    9AM - eat a protein pancake (1cup oatmeal, sugar twin and 250ml of egg whites and olive oil)

11AM- protein shake (just protein and water)

12:30- 1 sweet potatoe, brocolli and 1 1/2 chicken breast with salsa

2:30- protein shake (just protein and water)

4:00- 1 sweet potatoe, brocolli and 1 1/2 chicken breast with salsa

5:30- workout

7:00- Protein shake with 60g of gatorade

8PM - protein pancake (1cup oatmeal, sugar twin and 250ml of egg whites and olive oil)

10:30- protein shake with only water Or tuna/brocolli and salsa

-I also do prop shots every two days of 200mg.
    -20mg of Nolvadex every day
    -2 ECA's every day to boost the metabolism
    -2 underground Clen tabs a day (one at 7AM and the other at noon)

I just started doing the clen last week. Everyonce in a while I'll cheat and put some natural peanut butter on whole wheat bread or on a rice cake (that seems to be almost every day, but I'll start to tighten it up soon).

This seems to work real good for me and lets me loose weight at a good pace and not loose too much muscle. If take out the sweet potatoes, then I tend to loose too fast and a lot of it is muscle.

This diet pretty much cuts my calories in half compared to how I was eating when I was bulking. Someone sent me a hate mail once because they ended up putting on a lot of fat when they tried my bulking diet, but that's what I tend to do too ... it's called bulking isn't it

Soon I'll be taking my morning protein before my cardio when my bodyfat will be a good level. I hate doing cardio on a totally empty stomach.

To really loose fat, you bassically have to be consistent with your diet and not cheat. If you can be strict for 4 days a week at least, then things will start happening.

simplyjakked is offline Member
    you look real good and thick! legs impress me most on you.

your sign on the bottom the blue dude is holding is freaking me out man!

TheJuicer is offline Member
    Your size is what I hope to get some day...My question is how strong are those massive legs and what is your fav. routine for adding size....I'm in a freakin' platue right now...Thanx

abc 1 is offline Associate Member
    your diet is impressive. i diet very seriously year round but i can't handle high carb diets well. you have the metabolism i wish i had. you look real good. thanks for the outline.

dangit is offline Member
    The sign is pretty wacky. YOu can go to http://www.danasoft.com/ to create your own. I found it on another user forum ( a geek one ).

My leg strengh isn't all that impressive. I just happen to have big legs compared to the rest of me. I've only really worked them out the last 2 years since they were always big even when I used to do lots of mountain biking and running. My definition is really coming out though now that I actually work them out like I should.

Latley, I've only been squatting 2 plates a side and going down so my ass touches the floor and then doing 10-11 plates a side on the leg press. I tend to do a tons and tons of sets though so that might make up for the lack of super heavy weights.

It's fairly hard to keep a good diet though when others are around you.

I went to a film fest last week and after they had FREE BEER... like all night long. My gf was loaded and her friends too and I was dead sober drinking water. Tons of greasy free food too and I couldn't touch any of it.

Last night, she had a friend over and they had pizza while I had a protein pancake. My pancake wasn't all that pleasing then ... But it'll all be worth it soon.

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Lookin great bro, good luck with your competition

good pics

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    dangit you look right on at 6 weeks out. Maybe a little ahead of the game. Your legs are sick bro. Big and separated quads. Keep them that way for the contest and you will dominate the legs. Your lat spread would look better if you pulled your elbows out in front more and really spread those wings. The development is there and everywhere else. I wouldn't want to stand on stage near ya! Good luck!

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Excellent job bro! You're about my height. I'm 5-6, and I'm looking forward to hitting 200, and your pics are pure motivation.

BTW...what kind of Mt. Bike do you ride? I ride a Cannondale Super V-500 comp., full suspension. Ever hit the trails out in Moab, UT?

Good luck on your competition, bro. Let us know how you do.

Xxample

dangit is offline Member
    I had an old AMP B5 full suspension mtn bike. The bike was pretty sweet. I sold it last year since I ended up breaking my wrist real bad in three places and the doctor told me to stay away for it for a few years to make sure I wouldn't mess it up again. Here's a pic of my old bike. I loved it and am going to have to get another one again soon. Been two years since my wrist broke so I'm sure I'm good and healed

I've only hit trails in my area. They have some pretty good ones set up here with lots of stupid stunts

Quote Originally Posted by BASK8KACE
    Excellent job bro! You're about my height. I'm 5-6, and I'm looking forward to hitting 200, and your pics are pure motivation.

BTW...what kind of Mt. Bike do you ride? I ride a Cannondale Super V-500 comp., full suspension. Ever hit the trails out in Moab, UT?

Good luck on your competition, bro. Let us know how you do.

Xxample
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1- 1/2 months left...-bike-side.jpg  

dangit is offline Member
    Thanks man... I always have a problem bringing out my lats. They seem to come out good at the gym when I have a good pump, but not so good at home. I'll just have to practice hitting the pose more often.

Quote Originally Posted by pumpseeker
    dangit you look right on at 6 weeks out. Maybe a little ahead of the game. Your legs are sick bro. Big and separated quads. Keep them that way for the contest and you will dominate the legs. Your lat spread would look better if you pulled your elbows out in front more and really spread those wings. The development is there and everywhere else. I wouldn't want to stand on stage near ya! Good luck!

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by BASK8KACE
    I'll second that. I'm 5'6" and your picts are defiantly motivational. You look great and you'll do well in your competition.

...I can't wait to hit 220.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Nice bike, Dangit.

Here's a pic of my bike on the slickrock trail in Moab, UT. The water bottle was an extra reserve. I had a hydrapack, but I went through that fast--it's a LONG trail.

I don't want to hijack your thread...check your PM's.
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 02-22-2004 at 11:33 AM.

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    lookin' good!!!!

Thread Information