mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member

233, and going to start trimming the fat.

arms
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 233, and going to start trimming the fat.-pic3.jpg   233, and going to start trimming the fat.-pic4.jpg  

dont know BF yet

front
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 233, and going to start trimming the fat.-pic5.jpg   233, and going to start trimming the fat.-pic17.jpg   233, and going to start trimming the fat.-pic6.jpg  

legs are getting stronger

legs
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 233, and going to start trimming the fat.-pic00012.jpg   233, and going to start trimming the fat.-pic00013.jpg   233, and going to start trimming the fat.-pic14.jpg  

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Lookin' nice and fuking thick there bro....doen't look like you have a real lot to cut off.

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    **** max... great job... your lookin good!

bigdog81 is offline Member
    congrats to ya cuz.
    how much u tryin to cut...
    u look pretty lean already.
    nice proportions!

thx bros

thx guys... I've been holding this weight for over 4 months. My goal is to see what my body weight is once I'm around 9%. I hope to be 225 @ 9% real solid. Then I'll go on to my ultimate goal of 230 @ 6-9%. I dont have a BBer body but I am able to pack on muscle. I've realized that there are guys out there that just have better genes for BB. My goal is to stay strong get stronger and faster at a heavier body weight and lower body fat.

bigdog81 is offline Member
    you'll make it bro.
    keep it intense.....

AnabolicBeast400 is offline New Member
    Nice delts..... real nice.... keep that Sh!t up..

Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    **** max... great job... your lookin good!
    I'm using your leg routine you sent me two weeks on then doing my routine two weeks on which include 5 sets of lunges of 200meters in length.

The super set of hacks and leg press is killer... I'm not slouching... I'm increasing the weight on each machine with every set. My heaviest weight super-set right now is 8 plates each side on leg press and 3 45lb plates each side on hack squat. I could do more but I found the intensity suffers from not begin able to go squat your legs low enough.

I've strengthen my lower back by doing half dead lifts in the smith then lowering the weight and doing a full range straight leg-deads... I have strengthened my stomach, crunching 150lbs on the cable pull downs. I have a secondary posture also to work lower abs and hip flexors.
    Any way just letting you know the program seems to be working

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    looking great bro

NPC of RI is offline New Member
    Lookin good there max

ragept is offline New Member
    Could ya donate some DNA, your legs are the s***!

AbsolutelyLethal is offline Associate Member
    Nice looking Delts!!!! JESUS, they look like cannonballs. Legs are not slouching either!

I' d say bodyfat is 11-12% if not less.

Also on the strengthening the midsection, I've read/experienced that the abs don't do get worked on ab cable pulldowns, I believe they are just supports there. Ill find Hatfield's book and see exactly what he says.

"Of all the exercise I've ever seen, this is perhaps the most ill concieved. Hanging onto a cable and then pulling downward on it may involve your abs a bit, but really yout body weight is pulling the cable down, not your abs. Your abs are only statically contracting in a stabilizing effect while you raise your knees off the floor slightly so your body weight cab act on the weighted cable. You'd be just as well off merely standing in front of a mirror flexing your abs."
    -Fred Hatfield, PHD Hardcore Bodybuilding: A Scientific Approach

A move to strengthen the midsection is one he calls Prestretch Crunchers.
    Put about 6-8 inches of padding under your glutes and lower back. When lying back, your shoulders have to go all the way back until they touch the floor, thereby prestretching your abdominal muscles prior to contracting them during the crunch movement.
    This Prestretch offers the advantge of having to contract through roughly double the normal range of motion afforded by regular crunchers or other ab machines. This equates to roughly double the adaptive stress and double the benefits.
    -Fred Hatfield, PHD Hardcore Bodybuilding: A Scientific Approach

This is also feasible on Reverse Crunches except the padding goes undernetth the shoulders and upper back which causes your spine to hyperextend "slightly so your glutes can touch the bench - and force your abdominals into a stretched position - between each repitition."

One last thing to avoid he recommends is to avoid hanging leg raises. They are essentially reverse crunches in his eyes but much more difficult which equals bad form which leads to hip flexor development not ab.

KEEP up the good work man, I hope this little man was some help.

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Quote Originally Posted by mmaximus25
    I'm using your leg routine you sent me two weeks on then doing my routine two weeks on which include 5 sets of lunges of 200meters in length.

The super set of hacks and leg press is killer... I'm not slouching... I'm increasing the weight on each machine with every set. My heaviest weight super-set right now is 8 plates each side on leg press and 3 45lb plates each side on hack squat. I could do more but I found the intensity suffers from not begin able to go squat your legs low enough.

I've strengthen my lower back by doing half dead lifts in the smith then lowering the weight and doing a full range straight leg-deads... I have strengthened my stomach, crunching 150lbs on the cable pull downs. I have a secondary posture also to work lower abs and hip flexors.
    Any way just letting you know the program seems to be working
    Great job..

bro... keep pumpin up! I was doing lunges the other day... and decided to go all out.. 405... :O my glutes were hurting.

DBarcelo is offline Senior Member
    Not bad. Makes me realize how little my legs are.

I have a sprinting partner that does standing cable pull downs with the pivot at the hip. We do these more for hip flexors, groin and the minor being... lower abs. This exercise helps get your knees up high.
    That was a good read... It sounds like those crunches are comparable to the kind you can do on a ball. My stomach is going to come back whether it wants to or not... thx for the info bro

Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutelyLethal
    Nice looking Delts!!!! JESUS, they look like cannonballs. Legs are not slouching either!

I' d say bodyfat is 11-12% if not less.

Also on the strengthening the midsection, I've read/experienced that the abs don't do get worked on ab cable pulldowns, I believe they are just supports there. Ill find Hatfield's book and see exactly what he says.

[/RIGHT]

A move to strengthen the midsection is one he calls Prestretch Crunchers.
    [/RIGHT]

This is also feasible on Reverse Crunches except the padding goes undernetth the shoulders and upper back which causes your spine to hyperextend "slightly so your glutes can touch the bench - and force your abdominals into a stretched position - between each repitition."

One last thing to avoid he recommends is to avoid hanging leg raises. They are essentially reverse crunches in his eyes but much more difficult which equals bad form which leads to hip flexor development not ab.

KEEP up the good work man, I hope this little man was some help.

Maroon is offline Junior Member
    Good job mmaximus25! The quads definitely have tremenous size to them. Arms look good as well. Keep up the good work!

Maroon

Quote Originally Posted by Maroon
    Good job mmaximus25! The quads definitely have tremenous size to them. Arms look good as well. Keep up the good work!

Maroon
    Thx Maroon, DeBarcelo... Those legs are what I've been working on like hell. I have gotten some good motivation as well as input on training those legs from AR... Its helped alot.... funny thing too... I still focus on a body part by looking at a Pro in a magazine before I go work out. The mind-muscle connection is the method is believe in now.

Ragept... thx bro.... your sign on sounds like your in the military... When my bro was in the Marines he was trained as a sniper but before that they had names they would add on when they were privates....

Semper Fidelis... Semper Fi

hoss827 is offline Banned
    **** bro!! You're looking unbelievable...The delts are nuts. Hopefully i'll look that thick in about 4-5 years.

Some times I write novels...ha ha

Quote Originally Posted by hoss827
    **** bro!! You're looking unbelievable...The delts are nuts. Hopefully i'll look that thick in about 4-5 years.
    hoss827... I'm going to scan my pics before I started on AAS to show you what I looked like at 185... with average genes... I am a realistic person and having friends with poor, average and what I call BBer genes... You should begin to realize where the true battle is (its against yourself). Once you’ve been training for a while you must accept which ever genetic case you are then make it a battle to beat your self past your genetic limitations with or without supplementation.

Far too many people are truly kidding them selves with dreams of Pro BB'er. Even after the Physic part is acquired… looks, maturity, being able to selling your self is the name of the game. You will see that someone can win with a weaker physic sometimes.
    I estimate myself average compared to the people I know. It’s kind of an envious/jealousy type feeling to see someone with superior genes grow so much more. You might know someone like this... trust me it’s freaky. They stand out like no one else. Anyone can acquire an awesome physic with time but it’s the ones that have trained with less time than most... and grow so much more compared to many... (example Sergio Oliva)

My point being you may or may not be an average guy but I will show you the stages I have gone through as an average weight lifter. You are pretty close to the size I was when I started AAS. I think I was 22 with three years of serious training under my belt ( I should say over training), not counting naturally being athletic... I weighed 185lbs and was very scrappy.... I liked to fight then... I have to say most of my gains have come in the past two years, that being I don’t go on drug binges and sacrifice muscle mass anymore… I’m 28 now and cycle 14-20weeks low dose. I don’t know if I’ll do a heavy dose again… getting a house and other life duties are bearing down.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    only visible weakpoint that i can see is your upper chest. Not because its small, but just because your lower chest is so much more developed.

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    look Great Bro.. suggestion the only thandg work little more on Upper Chest.. Every thing else looks good.

Quote Originally Posted by ItalianMuscle
    look Great Bro.. suggestion the only thandg work little more on Upper Chest.. Every thing else looks good.

IM, Chris thx for the input... It helps me to work on the places that need attention. When I gain weight the fat around my chest makes it look odd. I do however need to bring my upper chest up some, I think it will help the appearence of my front delt when flexing a front double-bi pose

1 week into leaning down

I'm bouncing around with water weight.... and am @225-227. I'm going to try and track progess becuase I haven't tried to be really lean in a long time. My body metabolism is different and I am learning my body again.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 233, and going to start trimming the fat.-pic00003.jpg   233, and going to start trimming the fat.-pic00009.jpg   233, and going to start trimming the fat.-pic00013.jpg  

front and back

I dont feel like much fat loss is happening but I'm not going to try and rush the fat off... I think I'm only going to add cardio and keep track of my calories to make sure I'm getting at least 3000.

I'll post my progress in about 3-4 weeks to keep me honest.

I'm working on the areas you've pointed out
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 233, and going to start trimming the fat.-pic00015.jpg   233, and going to start trimming the fat.-pic00005.jpg   233, and going to start trimming the fat.-pic00006.jpg  

I forgot resize some, sorry...

Thread Information