Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    sadam is offline New Member

sustanon only before and after

Hi
    here are my before pictures of my durateston(sust) only cicle 500mg week for 8 weeks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sustanon only before and after-before1.jpg   sustanon only before and after-before2.jpg   sustanon only before and after-before3.jpg   sustanon only before and after-before4.jpg   sustanon only before and after-before5.jpg  

These are my pictures at the week 8. You won´t notice
    a lot of diference, but I added 7kgs. This was my first cicle and I´m not happy with it, I now think sust sucks! I will carry on with that cicle but now I´ll do like this:
    400mg/week TEST CYP for 5 weeks.
    200mg/week DECA for 5 weeks
    20mg stano EOD
    +silimarina+10mg tamox+clomid PCT

Do you guys think I can have better results with this drugs? Would you add arimidex to that cicle??

thanks a lot
    I really enjoy this site...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sustanon only before and after-after1.jpg   sustanon only before and after-after2.jpg   sustanon only before and after-after3.jpg  

BDTR is offline Retired
    Those are the same pictures.

BDTR is offline Retired
    wow no they're not. I think you woulda gained more weight mowing your lawn naturally. This isn't a flame, but are you sure it was real? You'd think you'd gain more size just from water weight.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I'd say lift for a good 5-7 years and eat a lot, before you even touch gear.

You have to have the car first before you paint it. If you don't, it ain't ever gonna show up.

~SC~

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    yeah either your gear was bunk, or you have a terrible diet. Swole has the best advice, hold off on another cycle until you are 'ready'. welcome to AR.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    How long have you been lifting? Or did you start AS at the same time you started lifting.

You need to learn how to eat, train and grow naturally first and build a solid foundation. Once you have done that, you can add AS to help the gains come faster.

Guys got kinda sad by what you said. I know that pictures sucked, but I expected some encouragement from you. I currently weight 180pounds, I never thought you would say I´m not even ready for AS. I started working out for 5 years ago, although I´m skiny, I have a good knowledge about training and nutrition. My sustanons were all original, I noticed some gains,(15pounds), though the pictures don´t show it, but the truth is sustanon sucks!! (at least at the dosage I used it and alone with no other drugs).
    I know I could have achieved 180pounds naturally. I already got to 182 by supplementing with creatine and a lot of hard work. A month after that I got a cold and came back to my original weight, 168. Did it worth the hard work?
    This time I decided to go on steroids to give me a kick in. I don´t intend to use it again. Just want to put a good bunch of mass and maybe some definition to keep me motivated on working out. If you have ever tried to, getting big naturally is really really hard. No wonder we`re all here.
    I regreted using sust and now I want to do something that is worth it. Took some new shots today. Need your help guys.
    WHAT CICLE WOULD YOU DO IF YOU WERE ME??
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sustanon only before and after-newpic2.jpg   sustanon only before and after-newpic1.jpg   sustanon only before and after-newpic3.jpg  
    Last edited by sadam; 07-11-2004 at 11:32 PM.

ItalianFlex is offline Junior Member
    def should of got more out of that man....stay off for a while and eat ALOT more.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by sadam
    Guys got kinda sad by what you said. I know that pictures sucked, but I expected some encouragement from you. I currently weight 180pounds, I never thought you would say I´m not even ready for anabolics. I started working out for 5 years ago, although I´m skiny, I have a good knowledge about training and nutrition. My sustanons were all original, I noticed some gains,(15pounds), though the pictures don´t show it, but the truth is sustanon sucks!! (at least at the dosage I used it and alone with no other drugs). Now I feel like going into a heavy cicle to put on some mass!! I took some other pictures today that looked not as bad as the first ones.
    *WHAT CICLE WOULD YOU DO IF YOU WERE ME?? (For both mass and definition, or one before than the other)??

I highly doubt you know a lot about Nutrition if you are that skinny after working out for 5 years. You should really just learn how to eat properly first and gain naturally before hittin the juice again. I wouldn't say sustenon sucks either....it was more than likely your diet that failed you. There is no magic potion that makes you bigger. It is all about your diet, in the end it makes or breaks you

<<LMO>>

Id take up eating anything for awhile I mean anything! How tall are you thats skinny for 180?

I realy don´t think I´m skiny, sorry I said that, I´m 1.82m tall.
    Second: Do you think 15 pounds is that bad for 16 susts??
    Hey have you ever used sust at this dosage like the only drug?? Have you??
    I´m not the first one to say sust suck, though it works well for a few.
    Now it seens that everybody here started using AS when they were big already, is that it??
    Last edited by sadam; 07-12-2004 at 12:00 AM.

NOW I FEEL LIKE GOING INTO AN EFFECTIVE CICLE. CAN SOMEONE HELP ME OUT? DO YOU THINK 200mg deca + 400mg test cyp for 6 weeks is a good thing to run??

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Try eating instead bro

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    The answer bro, is food, you need more of it. No 15lbs isn't bad for sust, its not great for a first cycle but its not horrible.
    Are you sure you're 180lbs? Before I started my cycle I was 180-185 and I had a good build going at 6% bf.
    Again eat more, train harder and you'll achieve your goals bro, not trying to discourage you at all so don't take it like that, its a hard game we play.

SaTyR is offline Member
    I realy don´t think I´m skiny, sorry I said that, I´m 1.82m tall.
    Second: Do you think 15 pounds is that bad for 16 susts??
    Hey have you ever used sust at this dosage like the only drug?? Have you??
    I´m not the first one to say sust suck, though it works well for a few.
    Now it seens that everybody here started using AS when they were big already, is that it??
    lol, You are 1.82cm and claim to weight 180pounds ???????!!! Mate if im 1.86cm thats even larger than you and weight 167.5 even less than you , and believe me im more muscular than you.You get the idea right ?
    But to answer you question. Sustanon is something for the pros , not for beginners, Sustanon should be injected EOD or even ED to be effective . But even 500mg/week with a good diet and training should have givin you bigger gains. Don't look into heavier drugs. Eat more , if you don't eat you don't grow its a simple as that. Your next cycle should be 500mg of test.cyp or enanthate . 20mg nolva each day , then PCT . And remember , no food no gain. You can even inject 2grams of test/week if you just don't eat to get big you won't get big.
    Last edited by SaTyR; 07-12-2004 at 01:24 AM.

SaTyR is offline Member
    Guys got kinda sad by what you said. I know that pictures sucked, but I expected some encouragement from you. I currently weight 180pounds, I never thought you would say I´m not even ready for AS. I started working out for 5 years ago, although I´m skiny, I have a good knowledge about training and nutrition. My sustanons were all original, I noticed some gains,(15pounds), though the pictures don´t show it, but the truth is sustanon sucks!! (at least at the dosage I used it and alone with no other drugs).
    I know I could have achieved 180pounds naturally. I already got to 182 by supplementing with creatine and a lot of hard work. A month after that I got a cold and came back to my original weight, 168. Did it worth the hard work?
    This time I decided to go on steroids to give me a kick in. I don´t intend to use it again. Just want to put a good bunch of mass and maybe some definition to keep me motivated on working out. If you have ever tried to, getting big naturally is really really hard. No wonder we`re all here.
    I regreted using sust and now I want to do something that is worth it. Took some new shots today. Need your help guys.
    You say you don't intend to use it again. But you are asking us to give you a cycle after a miserable first cycle . So If this next cycle is not what you expected it to be you will and I say you will jump into AS again. Sustanon IS worth using if you inject it EOD or ED its due the short acting test in it (prop). If now a big questionmark appears above your head. Go look into what sustanon consists off. I hope you make the right choices.

[QUOTE=SaTyR]lol, You are 1.82cm and claim to weight 180pounds ???????!!! Mate if im 1.86cm thats even larger than you and weight 167.5 even less than you , and believe me im more muscular than you.You get the idea right
    [QUOTE]

Well, my stats are 1.82m tall, 180pounds, 12% bf. I don´t think it sucks that much as I´ve seen here on this forum lots of people way worst than me, usually with very high bf, that went into effective cicles and improved a lot.

[QUOTE=SaTyR]Eat more , if you don't eat you don't grow its a simple as that. Your next cycle should be 500mg of test.cyp or enanthate . 20mg nolva each day , then PCT . And remember , no food no gain.[QUOTE]

Thanks for the advice, that´s what I´m gonna do. Would you add something for definition also? How long should I wait till my next cycle??

[QUOTE=sadam]
    Quote Originally Posted by SaTyR
    Thanks for the advice, that´s what I´m gonna do. Would you add something for definition also? How long should I wait till my next cycle??
    3-4 years or until you have built a solid base.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    3-4 years or until you have built a solid base.

I agree 100%

<<LMO>>

Honda954Stunter is offline Junior Member
    Ive been working out for 3 months none stop naturally not taking anything i weight 160 5'6" i worked out off and on before but been serious for 3months if you have been working out for 5 yrs dam i wondering how big ill get
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sustanon only before and after-picture-10.jpg   sustanon only before and after-picture-11.jpg   sustanon only before and after-picture-13.jpg   sustanon only before and after-picture-9.jpg  

Honda954Stunter is offline Junior Member
    How do i look for 3 months working out before i weighed 145 148ish just have a great diet now consuming about 3-4000 caliors daliy just with protien shakes every other night I took N02 in the begining but didnt like it so just protien now. any sugestions what i should to do get bigger

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Honda954Stunter
    How do i look for 3 months working out before i weighed 145 148ish just have a great diet now consuming about 3-4000 caliors daliy just with protien shakes every other night I took N02 in the begining but didnt like it so just protien now. any sugestions what i should to do get bigger

I suggest you make your own thread bro.

eacman65 is offline Member
    hmmmmm those are some sad pics, must have been fake gear

WildOne is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    I highly doubt you know a lot about Nutrition if you are that skinny after working out for 5 years. You should really just learn how to eat properly first and gain naturally before hittin the juice again. I wouldn't say sustenon sucks either....it was more than likely your diet that failed you. There is no magic potion that makes you bigger. It is all about your diet, in the end it makes or breaks you

<<LMO>>
    Ditto.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    I honestly see no weight gain in those pictures....also, as was stated before, you said you weren't going to use juice again, but yet you said you just took a shot and then wanted advice on a cycle?

thickmass is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    How long have you been lifting? Or did you start AS at the same time you started lifting.

You need to learn how to eat, train and grow naturally first and build a solid foundation. Once you have done that, you can add AS to help the gains come faster.
    Listen to Carlos he knows his stuff. He started out small and trained his ass off and now he's sexy

decadbal is offline Banned
    [QUOTE=sadam]These are my pictures at the week 8. You won´t notice
    a lot of diference, but I added 7kgs. This was my first cicle and I´m not happy with it, I now think sust sucks! I will carry on with that cicle but now I´ll do like this:
    400mg/week TEST CYP for 5 weeks.
    200mg/week DECA for 5 weeks
    20mg stano EOD
    +silimarina+10mg tamox+clomid PCT

QUOTE]

your test and deca weeks are to short, aim for 12

thanks, I´m planning another cicle as I didn´t like the first one!

Quote Originally Posted by thickmass
    Listen to Carlos he knows his stuff. He started out small and trained his ass off and now he's sexy
    You have such a way with words. You should write greeting cards.

Quake is offline Member
    I'm new to test too. Did AS before but went all out to cut up straight away so I was doing Primo, winny, Deca etc. Small lie I did about 5 ml of cyp spread over 5 weeks (1ml p/w) once.

I just did Sust cycle for just 4 weeks (had to cut it short for reasons) and by the 3rd week I had gained 14 lbs, the size difference was big at just 4 weeks, strength gains were very good too, I'm currently benching 66 lbs more than I have ever benched before in my life and it's been almost 3 weeks since my last jab! Your sust was fake believe me! If you'd gained 15 lbs you would be able to see it in the photos! Sustanon doesn't suck! You got ripped off!

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    for most its diet which is the problem.

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    sorry but i have to laugh- that was one of the funniest comments ive read in a while... mowing your lawn naturally....bwhaaaaaa

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    wow no they're not. I think you woulda gained more weight mowing your lawn naturally. This isn't a flame, but are you sure it was real? You'd think you'd gain more size just from water weight.

got fina? is offline Member
    I just cant see how u have a knowledge of nutrition when i could have made u gain more on just a nice diet no juice. My first cycle was Enanthate 100 and ran it 100/week for 10 weeks. Went from 163 to 200. Where not flaming or puting u down just giving u our honest opinions. Im not gonna bullshyt u i think either ur gear was fake or u juiced and didnt eat....

I say learn a little more and the hit it up....
    Last edited by got fina?; 07-14-2004 at 03:33 PM.

dirtybrit55 is offline Member
    why are your nipples hairy in the second pick and not the first one?

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    How tall are you dude? Just curious and also whats your age? i didnt catch it in there.

ripped525 is offline Junior Member
    Bro i hate to sound harsh but u barely have any muscle on you. You are obvisouly lyin about working out 5 yrs unless u have no clue what u are doin. Ive only been working out for a yr and a half and have triple the body mass and cutness then you. Your pics look like me before i even started lifting. Anyone who does AAS before they reached a minimal of 7 yrs lifting is stupid. I made that mistake but lucky for me my roids were fake. Im not even goin to consider gear for a LONG time and either should you. Eat every 2.5 hrs, u'll never grow unless u do this even with AAS

Latimus is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SaTyR
    lol, You are 1.82cm and claim to weight 180pounds ???????!!! Mate if im 1.86cm thats even larger than you and weight 167.5 even less than you , and believe me im more muscular than you.You get the idea right ?
    10 Week sustanon cycle results .

yeah man way bigger

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, at least the sust made the hair on his chest grow. lol.
    No, but on a serious note, i had a similar experiance, however it wasn't my fault that i only had a net gain of 5 pounds of muscle.
    In that cycle, i did a conservative amount of sust at 250mg per week, and ate everything in sight.
    However, the reason i didn't gain was because i was doing a shytload of cardio. But i had no choice, i was trainin for a fight. So what i should have done was probably use more, or better yet, take some time off from training.
    Point is, cardio is not an "anabolic " activator like weight training. In fact it's the opposite.
    Where you doin any cardio during the cycle Sadam?
    That would have an effect on gains, believe me. This is why guys hardly ever grow when dieting for a show. The cardio eats up the muscle, to an extent, depending on duration and frequency.
    Even when juicing you have to relax the cardio. Sustanon would have probably been great if i wasn't training for a fight and doing alot of cardio. I probably would have gained more like 20 pounds of muscle, instead of 5 pounds of muscle and 15 pounds of water retention and fat.
    But the other thing you gotta do like the other guys have said is EAT. POWER EAT.
    Here's a typical day of what i ate when i did my useless cycle of sustanon:

Breakfast:
    8 whole eggs, 4 whites(12)
    4 peices of whole grain toast
    2 bowels of oatmeal

meal 2.
    3 boiled chicken breasts.
    4 cups of pasta
    2 slices of whole grain bread

meal 3:
    Weight gainer 2500, by twinlab
    4 scoops of 100% whey

Lunch:
    6 whole hard boiled eggs
    2 hamburgers
    2 baked potatoes
    1 bowel ice cream

meal 5:
    1 tuna sandwich
    1 chicken breast sandwich
    5 hard boiled eggs
    Small bag of Doritos

meal 6:
    3 banannas
    4 scoops of 100% whey, optimum nutrition
    Half a scoop of "weight gainer 2500", by twinlab

Dinner:
    2 Strip steaks
    1 big ass bowl of pasta
    2 bowels of ice cream

meal 8:
    4 peices of toast
    2 bowels of oatmeal

meal 9:
    18 eggwhites mixed in a
    bowel of mashed potatoes

Midnite meal:
    2 scoops of 100% whey
    half a scoop of weight gainer 2500

And thats how i ate. You can see of course their were some "fun foods" in there like the doritos and ice cream, but that was not the basis of the diet. You can't build muscle on doritos and ice cream no matter how much sustanon you take. You need protein, in massive amounts.There was always enough protien at each meal, and quality carbs, and if i wanted aditional junk carbs or "fun foods", i had it.

Now post your diet when you were on and lets see what it looks like.
    Last edited by AnabolicBoy1981; 07-14-2004 at 06:17 PM.

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    Wait a minute? How much cardio were you doing to counteract the amount of calories your body was taking in. and you said you gained only 5 lbs off of this? Id like some stats? I need your age/height/weight. I dont see how its possible to only gain 5lbs when your taking even that minumal dosage of sust and eating the amount of calories a day. Clean food or not wtf...your pushing prolly 10000 callories. are you serious?

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBoy1981
    Well, at least the sust made the hair on his chest grow. lol.
    No, but on a serious note, i had a similar experiance, however it wasn't my fault that i only had a net gain of 5 pounds of muscle.
    In that cycle, i did a conservative amount of sust at 250mg per week, and ate everything in sight.
    However, the reason i didn't gain was because i was doing a shytload of cardio. But i had no choice, i was trainin for a fight. So what i should have done was probably use more, or better yet, take some time off from training.
    Point is, cardio is not an "anabolic " activator like weight training. In fact it's the opposite.
    Where you doin any cardio during the cycle Sadam?
    That would have an effect on gains, believe me. This is why guys hardly ever grow when dieting for a show. The cardio eats up the muscle, to an extent, depending on duration and frequency.
    Even when juicing you have to relax the cardio. Sustanon would have probably been great if i wasn't training for a fight and doing alot of cardio. I probably would have gained more like 20 pounds of muscle, instead of 5 pounds of muscle and 15 pounds of water retention and fat.
    But the other thing you gotta do like the other guys have said is EAT. POWER EAT.
    Here's a typical day of what i ate when i did my useless cycle of sustanon:

Breakfast:
    4 peices of whole grain toast
    2 bowels of oatmeal

meal 2.
    3 boiled chicken breasts.
    4 cups of pasta
    2 slices of whole grain bread

meal 3:
    Weight gainer 2500, by twinlab
    4 scoops of 100% whey

Lunch:
    6 whole hard boiled eggs
    2 hamburgers
    2 baked potatoes
    1 bowel ice cream

meal 5:
    1 tuna sandwich
    1 chicken breast sandwich
    5 hard boiled eggs
    Small bag of Doritos

meal 6:
    3 banannas
    4 scoops of 100% whey, optimum nutrition
    Half a scoop of "weight gainer 2500", by twinlab

Dinner:
    2 Strip steaks
    1 big ass bowl of pasta
    2 bowels of ice cream

meal 8:
    4 peices of toast
    2 bowels of oatmeal

meal 9:
    18 eggwhites mixed in a
    bowel of mashed potatoes

Midnite meal:
    2 scoops of 100% whey
    half a scoop of weight gainer 2500

And thats how i ate. You can see of course their were some "fun foods" in there like the doritos and ice cream, but that was not the basis of the diet. You can't build muscle on doritos and ice cream no matter how much sustanon you take. You need protein, in massive amounts.There was always enough protien at each meal, and quality carbs, and if i wanted aditional junk carbs or "fun foods", i had it.

Now post your diet when you were on and lets see what it looks like.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information