M PWR is offline Junior Member

Question What do u think? Ready for a cycle?

Hey guys, I've been reading this board for awhile.

My stats are

22, 6ft, 176.5lb's, dunno my bf but i'm guessing it's pretty low.

i've been lifting for a couple of years now, and have been slowing putting on weight.

I'm thinking of doing a cycle.
    What do u guys think?

i need to bulk, have been eating, but that doesn't boost my weight as much as i'd like.

any suggestions would be great.
    thanx
    -Sean
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What do u think? Ready for a cycle?-back.jpg  

GeoQuadzilla is offline Senior Member
    Have you tried any supplements yet? and how long have you been training? and in that time how long have you been taking it serious?

The pic is about 6 months old btw.
    I've been training for 3 years, 2 years properly.
    But i do alot of cardio, running, surfing, mountian bike racing (so i find i burn any fat that i get)

I've taken creatine before to help with training. nothing else though. Bought some protein stuff yesterday, i'm going to start taking that too.

-Sean

California Sunny is offline New Member
    One more comment like this and you will be banned.

Rickson

MikeW is offline Associate Member
    The muscles are there bro! Very hard to put on weight when doing a lot of cardio. Try to minimize it during a period and see what happens.

As for gear I dont know ****, cause I dont use it!

Whatever you choose - good luck!

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    personally id say wait. you could add more size naturally first

thanx for the advice mike, Yeah i know that when i stop riding i start gaining a little weight, but i don't really want to do that.

I think i have a fast metabolism (think that's the spelling) i used to alot smaller, it's been a long slow process to put on what i have.

what sort of supplements or diet do u have to get ur size??

-Sean

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    the best supplement you can get is food. lots and lots of food. then once you go through that get some more food. then think protien.

MikeW is offline Associate Member
    What anadrol devourer said! Dont be so picky abut what you eat. If you have a very fast metabolism you wont have to worry that much about getting fat. Try to eat six times a day. Eat things like eggs, meats, fish, chicken, turkey, milk for protein and bread, pasta, rice, oatmeal etc etc for carbs. The fat will add itself with the meats and stuff. And as i said earlier..try to decrease the cardio!

eat something high in protein ever 2-3 hrs and try to get some good omega fats to help boost some weight.

Whatcha gonna do........

SaTyR is offline Member
    You don't look like you have been training for years i know peeps who trained 5 months who look like you . I personally think you don't need a cycle since the don't gain much naturally you prolly will be dissapoined by your cycle results . Bye the way how much do you train ?? What does your diet look like ???

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    I would say hold off on the cycle. Instead, focus on your diet and training. try to get at least 4500 calories a day, and 300 grams of protien. You're going to need to get protien supplements in order to meet that number without too much difficulty. www.allsportnutrition.com has good prices on protien powders. If your diet is not good, you will not grow even if you are doing steroids . All you'll gain is water weight.. which you'll lose as soon as your cycle is over.

Thanx for the advice guys,
    I will try and sort out a diet. Cause at the moment i just eat when i feel like it.
    I'll try and get a more recent pic for you.
    The reason it doesn't look like i have been training for a couple of years is because i was 60kg's when i started i'm 80kgs(176.5lb's) now, which has been a massive improvement. Wish i had some before pics.

Ok give me 2 months and i'll post a progress pic
    thanx for the help guys.

-Sean

Just a few up to date pics.

Still weigh 176.5lb's. know i need to bulk up. Do you think i'm improving from the first pic?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What do u think? Ready for a cycle?-80.jpg   What do u think? Ready for a cycle?-81.jpg   What do u think? Ready for a cycle?-82.jpg   What do u think? Ready for a cycle?-84.jpg   What do u think? Ready for a cycle?-83.jpg  

jerm is offline Banned
    youre looking bad ass, nice back and chest, i'm impressed. Is this post cycle?

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    You never stated why you wanted to cycle..

yea, you want to be bigger... bigger just to be bigger???

Training will do that, and taking in 300-500g of protein a day...

try that.. naturally, for 6 months, then if you still need more size.??

do a test only 1st cycle......

IF YOU NEED SIZE FOR A REASON????/

tell us about it..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Jerm i have never done a cycle.

spywizard trying to get bigger/stronger, trying to get into the commando's over in in Australia. Need to be as possible, i need a too be bigger to get more strength. figured a cycle might help bump me alot abit.

Started taking protein two months ago, but then had to stop a month ago, Because of medical tests they recommend not to take it so they get clear results. Just started back on it again yesterday. So hopefully that will help.

-Sean

When you say test only 1st cycle, what do you mean?

palequail is offline Banned
    I think you are ready for a cycle....I'd go with test and deca ....just my opinion...

Quote Originally Posted by palequail
    I think you are ready for a cycle....I'd go with test and deca....just my opinion...

I'll look into it, hard for me to source all the gear where i come from not like over there. I'll keep you guys posted.

rujulus is offline Junior Member
    Bro..First off wait!! Seeing your pictures reminds me of myself a couple yrs. ago very lean yet ripped. Try waiting a yr. but in that yr. try eating at least 6-8 meals a day and get at least 8hrs of sleep a night I know all this sounds stupid and you probably already heard it before but trust me for a hardgainer it works I'll put money that in 6 months if you follow this you'll have people think your juicing when your not atleast that's what happened with me. Goodluck though which ever route you choose.

IronAdam is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by M PWR
    When you say test only 1st cycle, what do you mean?
    You look good man. But its obvious you don't know the first thing about steroids . I think you should look up all your questions in the search engine and anything you still don't know, ask about. I think knowledge is one of the most important things to have before using. (I've never done them, but thats cuz I'm still learning). I've been reading everything I can about roids for the last few months, and I realize now how lucky I was to find this site. If I tried roids when I first thought about it I'd probably have titties bigger then Pam Anderson, and less hair then Mr. Clean. Do your research man!

Latimus is offline Banned
    Yeah man, you seem to want a quick fix...you need to act like you are on roids before you go on them...Naturally you can do it...EAT EAT EAT i went from 180 to 240 in 3 years just eating and training with intensity...get down your routine...make meals at night..i like making 3 sandwitches with 4 cans of tuna the night before..then take a few shakes and when you get home from the gym make a nice egg or chicken dinner...with help from this site and chat forum you will learn everything you need to know...i am preparing for my very first cycle...but live like i am already on them...you should to...GOODLUCK brother

Chilly is offline New Member
    Great advice from everyone here. I am on a similar page as M PWR. I have lifted seriously for just over a year with pretty good gaines, and am considering the juice to add extra size. I think I might start by eating like a horse first. Great posts.

thickmass is offline Member
    The commandos over in Australia?

mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member
    Before I started cycling I used creatine, cytovol, V2G, HMB, MRP's, andro-6 by EAS, and a product by MuscleTech(cant remember what) To get over 200lb on to 210... I don't care for sell outs like EAS (nah Bill's a smart bro) but I would defintely try the new pro-hormones and MRP's first before getting on a cycle just yet. learn your body and see how it reacts to some of these legal stimulants first...

Very good shape and muscle definition... I don't know how old you are but you look very lean, I'd say about 6%bf give or take a percent.... good job

Thread Information